Chapter 6 Move

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was dead exhausted, so by the time they reached their room she leant on the door already drooling with her eyes closed. Jeongyeon shook her head at Momo and open the door, causing Momo to plop on the floor with her perched. 

Jeongyeon had to drag Momo’s whole weight to her bed before texting Sana where to meet up.

Meanwhile, Mina changed into her pajamas and took a half bath for 5 minutes and brushed her teeth before going to bed. Sana was trying to move slowly to waste time while she was waiting for Jeongyeon’s signal to go out. 

She changed her clothes to an oversized white shirt and black jogging pants to avoid suspicion. Having Mina as a best friend is like having a real life lie detector, and she was trying her best not to get caught by Mina’s observation skills.

It scares her that she notices little things about her, althought it’s flattering to be under the eye of someone who is interested in trying to get to know you but it sometimes bothers her that someone could read her so well. 

She got a text from Jeongyeon to meet at the entrance of their dormitory. So she sends a text to Jeongyeon for her approval and waited for Mina to fall asleep so she could sneak out of their room. “Meet me outside of the dorm, I’ll try not to wake Mina up. Give me 10 minutes.”

Sana nervously darts her eyes around when Mina got out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth. Mina raises an eyebrow.

It was over 30 minutes already and Sana still didn’t show up. Jeongyeon started to think Sana bailed out so she decided to call her. She was getting cranky and she hasn’t even ate yet.

“This shibe better pick up her phone.”

Sana bulged her eyes out. Just when Mina fell asleep, and her too since she was going to trick Mina she was sleeping, ending up sleeping herself too. She frantically searched for her phone. Her ringtone was Red Velvet’s Bad Boy and it was on maximum volume. She forgot to put her phone on silent. Mina was then turning in her sleep. Sana immidiately turned it off. She tiptoed her way out of the room. Completely forgetting the fact, that Mina was a light sleeper. Mina wondered why Sana was acting weird. She decided to ask her some other time.

Sana bit her bottom lip when she slowly turned the door knob, careful not to make a noise. When she closed it, she stares at the knob for a few seconds, thinking she succeeded in sneaking out. She hops to the stairs in excitement. 

Arriving at the stairs, the moment she turned after the landing, she hit her elbow on the railing. She halted her tracks and sported an expression of excruciating pain. Sana being Sana, she rubs her sore elbow and continued to go down the stairs while giggling at her clumsy self.

Jeongyeon was about to go back to her room since Sana wasn’t gonna show up even after her 10 minutes.

Just when she turned someone grabbed her wrist, she was about to scream in fear of an oncoming threat, she swiftly looked back at her attacker. 

Sana smiled at her.

“AISH! You’re gonna be the death of me! Where did you even come from?! What took you so long—-“ Sana covered and giggled. 

“I think Mina didn’t notice. I felt like a spy.”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever floats your boat missy. Now where to?”

Sana did a thinking pose. “Hmmm. How about we stroll at Cheongdam and grab a drink at Starbucks.”

“What! I’m starving! I need real food woman. Either you treat ne to real dinner or you ain’t gettin’ the details.” Jeongyeon as she walked away.

Sana panicked and ran to reach Jeongyeon. 

“Wait! Okay okay! I’ll think of something when we get to Cheongdam. Is that fine?”

Jeongyeon thought for a bit. Imaginary devil horns popping out of her  forehead when she realizes how much of a fortune Sana will spend on a dinner for details. 

“Might as well grab the oppurtunity then.” Jeongyeon smiled and Sana was elated.

They took the bus and chatted on their way. Nearly missing their bus stop, Sana shouted from the end to stop the bus.

They arrive at a restaurant not far from Hotel Prima bus stop and started to order.

Sana leaned forward to Jeongyeon and placed her elbow on the table.

“So, would you mind telling me what it is now?”

“Nah. I don’t feel like it.” Jeongyeon teased. 

Sana pouted and grabbed Jeongyeon’s arm with both her hands. “Waaaaeee. Tell meeeeee, onegaiii.” Sana whined while putting on her best chibi anime looking face. 

“I’m not really into japanese girls.”

“Eh? So you like korean girls then? Ne?” Sana innocently.

“Well, yes, yes I do. I like bunny-like faces actually.” Jeongyeon haughtily placed both her hands on her waist.

“Nayeon?” Sana asked her with her head cutely tilted to the left.

Jeongyeon’s eyes were bulging out. “W-wh— how’d you get it so fast?!”

Sana placed her right forefinger on her lips and looked at the sky for a second to think and said, “Isn’t Nayeon the only one with bunny teeth that prominent?“

“Well... I guess you’re right.”

“Yes, well, if you tell me what you know I might just —not tell people you like the crackheaded Nayeon.” Sana smiled innocently once more.

Jeongyeon’s eye twitched. “Oy vey.” She facepalmed. “Okay fine. That was a wrong idea telling you.” 

“You gave it out on your own though.” Sana laughed heartily. 

“Anyways, let’s head for the convinience stores, I’ll just get noodles. The hunger is coming up to my head.”

Walking for a while, they passed a few blocks and the convinience store was approaching. 

Jeongyeon started, “Momo is hard to get.”

Sana turned to face her and had a perplexed expression plastered on her face.

Jeongyeon continued, “Takes time for her to actually like someone. She’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter