Introduction - INSTAGRAM FOLLOW AND THE PAST

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeyyyyyyyy" Arin screams when she finally finds out the Instagram of Dongmin, her crush. However, seeing the private account, Arin takes a while to decide whether to request him or not. She is not sure whether the boy remembers her or not. What if he doesn't? Then requesting him would make herself looks like a creepy stalker. Since her face changed quite a lot with the excessive diet, there is a high chance her crush wouldn't recognise her. Just by the time she thought of giving up contacting him, her dog Cookie suddenly crushes by her side and moves her finger to the FOLLOW button accidently. Seeing the blue button now became white, Arin just let it be, after a deep exhale. "When will I stop myself from being clumsy?"

------------------------------------

DING

 Eunwoo's phone vibrates and pops up an Instagram follow message.

-Choi Arin (@choiarin) has requested to follow you.-

*Ummm... Who is Choi Arin?* with his curiosity, he clicks into the account only to be greeted by a gorgeous girl. *She looks familiar, but who is she.. I don't remember I know someone called Arin...* Eunwoo is someone who cannot contain his curiosity so he follows her and also accepted her following request. 

------------------------------------

-Cha (@leedmchaew) started following you.-

-Cha (@leedmchaew) has accepted your following request.-

"WTFFFFFF??!!!!!!!!!" Arin screams again and that causes her dog to startle. Her crush Dongmin has accepted her request and also request

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter