Rebel Maknaes

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and Wonyoung woke up early the next day. They saw all their unnies sleeping so they decided to be mischievous and went to grab some markers from Wonyoungs drawer. They slowly tiptoed and started writing random stuff on their faces. Once the girls were satisfied they grabbed an air horn and went to the door right away. 

 

 

 

Yujin whispered, “cover your ears”

 

 

Wonyoung covered her ears and Yujin pressed the air horn. Soon their cousins jumped out of their sleep and groaned. Yujin and Wonyoung ran downstairs before their cousins could see them.

 

 

 

“Wtf is going on” groaned Chaeyeon

 

 

 

“I think I lost my hearing for a moment” said Sakura

 

 

 

Chaewon was chuckling silently as she stared at Yena

 

 

 

“What the is so funny? Asked Yena annoyingly 

 

 

 

“Check for yourself face” said Chaewon laughing hysterically 

 

 

 

 

Yena went to a mirror and screamed, “yah who drew a on my face!”

 

 

 

All the girls had doodles but Yena had the worst ones. Yujin and Wonyoung were waiting by the stairs to see who would fall down first as they put a clear string at the top of the stairs to trip their unnies.

 

 

They saw Yena run out of the room and witnessed her come tumbling down the stairs. 

 

 

 

“One down, nine to go” smirked Yujin

 

 

Yuri came out of the room, “hey guys have you seen Yen....oof”

 

 

Soon all their cousins fell down the stairs and created a pile. They all looked at Yujin and Wonyoung who threw peace signs at them.

 

 

 

Hyewon looked left to right but saw no Yena, “where did Yena go?”

 

 

 

“I’m down here... you guys are suffocating me...” mumbled Yena as everyone was on top of her. They all got off Yena and helped her up.

 

 

 

Yena huffed, “this is what I get for playing too much”

 

 

 

The girls agreed and ended up laughing. They all got ready to go laser tagging. The split up into pairs and ran to hide. Yujin and Wonyoung smirked as they thought of a plan to take all of them down. Silently they helped each other to get on the balconies of the place. They crouched down and got their guns ready. Chaewon and Minju were looking their first victims and by their luck they bumped into Chaeyeon . The pair slowly surrounded Chaeyeon. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter