Meeting Each Other

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day.

Arin is so nervous that she is afraid that that Eunwoo guy is a prevert or a jerk, so she is not putting her hopes high. What if he is a crazy guy that would goes into her bedroom at night?

Arin enters the hall that consist a lot of students. Half of them are from SKKU and half of them are from USYD. Arin was so lost that she tries to find YooA in the cowd but she is no where to be found.

The professor on the stage got everyone's attention. "Please find your groupmates and have a self introduction section." Arin unlocks her phone and asks her groupmate where he is. 

Where are you? I have already arrived the hall and I am wearing a light denim jacket.

I am in the corner of the hall, also light denim jacket.

Lol did we just finished a dresscode?

Lol

While Arin is walking to the corner of the hall, she saw someone familiar. She took a better look and saw it's YooA. They greet each other and YooA tells Arin that she is going to hell. Arin just replies her with a smile and tells her that everything will be alright and leaves the scene.

Arin caught glimpse of a light denim jacket guy and approaches him. Eunwoo is facing his back towards Arin so Arin doesn't see his face. She patted his shoulder and was about to ask whether he is Cha Eunwoo, the face that meets her is her long time crush, Lee Dongmin. 

Arin is so shock that she cannot gather herself to ask if he is his groupmate. There is no way Lee Dongmin appearing here and not to mention, her groupmate. Eunwoo sees her shocked face and asks her whether she is Choi Arin. Arin can only pronounce the word "Yes" and no more. Eunwoo smiles and offers her his hand for a hand shake and formally introduces himself, not knowing the one in front of him is someone he hated a lot back then. Arin was about to find out whether he is Dongmin or whether he is just someone that looks alike with her crush. Actually she is not sure what relationship she is with Dongmin back then. She likes him, a lot. And someone talked bad on her in front of him, and also the fact that Yewon likes him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter