A Day With You

MiMoments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A continuation of 'Against Us' 


°

°

°

Saturday Morning

The sweet aroma of freshly cooked food dominated the house as Mina settled a plate for two down the table. She did her prayer before eating, sighing as she still wasn't used to being alone. It's been years ever since Momo passed away and today was her death anniversary and so, Mina plans to visit her grave. She sighed deeper, wondering how life would be if her beloved girlfriend was still breathing.

She opt to officially own their rented little house, tweaking it a little as it contained all their memories and she wants to keep that with her. Once she finished her meal, she transferred the food from the other plate to another container and placed it in the fridge then headed for a quick warm shower, threw on her favourite clothing -- a shirt and hoodie that Momo owned along with jeans. Grabbing her keys, she drove to the nearest flower shop to buy her girlfriend's favourite and then headed to the cemetery she was buried in.

She tries her best not to break down at any given moment. "I miss you," the first three words that comes out of were the phrase that she wish she never had to say, wishing for Momo to be always by her side but that's nearly impossible. She clutched onto the bouquet of flowers, squeezing her eyes shut from the stream of tears wanting to trickle down her perfectly sculpted features.

A gentle tap on her shoulder was what caused her to slowly open her eyes. Her eyes widened, unable to believe what she's seeing. A bright smile portrayed right in front of her, that smile that Mina has been wanting to see and that face that she's been dying to touch. "H-how..."  this time, it wasn't tears of sadness that she was trying to suppress, but happiness and finally lets it flow freely as she lunged herself to the person she's been dying to see.

Momo caressed the delicate figure that was pressed onto hers. "I miss you too, Mimi," her soft voice sent shivers throughout Mina's body as she continued to sniff as much of Momo's signature scent. How happy Momo was, to be given a chance to be with her girlfriend even if it meant to be a short period of time, she won't dare to waste it carelessly. Mina was happier, not bothering to question everything that's happening right now because for her, all that matters is that she has Momo back, or so she thought.

They rocked their bodies back and forth as they sat themselves down the grass with Mina straddling the older. She broke off to stare right into the supposed dead girl's eyes, those eyes that she seems to always get herself lost into -- not that she minds, not at all. Momo did the same, trying to control every ounce of her body from crushing the younger in a suffocating hug along with showers of kisses. But the younger seemed to act out her thoughts with a sudden hug that forced her to lay down the grass, chuckling while Mina pecks her face with such affection.

"Just showing you how much I've missed you since saying it doesn't seem to be enough," the younger murmured as she aimed for the lips she's been wanting to taste for a long time. She could feel the older smile as she continued to move her head in a rythm and was soon reciprocated.

Momo was the first to break off with a giant grin on her face. "Didn't except this would be the reaction you'd give," She took her time admiring her girlfriend's features, noticing how much it matured compared to the last time she saw her. "You've grown," she whispered, "you look even more beautiful, more mature," she carefully dragged her finger tip at the outline of Mina's jaw, careful not to cut herself at how much sharper it was. The younger sighed under her touch as she closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth the simple gesture gave.

People that were visiting their deceased relatives glanced at the couple in admiration, compared to the disgusted expression from the past. They became more accepting to those who are ually attracted to the same gender, though there are still those who don't agree. "You look the same, Momoring," Mina pointed out. "But you're still the Momoring I know and that's what matters," They stood up, hand in hand as they walked towards the cemetery's exit, where Mina parked her car.

"Finally got your licence I see?" Momo joked, "How long did it take you to-- ouch!" She rubbed her throbbing arm that was recently pinched by a sulking Mina, unamused at how doubtful her girlfriend is with her skills at driving. Well she's not wrong, when they were still in highschool, Momo tried teaching Mina the basics to which she understood in a span of hours but it was the driving part. She would often press on the break way too harsh which resulted into Momo bumping her head on the dashboard. There was also one time when Mina pulled the lever to "R" instead of "P" resulting for her to bump the car behind them as she rested her hands on the steering wheel while checking the back. The reason why Momo was in charged of driving.

"Believe it or not, I've improved compared to last time," She huffed, walking towards the driver's seat while Momo chuckled, taking the passenger seat.

They were parked at the garage and Momo was the first to get off the car, examining the house in awe. "Wow, you still live here?" She walked around noticing a few changes but was still recognizable. 

"It'd be a waste if someone else does considering the amount of memories we had," she explained as she waddled behind Momo who was still undeniably taller than her. "And I like it here, it's simple, not too worn out and not too spacious compared to where I used to live." She rested her chin comfortably on Momo's shoulder while snaking her arms around her waist as Momo continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter