Exchange Program

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Setting: USYD Design Faculty)

"May I get everyone's attention?" the professor starts and wakes Arin up as she continuously looking at the Instagram notification last night and didn't get enough sleep. 

Arin gets to know that, she needs to join in an exchange program in order to complete her credit in the course - Stage Design. As a design major student, meaning that an exchange program is compulsory for her. However, again, as an International student, she is only available to stay in Sydney and coorporate with students from universities overseas after a month instead to be a part of exchange program. And the university that the faculty is coorporating with is Sungkwunkwan University, a famous university from her hometown. 

Arin can't help but feel abit excited as she is able to meet her hometown students. The only other Korean in her course is YooA, her best friend. 

"Students are to be paired in groups and it is also reqires to share apartments. As the number of male and female are not the same, some of the groups might consist of different . These group would be provided with two rooms apartment in Darlington while same groups would be provided with a studio apartment in Campbelltown. Both of the districts are near the school so there is no need to worry. However, due to the limited rooms provided, some of you will be arranged with apartments in other districts, and the address would be provided now. If you guys are renting an apartment, please be ready for this one-semester-long period of the school providing the accomodation, and it's available now already so, well if you guys want to move in and get ready first, you are fine to do so. Now, everyone please come forward to get the name and contacts of your groupmates."

Arin lines up and gets her name and phone number of her groupmate. * I must move in to that apartment tomorrow.*

Cha Eunwoo (M)

+82 01036271856

Kakao ID: chaeunwoo

Apartment Address: Room 2104, Uni Apartment of University of Sydney, Darlington 

*Wait a minute, why do this name looks familar with me? Cha Eunwoo? Uni? Huh? A boy? Crap!!!!!!!!!!*

But anyway, Arin is moving into that apartment tomorrow and get herself ready, maybe a little bit of decoration would be good. 

Arin appproaches her best friend and she is not looking so good. Her roommate is someone called Yoo Yeonjung and this girl was YooA's high school schoolmate. The girl was famous with her fake a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter