Regaining

Deserve It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every weekend if they had some free time each of them spending time with their own families and this time Rosé and Lisa were coming together at her home. And it is because she got use to it of being kind to everyone.

 

Her beautiful face can't even describe how beautiful her heart is. "Jennie is not coming?". Her mother Mrs Kim is uttering a name which slowly annoyed her to death.

 

"she is busy", she said and eat faster so that she can prison herself in her room without any question about Jennie.

 

But the other two is not helping at all, "Jennie was not invited auntie". Lisa said and gulping when she caught Rosé and her eyes swallowing the maknae. 

 

Her mother eyes now were focusing on her, "what nonsense is that you know i love these three girls jisoo".

 

"she got a lot to do in the studio mom please do not ask more", she stood up and leave her foods.

 

Walking faster to her room following with the other two.

 

Leaving Mrs Kim with a very suspicious looks.

 

She can't get mad at Lisa and that is not her character at all to get mad easily.

 

She drop her weight while facing the ceiling on bed. The picture of Jennie and everything about what had they done before can't stop her. Her chest tighten and her eyes slowly became teary. " you". She said and wipe her tears off.

 

"she loves you".

 

Rosé said and gives a tap on her legs.

 

But Lisa just quiet while nodding. 

 

"she doesn't know how to love and i will make her pay for hurting me this way". It is hard to figure out which one is love and which one is hatred when your heart and mind is no longer working togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter