✘ AUDITIONS (+1)

    ✘ TNT : BIGHIT'S REVOLUTIONARY GIRL GROUP  /  INTERACTIVE STORYㅤㅤㅤ ˗ˏˋ APPLY OPEN ˎˊ˗

tnt auditions home

500*230

trainees

stage name

app

last updated 02/22

status

total applicants 10
— accepted = you're a trainee! congrats!!!
— rejected = your didn't pass ;; sorry
— reviewing = still looking thru your app
— pending = needs some fixing! read the review!

love

love int

 

nabi

app

choi sooji (20)

accepted

faceclaim (g)i-dle miyeon
backup faceclaim lovelyz kei

hi Finally_Home! thank you for being my first applicant! that was so fast how did you even tbh. i just want to start off by saying her stage name is adorable and i love it.

as for her personality, sooji is so adorable. despite being 20 she reminds me of a little kid shes so adorable, i can just imagine TNT being on a show like running man and sooji's just in the corner sulking because she lost at one of the challenges lol. the fact that she sticks up for her friends and family no matter what could be kind of controversial, but controversial is good and causes drama so good job! for some reason her personality makes me think she's the kind of trainee to talk back to the staff during monthly assignments bc they didn't give her the evaluation she thinks she deserves. 

anyways, i really like the scandals and rumors you put; i'll probably add to it since i have a lot of ideas for sooji heh. but that's so sad what happened to her brother and how it ruined her whole relationship with her sister. the fact that they ended up in the same group too, that'll be very interesting- casually has more ideas.

oh yes and her relationship with hwanhee is so cute and random, i can imagine him slipping his number in her sandwich and up10tion hyping him up lmaoo.

as for your singing, it was good you're just a little pitchy which can be fixed. i like when you went into falsetto in the teen top cover instead of belting the high notes towards the end because it was a little shaky. other than that i really enjoyed your whole app, it srsly just gave me a bunch of ideas and im excited! congrats you're the first trainee!

love

hwanhee

 

yunji

app

choi yoonji (21)

accepted

faceclaim oh my girl jiho
backup faceclaim lovelyz yein

hi marshybleep! yaay my second applicant! i was really excited when i heard you were doing a collab with Finally_Home so i was looking forward to your app.

oof we all love a good ice princess- i like how you made yujin the dad of the group, caring but doesnt really show it. i can see her doing little things for sooji to get her attention but sooji just ignores is. her and soojis personalities match the situation they're in really well so good job!

i would really never guess that she likes skinship lol and for some reason she kind of reminds me of kyungsoo from exo. and shes nearsighted too dnjsdn kyungsoo indeed.

i was thinking if i should use yein as her faceclaim because jiho and miyeon look nothing alike lol but then yein and jungkook look exactly alike so im nsgj. maybe i'll just leave it since they supposed to be undercover siblings anyways but hmm i might change it idk yet.

but i seriously cant believe this gorl left college and trained for 4 years just to talk to her sister, if thats not persistent idk waht is. i'm kind of confused with her relationship with jungkook though, you said "maybe he did like her, but he was nice and yoonji ended up developing a pretty one sided crush on him", does jungkook have a crush on yoonji or sooji? its not an issue so i wont put your app as pending, i just need you to clarify for me :)

and lastly, your voice is so cute! it sounds so soft, and you were on pitch so good job! yaay we have our second trainee! congrats!

love

jungkook

 

kimmi

app

kim miwon (21)

accepted

faceclaim sonamoo's newsun
backup faceclaim loona's hyunjin

hi iisMoMo! thank you for applying, nsjanfsd another cute stage name! won oppa is so cute i stan tbvh- shes such a baby i just want to squish her and cuddle her ;; i have nothing to say about the personality part, she's just so freaking cute gosh and the faceclaim you picked matches her really well.

i could definitely see miwon and hani being friends, they would be a complete mess on variety shows and i'll definitely make sure that happens lol.

this gorl i cant believe she doesnt realize that bogum likes her when he highkey caters to her, whatta dumbo. but their relationship is cute, i like it. i have an idea for that whole situation though ohoho.

your voice is soft too jsnfgj so cute! just pitchy sometimes and a little shaky but thats ok. if your voice is shaky bc youre nervous dont be!! you did good bb! i can't believe you said you can't sing smh.

congrats! you are now a trainee for tnt!

love

bogum

 

moon

app

moon eunha (23)

accepted

faceclaim 4minute sohyun
backup faceclaim kara youngji

hi chayeoji! thank you for applying! we got another adult kiddo in da housee– i like how positive she is, even though she holds stuff in we all love a good jokester. i can definitely see her getting along with the other trainees so far.

theres so much trivia im jsdnsd– another competitive member, i can't wait to put tnt on running man lol they'll be a complete mess. moon is so talented tho wtf she can rap, dance, choreograph, play the guitar and drums?? she was basically made to be an idol. btw her tattoo is nice af.

oof the whole relationship section is great, i can see the drama already heh especially since twice and tnt are going to be rivals. her and seungcheol are so cute too i ship!! but i also ship her and jinyoung rip.

as for your voice i definitely think  you're a better rapper than singer which matches your chara anyways since she rapped for her audition! and don't worry i can make her the dancer.

thanks for the nice comment btw! sohyun as your faceclaim is perfectly fine and you did everything correctly. congrats! you're offically a trainee for tnt!

love

scoups

 

minnie

app

park seungmi (16)

accepted

faceclaim loona yeojin
backup faceclaim buster chaeyeon

hi strawbrrry! thank you for applying! sdjgn shes only 16 so tiny! i rlly wanted to have a subunit like nct dream where its a graduating system so minnie will probs be a member of that.

oh my god shes so tiny yet so scary i love it. its such a contrast to how she looks you would never think her personality is like that lol it'll sure give doni and coni a shock when tnt goes to idol room. her background kind of reminds me of sooji and yoonji since they're also not talking and they're sisters, but thats sad that she got bullied when she moved to america :(( but its a good thing she had doori by her side.

jsdnf im so happy minnies in the whole sooji and yoonji drama bc now i can make more of a big deal out of it esp with minnie being a lil firecracker.

oof she got competition too, i can't wait to write about the erika and chaehee drama ohoho i just love drama. i can already see how knetz are gonna blow it out of proportion.

and last but not least, your voice is so cute like wtf??? it matches your faceclaim actually lol. you're just pitchy and you sang the i love you song in the wrong key, it's actually higher but thats ok! it's hard for me to sing high notes too lol. as for your rapping, i like how you made it your own, like you kept going up and down in pitch and i felt a lil bit of sass in there too haha. good job! you've been accepted as a tnt trainee!

love

erika sato

 

bitna

app

kang bitna (18)

accepted

faceclaim fromis_9 nagyung
backup faceclaim loona heejin

hi 16-1546! thank you for applying! the first thing i thought when reading your personality section is that it really matches your faceclaim– i dont know anything about fromis_9 or if thats nagyungs real personality but i can see her being exactly how you described your character. so good job picking a facelciam.

i also really like how detailed your personality section is without being too overwhelming with information yknow. bitna is such a stressball but i can see her getting along with everyone despite all the clashing personalities and issues in the group already but i can definitely see her being stressed with all the in-group drama.

it finally makes sense why shes so hard working, she doesnt wanna inherit that fireworks business lol. but fgskgn how this girl living in korea when she hates spicy food and kimchi smh. imagine when theres the loud fireworks sound during tnts stage and she just falls into fetal position- thats sad but i might actually make it happen.

i love her relationship with her brother and her relationship with yeonjun is so cute i ship. the whole ramyeon incident is really funny, whatta great first impression. and everyone loves a good eating buddy like hueningkai.

as for your voice, it sounds really stable despite a few pitch issues here and there but you still sounded good anyways uwu and you're a really good rapper too like wtf– congrats! you've been accepted as a trainee for tnt!

love

yeonjun

 

daon

app

lee daeun (18)

accepted

faceclaim dia chaeyeon
backup faceclaim dia chaeyon

its my chara!! feel free to add daeun on your app but you dont have to <:

love

yoongi

 

mira

app

han mira (23)

accepted

faceclaim chocolat tia
backup faceclaim shannon williams

hi Lulyssahyun! thank you for applying! TNT has their first mixed kiddo! mira's personality is pretty similar to daeun's, i can see them getting along pretty well. ooof and she likes expensive clothes like daeun, yup they'll definitely get along but daeuns a bit of a gossiper rip and i dont like mira would like that. Its so sad how she has low confidence when half kiddos are actually pretty popular in korea right now. and when you said she had a kid model sister, the first person i thought of was ella gross that lil gorl signed to the black label thats pretty af.

im surprised shes not close to johnny and jaehyun? and maybe even mark? since they all speak english. i don't think kun speaks english? but sjngs i cannot believe this gorl slacked off when she got so close to debut,, whatta lazy nugget indeed. i hope she doesnt get like that when TNT is ready to debut.

oooof she gonna get hate from exol's and armys dang poor gorl those are some hardcore fandoms. i kinda ship her with jin tho bc i like the way they met i think its not, not rlly minhyuk hmmmm,,,knowing me i'll probs make drama outta this whole thing lmao.

as for your voice, i really like it and i think you'll sound really good with soft songs that aren't too high if that makes sense lol. but even though your voice is soft it sounds pretty stable which is good. cOngrats you're now a trainee for TNT!

love

minhyuk

 

tita

app

kim taeah (19)

accepted

faceclaim suzy
backup faceclaim gfriend eunha

hi misumienai13! thank you for applying! i think i said keep away from idols from the big 3 companies, but since miss a disbanded i guess it's ok. besides i really like suzy ahem whatta beauty. anyways, i find it funny how taeah is smart af but is also dumb in a way, that makes her really realistic since usually when you're good at one thing you lack in a another field. but she also kind of reminds me of my chara since they're both a little off lol and gullible and usually only get a long with guys, maybe they can be each others first girl friends in the company ohoho.

the background section is nicely explained and you added the brothers in the relationship section yay! but putting the timeline really helps lol. now that you explained the whole sehun situation i can't wait to make drama out of it once it gets out in the public ohoho. it seems like all her dude friends basically like her lol and oof she had bogum as a crush and another trainee also has him as a crush hAH i love drama and you're right about her having older friends, it would be normal because of her brothers i didnt think about that pft.

as for your voice, it's so pretty! i think you sound really good with ballads and i'll definitely make the ost idea happen. thank you for adding a talent twin! you are accepted as a tnt trainee! congrats!

love

taehyung

 

JJ

app

ju jiali (23)

accepted

faceclaim clc elkie
backup faceclaim clc sorn

hi DefineImaginary! thank you for applying. yayay we got our first chinese queen uwu. her story of how she became a singer is so sad :(( the fact that she lost her mother and her whole gymnastics career at the same time gosh. but you did a good job making her personality match with all that she went through. even though it wasn't said directly i can definitely tell that jiali has some anxiety issues which is completely understandable with her case. the fact that she was even able to move on from such a hard moment and still find success is amazing, she's really strong and i like that.

there's also so much trivia im satisfied af hEh. but gosh her poor knee during training, she still must be in so much pain especially with so much dancing. GOSH I JUST FEEL SO BAD FOR HER! jsnf her relationship with eunah is cute tho awww

as for your voice, you're talented af i really like it and you can rap pretty well too. basically your application is really good, you're talented af so congrats you're now a trainee for tnt!!! oh yeah and i like how you didn't give her a love interest, her improving herself is a great story in itself.

love

n/a

 

stage name

app

character name

status as of date

faceclaim here
backup faceclaim here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ante nisi, pharetra eu semper at, aliquet at dolor. Aliquam ligula sapien, consequat in nisi vitae, convallis eleifend felis. Proin elementum urna nec enim vulputate ornare. Sed ultricies vitae sem sit amet malesuada. Praesent pellentesque elit vitae tellus lacinia, at aliquam tortor dictum. Integer nec metus eu tellus laoreet dictum eleifend sit amet ligula. Curabitur faucibus efficitur massa quis lacinia.

love

love int