She is Beautiful

Deserve It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To be honest i do not even know why did i treat her that way"..

 

While looking down at her phone and saw kai did leave few messages for her knowing she did really nothing to start a new relationships with him.

 

She was not in any relationship with him from the start it was just a courting journey for kai to her. "can i just block him?" she hesitate but chose not knowing that kai is actually a nice guy.

 

She chose to answer the call which is just ringing few seconds while she was deep in thought, "yes jennie here".

 

She answered it with a sudden strong feelings trying to invade her heart the moment she saw jisoo over there in the corner with the other two members. The two were waving to her telling her to make it quick for the next practice for their world tour.

 

"can we meet up? Let's end this i can't face this issue anymore". He sound stressed and lonely.

 

She knew that both of them had no feelings for each other but there is nothing wrong with trying anyway. But she sacrifice someone for her happines. Selfish.

 

"i am sorry but i can't even tell you where this relationships might lead us. Following also i am not in love and i do not know what is love". 

 

Her last sentence 'i dont know what is love', hurt.

 

She don't really know what she wanted to be honest.

 

 Her eyes still catching that beautiful figure over there who is ignoring her. What can she expect after treating jisoo like a rubbish, not even a candy dandy eyes for her. 

 

That beauty had struck her off from the start but not her pride. 

 

"dealing with you is much easier than dealing with a barbie doll" she uttered to kai.

 

The latter is frowning but just smiling, they were both a good friends ever since, "i am not your babie doll " kai said while chuckling. "hey end it up i'm busy anyway thank you best friend", he smiled and drop the call making her sighing and look back to the screen.

 

"Kim Jennie Kim Jennie Kim Jennie faster!".

 

That loud voice almost cracked out her nerves from staring. 

 

It was CL. 

 

"yah! You little brat i told you not to hang out with your cellphone while practicing! Do some sit up 60 times 2!". 

 

She can't even believed the first bad girl of YG will going to train

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter