✘ CHEATSHEET

    ✘ TNT : BIGHIT'S REVOLUTIONARY GIRL GROUP  /  INTERACTIVE STORYㅤㅤㅤ ˗ˏˋ APPLY OPEN ˎˊ˗
TNT
TNT
Register!
 
log in
 
join us now!
LATEST TRAINEES
3837016d23314f1d1bfa311500b74a27.jpg
ju jiali
2016-Korean-Style-Causal-Loose-Casual-Basic-All-Match-Pink-Female-Short-Sleeve-Tee.jpg
kim taeah
3837016d23314f1d1bfa311500b74a27.jpg
han mira
2016-Korean-Style-Causal-Loose-Casual-Basic-All-Match-Pink-Female-Short-Sleeve-Tee.jpg
lee daeun
3837016d23314f1d1bfa311500b74a27.jpg
kang bitna
2016-Korean-Style-Causal-Loose-Casual-Basic-All-Match-Pink-Female-Short-Sleeve-Tee.jpg
parks seungmi
Become A Member!
Authors Note:
if you have any questions please let me know! i'll respond as soon as i can! if i get too many question i'll probs just post a q&a section. i rather have you guys ask me a bunch of questions instead of do the app wrong yknow.
submit!
Application Help
SCROLL DOWN IF YOU'RE APPLYING AS STAFF!!
 
age: the oldest age is 1995 and the youngest is 2005. that's a pretty big gap i know, but they obviously won't be in the same subunit. i also don't want everyone making their charas young af, if you want your chara to have a more mature image then make then 2000 or older so they can do y concepts yknow.
 
ethnicity: your chara can be from anywhere, as long as their at least 1/3 asian. if you want to make their ethnicity complicated af then go ahead, their faceclaim just has to match the part.

faceclaim: faceclaim can only be idols! the mvs will probably be edited with your charas faceclaims so they have to be in a group that had at least one comeback. as i said previously make sure the facelcaim matches the ethnicity and their age! you don't wanna be 16 and have hyuna as a faceclaim,,, she's obv not 16 bruh. oh yeah! and try to stay away from big 3 (sm, yg, jyp) idols as faceclaims!
 
PERSONALITY: EVERYONE SHOULD BE A DIFFERENT, EVEN THOUGH SOME WILL BE SIMILAR, NOT EVERYONE SHOULD BE THE CLICHE 4D TYPE OF PERSONALITY. LET THERE BE SOME SHY, COLD AND MOTHERLY MEMBERS ETC.
 
BACKGROUND: TRAUMATIC BACKGROUNDS ARE PERFECTLY FINE, HAVING PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS WILL MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING SO THEY CAN ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER BLAH BLAH BUT NOT EVERYONE SHOULD GO THROUGH A LIFE THREATENING DISEASE AND SUDDENLY LIVE YKNOW.

trivia: guys!! i lovee trivia! it also makes me know a lot about your character, just little random facts about them goes a long way so fill this part up if you can!

trainee life: since bighit has majority boy trainees, how did you get in? did you audition? get scouted? etc. and how was it being a girl trainee there? HOW DID YOU MANAGE GOING TO SCH AS WELL? just put all that info heree, ALSO HOW LONG THEY TRAINED.
 
PREDEBUT ACTIVITES: IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, TRAINEES USUALLY DO CAMEOS IN OTHER IDOL VIDEOS, OR DRAMAS, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT ALL OF THEM; SO IF YOUR CHARA IS NEW AND HAS NONE THEN JUST PUT NONE LOL.
 
SCANDALS/RUMORS: OKSO GET CREATIVE HERE YAY! JUST MAKE WHATEVER CRAZY SCANDALS AND RUMORS YOU WANT, I'LL ALSO ADD ONTO IT. MAKE SURE YOU SAY IF ITS A RUMOR OR NOT AND PUT IF ITS TRUE OR NOT ALSO.
 
TALENT LINKS: THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!! EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TWO VOCAL LINKS, EACH BEING AT LEAST ONE MINUTE LONG. EVEN IF YOU WANT TO BE A RAPPER YOU STILL GOTTA SEND SINGING LINKS BECAUSE I'LL ULTIMATELY BE CHOOSING YOUR POSITIONS BASED ON YOUR ABILITIES! DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T THINK YOUR VOICE IS GOOD, JUST CHOOSE A GOOD DANCING TWIN AND YOU'LL BE PUT IN THE DANCING POSITION. ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RAP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. BUT DANCING AND VOCAL IS MANDATORY. DANCING TWINS SHOULD ALSO BE IDOLS BTW.
 
RELATIONSHIPS: THIS IS WHERE YOU PUT ALL YOUR FRIENDS, ENEMIES, CRUSH, FAMILY IF THEY'RE RELEVENT. IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC FRENDS AFTER DEBUT THEN PUT IT HERE HOW YOU MET, ETC. IT EXPLAINS IT ON THE APPLICATION, also idols as family are allowed
 
LOVE INTEREST: THIS IS APART OF THE RELATIONSHIP SECTION WITH ALL THE FRIENDS, ETC. JUST FILL IN THEIR PART JUST AS THE OTHER RELATIONSHIPS, BUT PUT THEIR STATUS AS LOVE INTEREST. YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE ONE, ESP IF YOU'RE A KIDDO. NO ONE SHOULD BE DATING SINCE THEY'RE TRAINEES, IT ISN'T ALLOWED. JUST PUT HOW YOU MET AND YOUR INTERRACTIONS. I'LL BE CHOOSING IF YOU END UP TOGETHER AND IF THEY EVEN LIKE. YOU. YES IT'S ALLOWED TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRL AS A LOVE INTEREST, THE SAME GOES WITH MEMBERS. IF YOU WANNA CRUSH ON A MEMBER JUST PUT THE NAME AS GROUP MEMBER WITH THE SAME LOVE INTEREST STATUS.
 
 
STAFF APPLICATION!

STAFF WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED IN THE STORY SINCE THEY'RE APART OF THE DEBUT PROCESS. THE STAFF ARE VIDEO EDITORS, MIXERS, VOCAL TRAINERS AND GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.
 
VIDEO EDITORS ARE DIRECTORS OR CHOREOGRAPHERS.
MIXERS ARE PRODUCERS.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS ARE PHOTOGRAPHERS OR DIRECTORS.
VOCAL TRAINERS ARE VOCAL TRAINERS LOL.
 
BASICALLY IF YOU'RE A VIDEO EDITOR BUT IN THE STORY YOU WANT ME TO PORTRAY YOU AS A CHOREOGRAPHER THEN PUT CHOREOGRAPHER. YOU'LL OBVIOUSLY STILL BE DOING THE WORK OF A VIDEO EDITOR BUT IN THE STORY THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.
 
YES, YOU'LL EVEN BE FEAUTRED IN THE STORY SINCE THEY'RE ALL APART OF THE DEBUT PROCESS!

AGE: STAFF SHOULD BE AT LEAST BORN IN 1990.
 
PERSONALITY: THIS WILL HELP ME WRITE ABOUT HOW YOU INTERRACT WITH MEMBERS, DO YOU HAVE A TOUGH PERSONALITY? ARE YOU THE NICE ONE? JUST PUT IT ALL HERE.
 
BACKGROUND: BASICALLY YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR JOB. SO IF YOU'RE A VIDEO EDITOR THEN HOW DID YOU GET INTO VIDEO EDITING, ETC. THE SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE. IF YOU PLAY AN INTSTRUMENT PLESE INCLUDE THAT SOMEWHERE.
 
links: add as many as you want! just show me your best work. some posters for graphic designers, maybe fmvs or trailers for video editors, some singing links for vocal trainers, and mixed song samples for mixers. just any links you think are relevent.
How it Works
the story of tnt is about the challenges and accomplishments the group faced being bighit's first girl group debuted after the company reaced major success. since the goal of tnt is to wipe all the other groups off the charts, they'll try many concepts that'll compete with famous groups like twice, blackpink, and red velvet, have antis, be stuck in a few love triangles,  and definitely have group drama, we all know thats unavoidable when you keep a bunch of girls in a dorm together 24/7.

but, SINCE THE TINY HOMEPAGE DESCRIPTION MIGHT BE A LITTLE CONFUSING, I'LL EXPLAIN MORE how the story is going to work.
 
tnt has a similar concept to nct. if you are unsure how it works, basically there is an infinite number of members and members are moved around into different subunits. some subunits are fixed, meaning the members are permanent; while others might be a graduating system meaning once they reach a certain age, they'll no longer be in thAT SUBUNIT. some units might even be based off of ethnicity, since its easier to promote in a certain country if you have members who speak the language. it just depends on the kind of trainees i get.

but since tnt has this kind of concept, that means i'll be accepting applications constantly.

even if your character is accepted, meaning a tnt trainee, but didn't debut yet, they'll still be featured in the story since they're technically in the group. THE OVERALL STORY WILL BE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER APPLY STORY, i'll be using your characters as members of a girlgroup of bighit. BUT INSTEAD THE COMEBACKS AND PERFORMANCES WILL BE SUNG BY YOUR ACTUAL VOICES!
 
so through discord, line, or kkt, i'm not exactly sure yet which one, i'll probably do a poll. but we'll be able to communicate through that and you'll be informed how each part is split ETC. password is fanclub name ideas for tnt. THERE WILL ALSO BE COACHING SESSIONS AVAILABLE IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR PART.
 
VOCAL TRAINERS ARE IN CHARGE ON HELPING WITH COACHING SESSIONS, AND COMING UP WITH HARMONIES. THE PARTS EACH PERSON SINGS WILL BE CHOSEN BY ME.
 
MIXERS ARE IN CHARGE OF MIXING THE SONGS, ADDING AUTOTUNE, JUST BRINGING ALL THE MAGIC TOGETHER.
 
VIDEO EDITORS ARE IN CHARGE OF MAKING THE MVS, WHICH WILL PROBABLY INCLUDE EACH GROUPS FACECLAIM TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE REAL INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLETELY USING A KPOP MV.
 
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS ARE IN CHARGE OF MAKING ALBUM COVERS, COMEBACK PHOTOSHOOTS, AND ADVERTISEMENTS.
Brownie Points & etc.
taken stuff:
faceclaims – gidle miyeon, omg jiho, 4minute sohyun, sonamoo newsun, loona yeojin, fromis_9 nagyung, DIA CHAEYEON, chocolat tia, suzy
dance twins – lovelyz yein, gfriend sowon, chungha, sonamoo newsun, loona vivi, exid junghwa, FX SULLI, blackpink rose, wjsn meiqi
 
– i love trivia! i said this already but i really love it! random weird facts make me happy.
 
– using older groups as faceclaims? idk im just in love with 2nd gen groups like kara, not everyone has to do this but it'll be nice to see some.
 
– making your app pretty, i love colors heh and pictures. theres so many pics in the app layout im sorry.
 
– just idk have fun in your app and make your chara interesting so they stand out yknow.