Turn of events

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin walked in the school and saw the students looking at her. They kept whispering and looking at her with pity. Yujin kept walking and saw Wonyoung clinging onto Guanlin. She approched Guanlin and slammed him against the lockers. 

 

 

 

“You and me, at the field at 5 be there.” Growled Yujin as she dropped Guanlin on the floor and made eye contact with Wonyoung. You could see the pain in her eyes, it made Wonyoung react for a bit. Yujin looked the other way and left.

 

 

 

Guanlin smirked at Yujins disappearing figure. Wonyoung quickly helped him up. Everything was going as planned for him. Knowing he has control of Wonyoung, there’s no way for Yujin for win, or that’s what he thought....

 

 

Wonyoung also watched Yujins figure walk away. Wonyoung was breaking on the inside. Her heart clenched. Her mind isnt controlled but she couldn’t control her body. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek as she witnessed her Daengs eyes once full with color now blank and emotionless.

 

 

...

 

 

The girls were watching Yujin break her 5th punching bag. Yujin was soaked in sweat. The girls felt bad for what’s happening. Who wouldn’t? Seeing your soulmate being manipulated by force. 

 

 

Chaeyeon stood up and stretched, “that’s enough Yujin”

 

 

Yujin collapsed on the floor, she was breathing heavingly but she slowly stood up to stretch. 

 

 

“I think I’m ready for today”

 

 

 

Nako snickered, “you think”

 

 

 

The girls all joined in and laughed

 

 

Yujin went to the showers and cleaned herself. She came out with a black shirt that fitted her curves well. She was wearing black adidas pants that went well with her toned legs. Sejeong and Daniel approached her and smiled

 

 

“Ready?”

 

 

 

“Yup, I’m ready to take back what’s mine”

 

 

...

 

 

Everyone was seated at the benches and starred at Yujin who was approaching the field. Guanlin also appeared with Wonyoung. The girl gave him a quick peck on his cheek and left. Yujin could only watch and clench her fists. Guanlin turned to her and smirked.

 

 

“What’s the point of this if you know who Wonyoung wants?”

 

 

 

Yujin growled and walked nearer to Gualin, “ because she’s not with you because she wants you. I Can’t believe you went through all this just to get someone who will never love you!”

 

 

Guanlin clenched his fists and sweat started dripping down his forehead, “ shut up! So what? She’s mine now.”

 

 

 

“That’s not even Wonyoung, that’s just your illusion of who you wanted her to be, yours”

 

 

 

Guanlin tackled Yujin on the ground and threw his fist against Yujins cheek. Yujin threw him off her and proceeded to kick his stomach. Both stood up and continued to brawl. Yujin threw an upper cut punch to Guanlins jaw. It made Guanlin stupid for a moment before gaining focus again. 

 

 

 

The girls were worried about Yujin, Sejeong had a bow and arrow while looking at Wonyoung from a far. She was waiting for Yujins signal to shoot the arrow towards Wonyoung.

 

 

 

Daniel was with Kyulkyung waiting to see When Guanlin will start to lose focus. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin was about to punch Guanlin again but she felt a sharp pain on her leg. She looked at the large gash made by Guanlins sword.

 

 

 

“You coward! You’re using a weapon!”

 

 

 

Guanlin laughed, “you didn’t say we couldn’t “ and he proceeded to slice Yujin arm. 

 

 

Yujin fell to the ground and watched Guanlin approach her with the sword.

 

 

“Wonyoung hates you”

 

 

Yujin felt an immense pain in her chest. As Guanlin placed his foot on her chest. 

 

 

 

“Once I crush your necklace, Wonyoung will be mine. Might as well destroy you as well”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter