Chapter 4 Short-lived

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dorms were only a few blocks away so they just walked. Everybody was thrilled having to get inside their cozy blankets and sleep. It was a long day for the although there isn’t much of a difference than the other first days of other schools, it was fun nonetheless.

Sana was thinking of trying to get Momo’s phone number and probably chat with her on kakaotalk. She really wanted to get to know this girl. She puffed her cheeks at the embarrassing thought of having to be that person who asks for the number first.

With a plan in mind, and their dorms fast approaching. She secretly took her phone from the pocket of her plaid skirt. She breathed heavily bracing herself. 

Dahyun bid them farewell first and went on her own to the other side of the dorms since she was younger than them by a year. 

Jihyo waved them goodbye whilst dragging Nayeon by her collar when she was about to jump and hug Sana. Resulting to a pouting and deflated bunny. 

This leaves Mina, Sana, Jeongyeon and Momo.

The four of them were quiet and so Jeongyeon decided to break the ice. 

“So Sana, Mina, where are your rooms? We live on the third floor.” She turned to Mina and Sana.

Sana responded quickly, “Oh, what a coincidence. I live on the third floor as well, Mina here lives just under my room.” pointing at Mina with her thumb.

“I see. We’ll probably see each other more often then. But that’s just because Momo here is always sleepy.” Jeongyeon pats Momo’s head.

Mina giggles and whispers, “That’s cute.” as she covers .

Sana caught this and felt a pang of jealousy. Shocked by her own emotion she concealed it right away. 

Confused with what’s going on with their rapidly beating heart when Momo turned to Mina with sleepy eyes and then to Sana. Momo drowsily smiled.

Sana feeling butterflies in her stomach decided to slip away for now and retreat from her goal for the moment. 

“Mina, I’ll go ahead of you, I suddenly remembered something I needed to do.” She smiled to Mina before turning to Jeongyeon and Momo to bow and brisk walked her way to her room.

But then, Sana wouldn’t be Sana if she wasn’t clumsy, would she? So she tripped herself and hit her head on the door of her room.

She did an Asian squat while rubbing her forehead talking to herself how stupid she was. 

Jeongyeon jaw dropped and suddenly changed her expression from shock to confused to holding her laughter.

Mina just smiled and giggled. Facepalming at how Anime-like her friend was. Momo was just confused as ever, but still laughed with Jeongyeon anyway.

The next week.

Sana still failed taking Momo’s number. Yes, it has been going on for a week and she still couldn’t do it. 

For some reason, she gets tongue-tied looking at Momo, and when they start conversing with each other she keeps forgetting to take her number. 

She ruffl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter