Soulmates

Finding you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time

 

 

Wonyoung was laying down on her bed as her cousins came over to hang out before school started the next day.

 

 

Eunbi was happily talking about her soulmate as she found hers on accident, "it was stupid really but worth it. My necklace got stuck in her braces and we We're struggling to get free. When we did she slowly took out her necklace and attached it to mine. It fit perfectly and we both felt a slight shock from it. From there me and Chaeyeon never left each others side"

 

 

Wonyoung turned to look at her other cousin, "how about you Yuri?"

 

 

Yuri bounced up and down, "I found out Yena was my soulmate when I was busy taking pictures at a pond but accidentally slipped and Yena seemed to be there at the moment and jumped in to save me. As we were in the water our necklaces started glowing and from there we knew we belonged to each other"

 

 

Chaewon stood up and told her story, "i met mine while I was modeling for a magazine. It happened so quick, I was there and she was admiring me from a distance. I approached her and my heart started beating faster and hers did too. Minju hugged me that day and the necklaces tied around each other."

 

 

 

Everyone looked at Sakura as it was her turn, "Well I met Hyewon at an eating competition, we were both finalists and she started choking on chicken and I helped her stop. When i saved her I saw a light flow across her eyes and it made me feel connected"

 

 

 

Wonyoung and Nako looked at each other and hugged, "why haven't we met our other half"

 

 

 

The girls started bursting in laughter and hugged each other.

 

 

 

Eunbi patted their heads, "Don't force it just wait for it. You never know, you might have already found them."

 

 

Wonyoung tiredly threw herself on her bed, "I don't know, what if i never find them"

 

 

Nako joined Wonyoung, "Don't worry, we'll find them soon"

 

 

Chaewon grabbed a pillow and threw it at them, "stop being sad and let's have fun!"

 

 

Everyone took a pillow and started smacking each other with them. They were giggling until they heard a truck going in next door. The girls went to the window and peeped.

 

 

Sakura looked at Wonyoung mischievously, "i guess Youngie got herself new neighbors"

 

 

Wonyoung blankly looked at them, "I guess i was too busy thinking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter