A ray of sunshine in these cloudy days

I'm not supposed to be here

Mina had woken up to nayeon fast asleep,sitting next to her holding her hand. Mina just smiled at the sight of a sleeping bunny. But then she remembered the bruises all over her body.She sat up accidentely waking Nayeon up. 

"hmmm oww" Nayeon said as she streched after waking up

"Nayeon!" Mina instantly turned around and hugged nayeon

Nayeon felt something wet falling on her back. Mina was crying again. 

"Hey hey, it's okay" Nayeon said cuping mina's face "Just calm down. What happened last night? The only thing i remember is running..out of my..house."

"You were passed out in the middle of my street right in front of my house last night. You only had a thin sweater on and it was raining. You also almost got hit by a car , if i didn't come and get you I... don't know what would've happened." Mina started crying again 

She didn't know why she was getting so emotional. She usally didn't get this attached to people because she knew that they were gonna end up just using her one way or another. But Nayeon was different. Nayeon cared about Mina, a lot. Mina realized what she felt for nayeon wasn't "like" it was love. She loves nayeon, and she knows that now. She started weakening her grip on Nayeon. She fell to the floor still uncontrolably crying. Nayeon didn't know what else she could do, so she just picked mina up. She walked over to mina's bed an sat her down. Nayeon sat down next to her and hugged her again.

"Listen, i know i can't do much, so i'm just going to sit here and listen to whatever you want to say. I'm going to hug you whenever you need it. But most of all i'm not going to leave you're side" Mina managed to say even though she was out of breath.

Nayeon didn't say anything, she just smiled an nodded. She didn't know what to say, she was comforting Mina after running away from home only withe her purse and one pair of clothes. She realized what she has done and a tear escaped her eye.

"Hey, do you want to talk about it." Mina said after wiping her tears away.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do now. I legit just ran away from my alchoholic and abusive parents. I can't go back there i'm not safe and I have no where else to stay. i am definetly not staying at any of my crazy friends houses that would be to much for me. And I barely have enough money for one night at a hotel." Nayeon started freaking out 

"Hey, it's okay, you'll be alright..bacause" mina started

"because what?" Nayeon asked quietly

"Because you're gonna stay with me until you are ready to go back. That is, unless you don't want to go back?" Mina said hoping nayeon wouldn't go back.

Mina didn't want Nayeon going back there because one, she would be abused again and she didn't want that for Nayeon, and two that means the one person she loves would be living with her.

"I don't think i wanna go back" Nayeon said looking up at mina "Not if i'm with you" She thought outloud

"What?!" Mina said turning bright red

"I mean like, you're pretty cool, and ya know i like my friends more than my family and like" Nayeon was scrambling her words. 

"Dammit i did it again" Nayeon thought this time in her head as she triend to make an excuse for what just happened. "I'm just making this a mess, I hope she doesn't think im really weird, cause i really like mina" Nayeon was thinking out loud again.

"Mina? Why are you looking at me like that?" Nayeon said not realizing,again, what she said outloud "W-" 

Nayeon was cut off by mina grabbing the strings of her hoodie pulling her closer and pecking her lips. Mina then ran off and hid in the bathroom. 

"Woah" Nayeon said dazed by what had just happened "guess she likes me too" She said touching her lips