Hunger

Deserve It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was monday and everyone was back to the dorm again with a few homemade foods and some unhealthy foods to break their diet mode.

 

She sigh the moment she saw Jennie was early than the three of them and the latter was baking something in the kitchen. "Good Morning guys!". Jennie greeted them while catching jisoo figure behind Lisa with the baggage.

 

"seems like the three of you just came back from L.A". The latter add.

 

She put her bag in the corner and trying to avoid that childish jokes came from Jennie, the smell of Lasagna reminds her the cuddle moment the two of them doing in spring time.

 

But then remembering the message yesterday annoyed her.

 

"oh my God Jennie i'm craving for this!", Rosé squirk in happiness and gave Jennie a tight hug.

 

But Lisa already digging in with her backpack still attached.

 

She join them but not eating since she had some breakfast at home already. "unnie grab this faster before this food monster finish it", Lisa started to teased Rosé knowing how much Rosé loves to eat no matter what types of food it is.

 

She chuckled and smiling looking at how cute the two maknae is, "we just grab something at my home just now what are you girls", she laughed and trying so hard to show how brave and happy she is even after Jennie dump her.

 

When she was about to grab her things to the upstairs she saw Jennie was picking a new call and obviously a new game again, "pathetic", she uttered and stood up.

 

"hah? Who is romantic?". 

 

Lisa once again causing a big laughter in the middle of digging some foods.

 

Rosé heard it so well but chose not to interfere. 

 

Leaving the three downstairs she went up and they know she gonna end up playing games and sleeping again.

 

"wake me up at 11am later girls, thank you". She smiled and dragging her things up.

 

**********

 

"why did you do that? If you're not in love stop ruining her". Rosé said when Lisa seems to had taken a small nap before 11am.

 

She look at her and smirk, "i stop rosé that's why i told her the truth".

 

"but she saw the news and the news was telling her not you". Rose again strike her out.

 

She stood up and shook her head while having some cold water to drink, "okay i'm sorry i just can't stop myself but not my intention to make her fall for me". She took a sit again and talking as if she was rapping".

 

"you are just so defensive of your stupid acts!". Rosé is mad and she knew what she had done is wrong, she ruin jisoo.

 

It stressed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter