Chapter 1

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind flows serenely through the windows of Seoul Uni Dorms, birds chirping as the sun rises. Today marks the first day of school for Minatoza— *plates crashing* 

“KYAA-! Oh no! Just when I cooked an egg properly for the 5th attempt.” Sana pouts at her clumsiness and proceeds to whine while cleaning the mess, slipping on the remaining oil in the process.

And that- is how Sana’s morning went.

 

At the Welcoming Ceremony

 

Sana pouts on her way, successfully imitating a baby when crying. She carries her notebooks close to her chest whilst fixing her bag strap that keeps on falling from her shoulder.

“Why can— ugh, can this day get any worse, I’m glad I still have some eggs left to cook.”

She sighs and gives herself a pat on the back. “No, today is the welcoming ceremony, I should be thankful I didn’t get late. Hwaiting!”

She skips going towards the auditorium with a smile on her face. Giggling like an airhead from time to time.

 

Back at the Dorms

 

Momo on the other hand, clinging onto her stuffed toys around her bed, drooling.

Jeongyeon being the first one to wake up from the two, gave Momo’s right hand with a death grip and dragged her out from her bed. 

“NOOOooooooOOOOooo— stop! You’re hurting my hand!” Momo whines and retaliates with a kick, in which Jeongyeon prefectly avoided.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?! Aren’t you an adult now! Stop being a baby I’ve been your roommate since highschool don’t pull things like this I know you!” Jeongyeon growls and grabs Momo’s blanket and they both get stuck in a tug of war.

Both got exhausted. Momo huffed and got out of bed carrying a shiba inu stuffed toy to the comfort room.

“Fine. I’m taking a bath.” She rolls her eyes And went inside the comfort room locking the door.

“Taking a bath with your puppy? Are you serious?-“ She looks back to Momo’s messy bed. “UGGGHH, HURRY UP. We’re late and fix your bed while you’re at it. I’m making breakfast.” Stomping towards the kitchen.

“NO!” Purposefully aggravating Jeongyeon.

“Well, you won’t get any food then.” Jeongyeon retaliates.

Hearing silence as an approval from Momo to fix her bed, Jeongyeon smirks in victory.

 

Inside the Auditorium

 

“Everyone! Attention please!” The host acclaims and the crowd noise faded.

 

“Your Council President Park Jihyo will be saying some words before we start.” The host then turned to Jihyo and gestures for her to step on the podium.

 

“Good Morning everyone. A lot are punctual I see, and I expect to see that ‘till the end of our school year. A very good example for our school. I thank each and every one of your for coming early to our welcoming ceremony. I, Park Jihyo as your Student Council President for this school year, will be at your services, and will be more than glad to represent our school. I will do my best to be a good leader for all of you. Thank you for your time. And good luck with your studies. Don’t forget to take care of yourselves every now and then.” 

 

The audien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter