Curious 2.0

I'm not supposed to be here

"Hello welcome to the jyp cafe i'm mark and ill be your server today" A man with red hair said the the group of girls as soon asthey sat down.

"Cool beans." momo said looking a bit uninterested.

"Just call me over if you need anything." He said as he started walking away

"So Mina!" Jihyo said turning to mina who had moved closer to nayeon  because she was nervous being close to other people.

"Mhm?" She asked 

"Whats your relationship with nayeon?" Jihyo asked fully knowing the answer

"Um... well... uh i ..uh" Mina started getting flustered but she didnt know why.

"Friends" Nayeon said confidently.

"Yeah" Mina said hiding behind nayeons back. 

"Hey there is no need to be shy" sana winked at mina after flirting with the waiter.

"Says the one who flirts with everyone she meets" momo says snickering.

"Hey at least i dont eat everything i see!" sana fires back

mina giggled 

"Oh" jihyo looked at her and smiled

Nayeon thought "Cute. Just like a penguin"

she didnt realize she said it outloud

She turned to mina to find her just looking at her weirdly 

"What?" nayeon asked

"um was Im Nayeon just flirting?" Sana asks making fun of nayeon.

You see nayeon isn't the best at keeping her thoughts in but not many people know that they think she just says a lot of random stuff.

"What do you mean i was just flirting?" nayeon asked still not knowing what was happening.

"You just called me, c..cute. Like a peinguin." Mina said shyly.

"WAIT! Did I say that outloud." nayeon said with a flaming face."im sorry" nayeon appologized

"Its okay i.. think you're cute too. Like a bunny!" Mina said giving a gummy smile.

Nayeon ended up running into the bathroom right after she said that.

"did i say something wrong?" Mina asked feeling bad

"No. Shes probably just falling in love" Jihyo says calmly stunning mina 

"so" jihyo continues. "Where are you from?"

"Well i was born in the u.s. but moved to japan cause most of my family was there, then i moved here because i got invited to this school." mina said

"Don't you miss your friends from japan?" sana asked eagerly scooting closer to mina.

" I mean i didnt really have friends, I only had one friend in japan." Mina says looking like she was about to cry.

"So you're japanese like sana and I?!" momo asks excitedly.

"Yeah" mina says with a sad smile.

"So that means... you know what day it is tomorrow?" sana asks raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, but i'd rather not." mina says rolling her eyes.

|meanwhile in the bathroom with nayeon|

Oh my god she called me cute. wait why am i feeling like this. i've literally known her for two days. But she did open up to me so easily. for some reason i want to protect her more than anyone else in the world. what am i supposed to do. I mean she has really bad trust issues and will probably think im trying to use her like every other stupid person on this planet.

After about five minutes Nayeon gathered herself enough to go out back to the table.

she walked out to hear them talking about some day that japanese people know about

"Hey guys what's so important tomorrow?" Nayeon asked curiosly 

"pocky day!" sana said jumping out of her seat.

"whats so important about pocky day?" nayeon tilted her head in confusion.

"well thats when you do the pocky challenge." jihyo chimed in.

"yeah usally you do it between friends who are decently close." momo says

"welp guess i cant do it then." Mina says confidently

Jihyo thinks in her head "well she has nayeon, but ill wait till tomorrow to tell her.

It was the next day and mina was supprisingly calm. Nayeon saw her walking to school and decided to join her. 

"Minari!!!" Nayeon shouted running to cling to minas arm.

mina got startled and almost fell over but nayeon caught her.It's like nayeon's her lord and savior or something.

(to be continued)