Acting weird

"Seungri Project"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooo what are your plans for today?” Youngbae asked

“I’m going to visit my parents” Daesung said

“Jiyong hyung and I would go clubbing” Seungri answered

“I’m going to drink with a few friends” Seunghyun said

I raised my eyebrow

“Do you have friends?”

“ you Jiyong. I do have other friends” we all laughed at our hyung silliness.

“What about you Bae? Do you want to go clubbing with us?”

“Nah, I’ll pass. I have a date with my girl” he said. I rolled my eyes. What a surprised

“Say Hi to Hyorin noona” Seungri said

“Sure maknae” he answered with a smile

“When are you going to get married? You’re annoying already” Seunghyun said

“Agree” I said chuckling

“ you”

“I think they are cute” Daesung said

“I think the same” Seungri said. I rolled my eyes.

“When are you going to bring a girlfriend here?” Youngbae asked to Seunghyun in a mocking way “In fact, when are any of you going to bring a girl here?” this time he asked all of us.

“I still didn’t find the right one” Daesung said

“I don’t need a girl” Seunghyung said proudly

“A boy then?” Youngbae teased and laughed with Daesung at Seunghyun hyung face. I looked at Seungri at this comment but he didn’t seem awkward at all.

“Not everyone needs a relationship like yours Bae” I told him smiling. I felt Seungri eyes on me. I turned to him and smiled at him. “Right Seungri?”

“I bet Seungri doesn’t have a problem with that” Daesung joked

“Yeah, our little maknae can pick anyone he wants. Right maknae?” Youngbae joined the teasing. This time he looked uncomfortable

“It’s not like that hyung” Seungri tried to defend himself

“You know what? Stop teasing my panda” I said and hugged him

“If you keep spoiling him like that he would never bring a girl and instead he would prefer his ‘Jiyong hyung’ to take care of him” Youngbae said mocking at the ‘Jiyong hyung’ part. They all laughed at that

“I don’t care. I would always protect my panda to never get hurt by some mean people” I used people instead of girl just in case I confirm he is really gay. Seungri hugged me back and smiled like a little boy.

“Thanks hyung”

“Weirdos” Daesung said, stood up and went to his bedroom.

“I’m used to it” Seunghyung shook his shoulders, stood up and left as well.

“See you tomorrow lovebirds” Seungri let his arms fell but I kept my arms around him.

“Are you going to stay the night?” Seungri smirked at Youngbae. I smacked his head.

“Stop thinking weird things” I told him. Youngbae just laughed and got out of the house as well.

 

 

 

After an hour everyone left, so only Seungri and I were in the house.

We had already lunch and currently we were watching a movie Seungri chose. I yawned. I wanted to sleep a little bit. I looked at Seungri and he was so immersed in the movie. I observed how Seungri smile grew depending on the scenes and how much he blinked each time. It was one of Seungri’s manias. I smiled at that.

Suddenly a thought came to me. I was with my legs on his lap so I just shook them to call his attention. He turned his head to me. I didn’t say anything at first. I just looked at those beautiful puppy like eyes of him with a smile.

That was something only Seungri and I shared. Those long stares filled with love and care about each other.

“I want to cuddle Ri” his smile grew wider.

“It’s been a while” he said. I nodded. I know. That was something only we shared as well… as a secret.

In the past when we used to share rooms we used to sleep like that all the time. The members never knew. Of course Seungri always said it even on TV but no one took it too serious.

So we walked to my bedroom.

“Seungri-ah” I called him from my bed. He smiled so wide and got under the covers too. Right away I circled his body with my arms and legs too.

“I really missed this hyung” he said caressing my arm on his stomach.

“Hmm, me too” I told him sleepy.

The last thing I saw was his smiling face, and then I fell asleep.

 

 

“Hyung” I felt someone shaking me

“No…”

“Wake up”

“Leave my panda alone!” I raised my voice and hugged Seungri tighter

“Hyuung!” I hear the voice I like to hear a lot. I smiled. “It’s me hyung!” the voice said. “Wake up hyung!” at this I slowly opened my eyes and it was Seungri indeed. He was looking at me with a playful smile. “Hyung what were you dreaming? You called me many times” I took my arms out of him but he turned to me and this time he was the one with his arms around me. “Tell me hyung” he said smiling.

“I don’t really remember” I lied.

“Don't lie hyung!” he hugged me tighter. I chuckled but ignored him anyway. I looked at the clock. WHAT? It was almost nine pm!

“Yah Seungri! Look what time is it! It’s almost nine!” I know Seungri doesn’t sleep a lot, so I knew he probably woke up hours ago but he just stayed there on bed with me

“I woke up just minutes before you” he said playfully

“Don't lie Seungri. I know you” I pinched his belly and that made him laugh instantly

“Fine, fine. I woke up two hours ago but you looked so cute sleeping that I didn’t want to wake you up” at this I didn’t know what to say. So I pushed him awkwardly.

“We should get ready” I told him and he let me go.

He went to his room to get ready and I started to choose an outfit for tonight. I should look like I didn’t try hard to look good but I look great even though

“Hyung what do you think of this?” Seungri came in my room. How did he get ready so quickly?

“You look great maknae” I told him sincerely. “I still didn’t decide what to wear though”

“Hyung, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter