Teaser

The Promise

"Chaeyeon! Come right down here in this moment!" Mommy Lee, ordered her 6 years old daughter. The Lees are well known in their neighborhood not only because they are extremely good professional surgeons but because they are one of the most down-to-earth beings you'll have the pleasure of meeting. 

 

Chaeyeon came down running and standing beside her mother, immediately attaching her arms to her beloved. The little girl felt shy as she saw people she have never seen before standing in front of her. She looked at her mother like a lost puppy. Mommy Lee kneeled down to her knees so she can look at her sweet creation eyes to eyes.

 

"Darling, you know that your father and I loves you very much, right?" Chaeyeon Nodded, still looking like a lost puppy. "We only want the best for you, thats why mommy and daddy cant stay at home that much so we can make sure that we can give you a beautiful future" Holding her daughters hand, Mommy Lee stoop up then walk to the people in front of them to introduce them to Chaeyeon. 

 

"This Mr. Kim, he will be your personal driver" The tall man with soft expression kneeled down to Chaeyeon and offered his hand. Titiana shyly shakes the older mans hand which caused everybody around to chuckle. "Are you found of going through different castle princess?" Chaeyeon's eyes sparkled as she nodded furiously to Mr. Kim, "Then I'm sure were gonna have some great adventures together!" 

 

"Good Morning Madam and ma'am Chaeyeon" Said the women who are in her 30's as she gave her brightest smile. "No need for that formality, in no time we will all be family, Mrs. Kim" The woman just smiled at Mrs. Lee. "This will be your personal helper,baby. Cmon say hello" Mommy Lee direct her daughter "Hello it's nice to meet you" Chaeyeon cutely said while extending her hands to Mrs. Kim, adopting what Mr. Kim has done a while ago "oh hello there sweet pea! I can't wait to spend some time with you!" Mrs. Kim said as she shakes the tiny hand in front of her. 

 

"Oh what do we have here? Hi there pretty girl!" Mommy Lee noticed a young girl hiding behind Mrs. Kim's back. "I'm so sorry Mrs. Lee, i just can't find anyone that can look after her this day" Mrs. Kim apologised while grabbing Minjoo, her 5 years old daughter and only kid, and placing her at her front. 

 

"Oh nonsense! She can stay here with you since your room can accommodate two people" Mommy Lee said while standing up "and besides Chaeyeon can use some friends around here" 

 

Chaeyeon and Minjoo just stared at each other not knowing that they will change each other's life forever. That they will be the first of many firsts of one another. First best friend. First kiss. First heartbreak. 

 

 

~~

Hey this is just a filler for me to fill you in about their history😊 bye x

 

Another thing, in this story not every members of izone will make an appearance since I can only make a storyline for just a few members. However, maybe I get to use them all, we will never know hahahaha! Anyway, I am seeing that there is a little to none fanfics about this soft ship so might as well feed their dying shippers :P See yall in the next chapter!