O N E

P R E D E S T I N E D

PREDESTINED

 

ONE

 


 

 .\~* *~/.

 

 

 

Five years ago, awkward late bloomer Kim Seokjin was both overweight and unpresented. An unfortunate combination that lead to him being ostracized by his peers and tormented by the ones he once called friends. Five years later and all is antithetic, for Seokjin's at the top of the world; He's the bully now. Feeling nothing but resentment towards those who harmed him, he sets out on a twisted scheme to ruin the perfect little lives of his ex-tormenters. 

 

 

 

.\~* *~/.  

 




 

Five years ago, awkward late bloomer Kim Seokjin was both overweight and unpresented. An unfortunate combination that lead to him being ostracized by his peers and tormented by the ones he once called friends. 

 

 

The bright and friendly youth no more as he faded away into a disposition of absolute misery. The cruelty escalating until his parents made the difficult decision to send him abroad; hoping that change and new beginnings would help heal their withdrawn and now introverted son.  

 

 

Initially, relocating to another country hadn't helped, for he was still the outcast; alone, and struggling with a language barrier at an academy mile away from home.  
 

 

There, the torment continued until Seokjin finally reached the breaking point. Enough was enough, and Seokjin fought back for the first time, coming to the realization that words were meaningless without action.  

 

 

The only option was to change himself; even if the outcome was losing himself completely.  
 
 


Time went by and Seokjin made a name for himself, he was an entirely different person, although still unpresented. Thus, Seokjin had long given up on his awakening, having come to terms with contributing to the percentage of people who were destined to be lone souls, as he was now past the age of pre-maturation.  
 

 

It hit when he least expected, his presentation, and he blossomed before his very own eyes. The person he'd become, welcomed the duality of the omega he'd awakened into; embracing the way his body and build transformed overnight.  
 

 

Kim Seokjin at last re-found confidence in himself, opening his eyes to the beauty that existed before his transformation. The new Seokjin learned to emphasize his attributes and assets; very much aware of the effect he had on others, as he learned to hone his newfound skills while continuing to rebuild himself.  The result of such power, causing him to rapidly spiral out of control.  
 
 

 

Five years later and all is antithetic, for Seokjin's at the top of the world; he's the bully now.  
 

 
 
Life happens and Seokjin begrudgingly returns to his country and hometown. The chaotically crafted world he's built shattering around him when he's forced to confront his past and the person he once was.  

 

 

Spite arising with the knowledge that those who made his life despondent were still at the top; accomplished, prominent, and blessed with unjustly good looks. Its unfair, for he's the one with ed up problems, while they've lived carefree while he turned into... this. 
 

 

 

Kim Seokjin's an , he won't let this rest. He has only one thing in mind, to screw with their perfect little lives. For Seokjin holds nothing but resentment towards those who harmed him, but there was just one detail he overlooked in his twisted scheme for revenge: 

 
 

 

The Predestination of his Fate