Author’s Note

In My Blood

Hello everyone and welcome to my first kpop fanfiction! Since Dreamcatcher is my favorite kpop group, I wanted my first fanfiction to be focused on them. I also wanted to do something unique that has a horror-like feel to it, so I chose a vampire story.  However, before we start, I have some things to clear up first. 

 

Vampire characteristics vary. I did some research on vampires while planning out the story and some sources said very different things. For example, one source would say that vampires are immortal while another would say that vampires can be killed by specific things. So, I chose the vampire traits that I am going to use. Here they are:

 

 

  • Vampires feed on blood (of course).
  • Vampires avoid sunlight.
  • Vampires can be killed by direct sunlight, a wooden stake in the heart, high amounts of silver, a large are quickly spreading fire, decapitation by silver or another vampire, and “vampire disease.”
  • Vampires have heightened senses (i.e. vision, hearing, smell).
  • A vampire supposedly has control over the animal world and can turn into either a bat, rat, owl, moth, fox, or wolf.
  • Vampires can appear as mist or elemental dust.
  • Vampires cast no shadow or reflection.
  • Vampires can turn humans into vampires with a quick bite, but feeding on their blood can easily kill them.
  • Vampires are very weak during the daylight hours and must stay in the dark.
  • Vampires are repelled by garlic and holy symbols.
  • Vampires have great strength and quick reflexes during the nighttime hours.
  • Vampires often feel hungry and/or thirsty despite an adequate food diet.
  • Vampires can have extreme cravings for certain types of food or ones that cannot be satisfied. 
  • Vampires often feel run down, fatigued, and tired despite and adequate food diet and activity level.
  • Vampires can have frequent headaches for no reason.
  • Vampires do not require very much sleep. 
  • Vampires are able to heal much quicker than humans. 
  • Vampires often get sick with “flu-like” symptoms with no medical explanation when they go without feeding for a period of time. 
  • Vampires, of course, have a predatory and dark nature.

 

There are also half-bloods, who are half human and half vampire. They are human during the day and vampires at night. 

 

Anyways, that’s all I have to say! I hope you enjoy the fanfiction!