First attempt

"Seungri Project"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Kwon Jiyong and I’m the leader of a boyband called BIGBANG. We practically grew up together so we know everything about each other. Well… that’s what I thought.

A few months ago I started to doubt about Seungri... I think he… he … is gay.

Actually I don’t see a problem there. I mean… he can like boys if he wants but the thing I can not accept is the fact that he is hiding it from us. What is worst, from me!

So I decided to expose him or let him out, whatever the right word is, and let him know he can count on us no matter what.

The problem is, we have never seen him with a boy, at least not in an intimate way. I mentioned to Youngbae that I think maknae is gay and he laughed a LOT in my face. He said it was impossible and that I was thinking too much. Almost the same happened when I talked to Seunghyun hyung and Daesung, so them. I’m going to find out on my own.

 

Why don’t ask him directly you said? Well… I would try that but come on! He would never say anything to me and where’s the fun too?

That’s why I decided to investigated Seungri on my own and I’ll call this project ‘Seungri project’ because is about Seungri, got it? Got it?

 

 

 

“Seungri-ah, hyung wants to go clubbing with you” I told him while hugging him from behind. He was currently cooking.

“Hyung what’s the matter? Since when do you like to go clubbing with me?” That’s true, I never liked to go clubbing with Seungri because when he puts a foot in the place he disappears, like… he has a lot of friends so he tried to chat with each one of them. Ugh, he’ll never change.

“Since I miss my panda too much” I told him smirking. He giggled

“Okay fine. What about tomorrow?” I frowned

“Why can it be today?”

“Because I have a meeting, that’s why” I raised my eyebrow.

“Business meeting?”

“Yep”

Hm… this sound perfect to put on move my ‘Seungri project’

“Fine” I answered happily and went to my room to get prepared. Yeah, I was going to follow Seungri.

 

Seungri cook the dinner but he didn’t eat. I guess he really has a dinner meeting after all. Wait Jiyong! You have to check that! You’re only going to follow the same direction as Seungri right? It’s not like you’re following him… right?

I told them I wasn’t hungry and that I was going to go out for a while. What I actually did was get into my car and waited one block away from our apartment.

Seungri mentioned his dinner was at 7:30 pm and it was already 7:03 pm. I’m sure he’ll be out in any minute.

After two minutes or so, Seungri came out in his car. Bingo. I followed him leaving a gap between our cars since he probably would recognize my car if I’m too close. We drove for a while until he finally stops in front of an expensive restaurant. What the ? Business meeting he said? Yeah sure. You won't bring your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter