Epilogue

Begin Again

There are days
I wake up and I pinch myself
You're with me, not someone else
And I am scared, yeah, I'm still scared
That it's all a dream

'Cause you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do
You probably never loved someone like I do

When you say
You love the way I make you feel
Everything becomes so real
Don't be scared, no, don't be scared
'Cause you're all I need

And you still look perfect as days go by
Even the worst ones, you make me smile
I'd stop the world if it gave us time

'Cause when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do
You probably never loved someone like I do

All my life
I thought it'd be hard to find
The one 'til I found you
And I find it bittersweet
'Cause you gave me something to lose

But when you love someone
You open up your heart
When you love someone
You make room
If you love someone
And you're not afraid to lose 'em
You probably never loved someone like I do
You probably never loved someone like I do
You probably never loved someone like I do

 

-

 

Get her. Get her good. Go down on your knees and make her yours.

 

Jessica recalled her father’s words to her before she left. She had been busy with business meetings and delegated her operations to her trustworthy personal assistant and her younger sister. She wanted to be where Yoona is. She couldn’t take the distance apart any longer.

 

But before she could decide on her own self, she needed to resolve some issues with her parents who were clearly upset when she asked for divorce from Tyler. But when they found out the truth (Jessica didn’t reveal the reason for the divorce at first, but her ex-husband was being a jerk. He was telling stories about their divorce, so the woman had to step up and threw shade at him.); they sued him and his family for spreading false rumors.

 

And then her father was disappointed with himself. He was the one who introduced his firstborn to the Kwons. He somehow knew that Jessica could swing both ways, so he decided to do something about it. He was happy when Jessica confessed that she likes Tyler. Their marriage was the best thing that ever happened to Mr Jung.

 

So, imagine how he felt when Jessica told him what he did? He never knew that his daughter was abused; he saw that fine scar above her left eyebrow. His heart ached so badly.

 

Now all he ever wants is for his firstborn to be happy. If she’s going to smile for the longest time, he will allow that form of happiness even if it means his precious daughter is going to spend her lifetime with another woman.

 

He encouraged Jessica to go where her happiness is. If Yoona is the one she loves, then make her hers.

 

“Daddy, are you sure about this? I’m sorry. I know you’re disappointed with me.”

 

“No, I’m extremely happy for you. I have never seen you smile so widely before. Your face shines and that beautiful smile of yours has never left your face. I watch you when you’re on the phone with her. Baby, I’m so glad that she makes you happy that way.”

 

Jessica’s eyes were watery. She was afraid that her father would go against her relationship with Yoona. But ever since Krystal told him what happened; and Tyler admitted what he did; Mr Jung gave leeway to his firstborn.

 

All he wants is for her to be happy.

 

“Your mother has told me before that she wants to see your smile again. And you have been smiling so much, Jessica. We’re not going to stop you if that happiness is in the form of a woman; because this woman really makes you incredibly happy; I’m thankful for her.”

 

“I’ll introduce you to her one day. I want you to meet her. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me, Daddy. And I have made up my mind to be where she is; follow her wherever she goes. Because she’s my life now.”

 

“Then go to her. Be with her. Tie her down with you. Don’t lose her to someone else. Put a ring to her finger and make her yours.”

 

Now, that was something Jessica had never thought she would hear it straight from her father’s mouth. But nevertheless, she did. And she was going to take that advice seriously.

 

Jessica couldn’t stop smiling. She bought the rings with her parents. Her dad paid for them. For some reason, he was extremely excited to meet Yoona. The man has seen her photo and declared that Yoona is the prettiest woman he has ever seen.

 

Mom wasn’t impressed with Dad, but Jessica knew her father wanted to be supportive of her choice. She took out the ring box and opened it up.

 

She was going to do it. Ask Yoona to marry her and spend her lifetime with the woman she loves.

 

-

 

Meanwhile in Singapore, Yoona was sweating profusely. She was pushing the furniture around to make room for Jessica. Wheein was helping her but the younger woman almost died when she saw the boxes outside of their study room.

 

“JESSICA UNNIE LITERALLY SENT HER WHOLE WARDROBE TO US OR SOMETHING?!”

 

Yoona was equally exasperated too. There were 20 boxes and all of them were just clothes. Now, the pair had to clear out their study room for Jessica’s wardrobe.

 

“Tell me about it. I told her not to. But she insisted.”

 

“I’m so lucky Yongsun unnie is not into clothes that much.”

 

“Your woman is into pole dancing and pilates. She’s like a minimalist; often almost wearing nothing. I thought that would only apply to your best friend.”

 

“Shut up, Unnie. I’m still not getting used to see her walking around her house .”

 

“She walks around ?!”

 

“, I shouldn’t have said it out loud.”

 

“Can we share apartment, the 4 of us?”

 

“You creeper. I’m going to complain to Jessica unnie!”

 

“You must have forgotten. Jessica unnie is completely smitten with Yongsun too.”

 

“My life is such a mess. Everybody likes my girlfriend.”

 

Yoona burst out laughing while Wheein pouted her lips. Wheein was always on her toes; even though she could be standing next to Yongsun; some es would still HIT on Yongsun. But Yongsun’s eyes would only be on her. That was something Wheein felt comforted with.

 

“Okay, we need to clear all this before Jessica arrives tomorrow.”

 

“What do you mean by we? I’m meeting my girlfriend in half an hour’s time.”

 

“You can forget about it. I have asked Yongsun to help too. She said okay.”

 

“What?!”

 

The doorbell rang and Yoona grinned widely. Wheein scowled at Yoona but the woman ran off quickly. The younger woman was screaming mad and Yongsun was a little concerned when she heard it. She quickly asked the moment the door was open.

 

“What’s wrong with my baby?”

 

“She’s mad because I cancelled your date with her.”

 

“When will the two of you ever stop bickering?”

 

“As soon as you tell her that you bought a bigger place and you want her to move in with you.”

 

“Are you kicking her out because Jessica unnie’s coming over?”

 

“Are you telling me that you don’t want to sleep with your cute little girlfriend every single night?”

 

“Okay, point taken. I’ll let her know soon but shush! I will tell her on our 6th month anniversary.”

 

The pair was whispering much to Wheein’s chagrin. She threw the cushion at Yoona.

 

“DO NOT WHISPER INTO MY GIRLFRIEND’S EARS!”

 

“WHY YOU! COME HERE!”

 

Wheein took off; Yoona was running after her. Yongsun looked on; shook her head and started to move things around by herself. She has no energy to playing catch with these two dorks. Once they started goofing around, you can forget about stopping them.

 

“Just make sure you don’t hurt yourself. I’ll be busy in the study room.”

 

Yongsun announced but the two playful kids were too busy jumping on one another.

 

-

 

Jessica’s flight was treacherous and tiring. The flight was just too long, and Jessica couldn’t wait to hold Yoona in her arms. She fidgeted about in her seat. She was in the business class yet; the space seemed so small for her. Or she was just being annoying. To her, Yoona’s embrace was still the best.

 

“Can you sit still?”

 

Jessica glanced to her side. A woman who had a hard time because of another woman-like-child hugging her like her trophy. The woman under her was struggling with her weight.

 

“It’s too constricting.”

 

“What is? The seat is freaking huge for a small creep like you.”

 

Jessica sniggered; she was certain that woman was getting tired holding the other woman like that. Jessica was in the mood to disturb her.

 

“Did you have last night? Why are you so grumpy?”

 

“Yeah, speak a little louder. Let the whole world in this business class knows that I had yesterday.”

 

“Technically, if you do have last night, it would be on this plane.”

 

“Jessica, if not for Taeyeon’s arms around my waist, I would have sunk my teeth into your arm.”

 

“Relax, Tiffany. Taeyeon is such a baby. Does she have to hug you like this?”

 

“Tell me about it. I hate it when we travel to far away places. She will get so whiny.”

 

“That’s because you pampered her too much. What are you, her mother?”

 

“Love is blind, okay. So shut up.”

 

Jessica smiled; despite all that, she wished Yoona was in her arms like that too. She sighed deeply; was the flight always been this long?

 

“I miss Yoona.”

 

“We have like an hour more to go. Please don’t start whining now.”

 

“You’re so lucky. You have Taeyeon in your arms right now. I could kill anyone if it will help to keep Yoona in my arms all the time.”

 

“You’re seriously disgustingly romantic. I don’t remember you like this. Tyler Kwon had never seen this part of you I bet.”

 

“Well, I didn’t know it myself. Yoona just brings a lot of sides of me that I’m not even aware of. She’s like my pandora box.”

 

“And yet you dumped her and broke her heart.”

 

“Tiffany, I regretted that moment. I’ll never want to go back there again.”

 

“You’re going to propose her?”

 

“Dad asked me to.”

 

“Seriously, UNCLE JUNG DID?”

 

“Yeah, he’s more eager to meet Yoona now.”

 

Tiffany smiled widely; she nodded. Yoona is Tiffany’s step-sister. Tiffany’s father remarried Yoona’s mother. They live apart but still as close as ever. Tiffany settled down in US while Yoona stays with her grandmother in Seoul.

 

Jessica met Tiffany at a conference. Tiffany owns a hotelier. And Jessica needed a venue to introduce her brand to the world. The pair got acquainted and the rest was history. Jessica met Yoona through Tiffany. And it was a love at first sight for both. Only Jessica was in a denial.

 

“Tiffany, do you think Yoona’s mother will allow me to settle down with her daughter?”

 

“Yoona’s mother is Yoona’s greatest fan. She loves her. She’s the one who encourages my dad to accept me as I am and Taeyeon as his daughter in law. But I kinda regret on that.”

 

“Why? Because your dad hogs Taeyeon more often than you?”

 

“Sica, can you imagine? He would drag Taeyeon to watch baseball matches with him. And Taeyeon, this dumb , would follow him around like a child.”

 

“Your father never had a son. Taeyeon is the next best thing. The only difference is, Taeyeon is the other daughter that your father prefers than his own child.”

 

“Shut up. You’re making me depressed now.”

 

“Taeyeon loves you, Tiffany. Stop being jealous of your father, for god sake!”

 

“I cannot help it! Taeyeon’s mine!”

 

“Geez.”

 

Just then, Taeyeon stirred in her sleep. She was crushing Tiffany with her deadweight. Tiffany was so ready to throw her wife down to the floor.

 

“Can I?”

 

“I will not say a single word if you do.”

 

“But she’s my sweetheart. How could I throw her to the floor?”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes; she then pulled the curtain down. She had enough of Tiffany’s babying Taeyeon in every possible way.

 

“HEY! DON’T IGNORE ME! I’M BORED!”

 

“THEN WAKE YOUR BABY UP SO THAT SHE CAN HAVE HER MILK OR SOMETHING.”

 

Tiffany didn’t reply. She must be thinking of it. Or imagining something lewd.

 

“TIFFANY, STOP BEING A ERT! DON’T EVEN IMAGINE IT!”

 

“I CANT HELP IT! YOU MENTIONED IT!”

 

WEIRDO. I HAVE WEIRD FRIENDS.

 

Jessica wanted to jump out from the plane so badly; just to leave her erted friends behind.

 

-

 

Wheein, Yongsun, Yoona, Moonbyul and Seulgi were at the airport. They were waiting for Jessica’s flight. Yoona was clearly excited about it. She wouldn’t stop stretching her long neck to see the crowd arriving through the hall.

 

“Yoona unnie, your neck will break if you keep doing that.”

 

“Let her be, baby. She’s excited.”

 

Well, Yoona was not the only one. Someone else was equally excited; much to Wheein’s annoyance. Wheein was staring at her girlfriend’s best friend for the longest time. She was still adjusting to the fact that this grease monster is someone important to Yongsun too.

 

“I can understand why Yoona unnie is excited. But why is this greasy woman excited as well?”

 

“The Goddess is coming!”

 

“You have a girlfriend though.”

 

“She’s excited too.”

 

Moonbyul was pointing to her girlfriend who was twirling around like a child with Yoona. Jessica’s plane has touched down. The announcement was made. Both got so excited like kids.

 

“I’m still struggling to understand the craziness of these people in my life.”

 

Yongsun giggled before leaning for a soft kiss on her forehead. And Wheein was satisfied with that. She then stood up and twirling around Yongsun for that just one kiss. Moonbyul was flabbergasted.

 

“Unnie, your girlfriend calls me weird. Then what is she?”

 

“Leave my girlfriend alone. She can be as weird as she wants. I will still love her.”

 

Moonbyul made a face before turning her attention to Seulgi instead. Yongsun smiled as she watched her girlfriend dragging Yoona to the front. Seulgi and Moonbyul followed them. People started streaming out from the arrival hall.

 

Yongsun is blissfully happy. She has her girlfriend. She has her life. She has her friends. She has everything in her life. There is something she has been hiding from Wheein. She has managed to secure a post in Seoul.

 

Wheein would be leaving Singapore soon. She has about a year and half more to go. Yongsun had made some sacrifices in order to follow Wheein back to Seoul. Even if she needed to take a pay cut from her current salary.

 

All she just wanted to do is to be with Wheein for the longest time. She has prepared a ring. She shared her thoughts with Moonbyul and Yoona. She wanted to settle down.

 

“Marriage?!”

 

Both echoed at the same time. It was something new. Yongsun was someone who never thought of marriage for her whole lifetime. She just wanted to have partner. But not marriage; not having a family.

 

“Yes, I do. I want to marry Wheein.”

 

“Wow, you rejected proposals from your ex-girlfriends so many times. And now you want to be on your knees and propose to that small child?”

 

“She’s my girlfriend. Not a small child.”

 

“Unnie, do you remember her costume? The Christmas Tree has no face.”

 

“It was just too big for Wheein. She’s so small and petite. Will you stop teasing her about it?”

 

Moonbyul giggled and Yoona sniggered. The two women really enjoyed disturbing Wheein in every way they could.

 

“But why do you want to get married? Is there something that shook you or something?”

 

Yoona started to be serious. Although she’s a monkey, she cares about Wheein more than anyone could ever imagine. Wheein has become her little sister and Wheein loves her too.

 

“Wheein completes me.”

 

Her answer was simple. Yongsun realized that after few months of dating. They spent most of their time together and each time, she laid in Wheein’s arms; she wanted more and more. More of Wheein; more of what they had and then Yongsun discovered her heart.

 

She wants their relationship to be official. And she wants to have a child with Wheein. It scares her at that point of time but as time passes by, being with Wheein makes her want to uphold her vows – to love Jung Wheein for a lifetime.

 

Yongsun shared her innermost feelings to the two women she trusts with her life. But of course, she had a long talk with her family and her cousin, Taeyeon. Taeyeon is married to her girlfriend. Yongsun wanted advice from her.

 

And Taeyeon encouraged her. She quoted Taeyeon’s wise words.

 

“Love happens anywhere. But when you discover the different sides of love, you will start embracing the thoughts of “together forever”. You will want to spend your lifetime with the woman you love.”

 

Well, Kim Taeyeon is a byuntae. Her last sentence almost caused Yongsun to choke on her coffee while she was on skype with Taeyeon.

 

“Besides, the is worth it. You can do everywhere and literally everywhere. Nobody cares.”

 

This cousin of hers. Now Yongsun couldn’t shake off that thoughts. She really wants to do it with Wheein at her gym.

 

“ert.”

 

“Shut up, Moonbyul. You did it in the library with Seulgi!”

 

“HEY! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!”

 

“You did what at the what?!”

 

“Yoona unnie, it’s nothing like that.”

 

“SEULGI IS MY LITTLE SISTER!”

 

“Great, Yongsun unnie. You unleashed the big sisterly love in Yoona unnie.”

 

“HOW COULD YOU TWO HAVE SUCH EVIL THOUGHTS WHEN IM RIGHT HERE?!”

 

Yoona lunged forward and grabbed MoonSun by their collars. The 3 idiots looked like idiots. Well, they were, after all.

 

-

 

“YONGSUN AHHH!”

 

Yongsun was shaken from her thoughts. Jessica was running towards her; wrapping her arms around the younger woman and pulling her closer. Yongsun was stunned by the sudden closeness.

 

“SICA UNNIE! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND!”

 

“But she looks even gorgeous now! Did you go to the gym lately?”

 

“I told you baby. Yongsun’s such a goddess. You would want to sleep with her somehow.”

 

“STOP IT! STOP IT! NO SLEEPING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!”

 

Yongsun was amused. These idiots would just take the chance to disturb Wheein whenever they could. But she didn’t expect such playfulness from Jessica. She reciprocated Jessica’s tight embrace much to Wheein’s chagrin.

 

“Kim Yongsun! You don’t love me anymore, don’t you?!”

 

Wheein started whining. Moonbyul and Yoona terrorized her further. Seulgi just looked on; among the women there; Seulgi was the most normal one. Nevertheless, she ran forward and hugged Jessica as well. Jessica smiled and cupped Seulgi’s chubby cheeks.

 

“How are you sweetheart?”

 

“I have been great. I miss you, Unnie!”

 

“Did Moonbyul treat you well?”

 

“She has. Don’t worry, Unnie.”

 

“I have always treated her well.”

 

“You better. I will skin you alive personally.”

 

While they were busy teasing Wheein and greeting Jessica, a couple walked out from the arrival hall; looking all stylish and sophisticated. Jessica Jung has forgotten about them.

 

“JUNG SOO YEON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

 

All of them turned immediately. Yoona’s jaw dropped to the ground; Yongsun’s eyes widened and the other three looked on; taken aback by the sudden scream. Jessica stuck her tongue out.

 

“YOU LEFT US INSIDE!”

 

“Ooops, sorry, I was too eager to meet Yoona.”

 

“TAEYEON UNNIE! FANY UNNIE!”

 

Yongsun and Yoona ran towards the couple and pulled them into a big hug. Taeyeon being the smallest almost fell but Tiffany caught hold of her. Wheein, Moonbyul and Seulgi were staring at them, bewildered.

 

“YA!”

 

“Hang on! My skirt is falling off!”

 

“UNNIEEEEEE, I MISS YOUUU!”

 

“KIM YONGSUN!!”

 

“FANNYYYYYYY UNNIEEEEEEE, WHYYYYY YOU NEVEERRR TELLL MEEEE YOU’REEE COMINGGGG! I MISS YOUUU!”

 

“IM YOONA! MY SKIRT! HANDS OFF!”

 

“YA! YOU’RE CRUSHING ME!!!!”

 

Jessica was squeezed in between the 4 girls. It was really chaotic at the airport. And the chaos came from these girls.

 

-

 

“Great, now my hair looks like a bird nest.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her step-sister. She was holding on to Jessica’s arms; while sticking her tongue out at Tiffany.

 

“I really miss you!”

 

“Yes I know you do but you don’t have to destroy my hair!”

 

Tiffany was glad to see Yoona again but her step sister can be a dork sometimes. Jessica was already hugging her waist protectively. And Tiffany was happy to see Yoona’s genuine smile.

 

Wheein was still reeling from shock. Kim Taeyeon is really pretty and cool at the same time. She has spoken to Taeyeon on the phone before but hasn’t really met the woman in real person.

 

“So you’re Wheein?”

 

“Yes Maam.”

 

“I’m not a teacher, Wheein. Stop calling me that. Call me unnie.”

 

“Yes Taeyeon unnie.”

 

Taeyeon smiled; and Wheein was smitten. Yongsun was staring at her girlfriend; she was feeling a little green with jealousy when the younger girl focused her attention on her cousin instead.

 

“Baby, why are you staring at Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“Huh? She’s glowing.”

 

Yongsun rolled her eyes.

 

“Baby, put your eyes on me.”

 

“Hang on, sweetie. Taeyeon unnie needs my help.”

 

Wheein ran off as soon as Taeyeon gestured her to come over; leaving Yongsun annoyed and frustrated. This gifrlfiend of hers; she might die tonight.

 

“Yongsun ah, come over and help me. Why are you still standing there like an idiot?”

 

Taeyeon gave her impish grin while Wheein was smitten with her newfound friend. Yongsun grumbled before joining them. She was about to grab Taeyeon’s luggage when Wheein held her hands instead. Yongsun looked at their intertwined hands before staring up at her girlfriend’s face.

 

“Why?”

 

“I miss holding your hand.”

 

Geez, this little imp! She really knew her way around Yongsun. Wheein was aware that her actions were putting her girlfriend at the edge. Taeyeon had whispered something to her earlier on.

 

“I thought you have forgotten about me.”

 

“How can I? You’re my heart, baby. I can never breathe when you’re not with me.”

 

Yongsun glared at Taeyeon.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Stop rubbing off your byuntaeness to my girlfriend!”

 

“She learns well.”

 

“Unnie!”

 

While the cousins were having a fit with themselves, Yoona was whining away as her step sister was nagging at her. The younger woman was too thin for Tiffany.

 

“Did you eat?!”

 

“I do!”

 

“Don’t lie!”

 

“Unnie, I eat 8 times a day!”

 

“All junkies, right?!”

 

“No! Real food!”

 

“Bread is not real food! You must eat proper meals like breakfast, lunch and dinner!”

 

“I do!”

 

“But you said you ate 8 times!”

 

“Those 3 are inclusive!”

 

“Im Yoona, I swear to god. If there is a typhoon here, you will be the first one to fly away!”

 

“Then I’ll make sure I’ll drag you with me!”

 

Jessica threw her hands up in the air. She could never get in between the two sisters when they argued. Like as though others didn’t exist. So she gestured to Moonbyul and Seulgi to help her with the luggage. The couple was dumbstruck with the sudden bickering but nevertheless went up to Jessica.

 

“Unnie, are they always like this?”

 

“This is nothing. Nothing is flying around. I used to be trapped in their warzone when staplers and pens flew across the hall.”

 

“Like seriously?”

 

“Yeah, and that two cousins – well, they can never stay in the room and be at peace with each other. Both are top-notch lawyers; the pride of the Kims. Their grandfather was extremely proud of them. So, you can expect the two of them going at each other. Competition is extremely strong in that family.”

 

Moonbyul had never seen Yongsun like that. She heard of Kim Taeyeon before but Yongsun had never really indulge much about her cousin. But as quickly as the storm came; the calm was quick too. Suddenly, Yoona and Tiffany started crying.

 

“I miss you!!”

 

“Me too! You’re so mean! You said you’ll be visiting me in Seoul but you never did!”

 

“I was busy with work, baby! And your Taeyeon unnie had some exams to clear before her promotion. We couldn’t just drop everything.”

 

“Still mean as ever.”

 

“Ya, don’t say till like that! You know you’re the most important person in my life!”

 

“LIAR! YOU SAID TAEYEON UNNIE IS YOUR FIRST!”

 

“SHE’S MY WIFE, YOONA!”
 

“BUT I’M YOUR SISTER!”

 

Seulgi and Moonbyul watched as the story unfold. It was a tear-jerking moment; they were bewildered with the sudden change of mood. Tiffany and Yoona were scary.

 

Then they focused on Yongsun and Taeyeon. Those two were bickering over something but then suddenly, they became lovey dopey with one another.

 

“Yongsunnieeeeee, I bought something for you.”

 

“Unnie, don’t do that. Aegyeo doesn’t suit you.”

 

“Wait till you see what I got for you.”

 

Taeyeon pulled out a limited edition watch that Yongsun has been collecting. And Taeyeon got her the latest one; only 10 were available in the market. Taeyeon managed to get it for her.

 

“TAEYEON UNNIE! OMG! OMG! OMG!”

 

“Yes, OMG! I got it for you the moment it was released. This is for you for being promoted!”

 

“I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

 

“YESSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

Wheein was taken aback when Yongsun kissed Taeyeon all over her face. She slowly turned to Moonbyul who completely shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Don’t look at me, Wheein. This is the very first time I have seen her like this.”

 

Jessica was amused; Seulgi was still adjusting to the four ladies; Moonbyul was still in disbelief and Wheein was saddled with confusion.

 

“This is going to be fun.”

 

Jessica added on.

 

-

 

Hwasa was invited to dinner. Yongsun had invited her to come over; she said she had something to share with everyone. Yongsun was going to propose to Wheein.

 

“NO WAY!”

 

“What? I cannot marry your best friend?”

 

“No, I mean yes, I mean no! I mean WTF! This is good news but I’m so sad! What the hell is going on with me?!”

 

“Are you overwhelmed that I’m going to make her my wife?”

 

“Unnie, Wheein has been hurt so many times before. All her past relationships were so ty that I wished I could silence all her ex-girlfriends. But ever since she met you, Wheein has been blissfully happy. I just couldn’t tell you how much I appreciate your existence in her life. Stop, you’re making me cry!”

 

“Hwasa ah, I haven’t done anything yet.”

 

“I know. Argh, don’t mind me!”

 

“Just turn up for dinner.”

 

“I will!”

 

Yongsun was amused. Sometimes she wondered whether these two had ever dated. It was just so difficult to believe that they never did. The two were just so scandalous.

 

She hung up the phone after saying her goodbyes. Hwasa was already crying like a baby. Suddenly someone jumped on her bed. Yongsun almost flung up.

 

“Taeyeon unnie!”

 

“You’re so skinny.”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re too skinny and too light. That’s why you flew.”

 

“Who’s the skinniest one among the two of us?”

 

“I bruise like a wimp. Don’t compare yourself with me. You should know me.”

 

“What are you doing here? Where’s Tiffany unnie?”

 

“She went out with Yoona. I have some free time for you.”

 

“Oh, great. I was about to show you Wheein’s wedding ring.”

 

“Sure!”

 

Yongsun pulled out her TOTE bag and pulled out a ring box. She pulled out the ring that was decorated with diamonds all over it. Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Nice, I’m sure she will like it.”

 

“I wonder if she’ll agree to marry me.”

 

“Why wouldn’t she?”

 

“We have only been dating less than a year but I’m pretty sure she’s the one, Unnie. I woke up every single morning; my thoughts drifted to her. I’m always curious about her mornings.”

 

“You just want to wake up next to her and then have at night.”

 

“Sometimes I wonder how Tiffany unnie deals with your byuntae.”

 

“She doesn’t. She goes along with it.”

 

Taeyeon let out an impish grin. How the heck was she a federal judge? Yongsun really wondered hard. But Taeyeon wasn’t all byun; she gave great advices sometimes. And she gave a good one to Yongsun.

 

“Yongsun ah, marriage takes a lot from us than you expected. The moment you thought it would be fun; you might end up wanting to kill Wheein at some days. Of course is fun. But sometimes it takes more than just our wit. Emotions could take over you and you might have the worst fight of your lifetime. But Yongsun ah, remember that you love Wheein. No matter how much you feel like giving up sometimes, think of your love for Wheein. And then think of Wheein’s love for you.

 

You will just stop whatever you’re doing and then grab her arms and hug her tight. You will end up crying on her shoulders and she will start panicking as to why you cried. But don’t worry, you have the privilege to cry in front of Wheein because you’re her wife.

 

So, remember not to hide all your emotions. Be it good or bad, show it to her. It’s okay for you to be brutally honest because Wheein will appreciate it one day. Marriage is not always bed on roses; it could be thorns on your flesh and sometimes it would push you to extremes.

 

But when that happens, remember today. Remember the day you popped the question; on one bended knee; a glistening diamond ring and a beautiful woman with tearful eyes – you need to return to the day when you decided you’re going to make her your wife.”

 

Yongsun was awed. Taeyeon must have gone through a lot with Tiffany. The pair was often bickering over things but they are the softest too. But underneath all that, nobody knew what went on behind the scenes.

 

“Have you gone through to the extreme yet?”

 

“She’s pregnant with my baby.”

 

“What the …. HOW?!”

 

“Surrogacy. We had a huge fight over this. I don’t mind not having a child to complete our marriage life but she insisted that she should have a family. It was not that I’m not keen or dislike children but it is just so complicated to have one.”

 

“So the two of you fought?”

 

“We almost decided to file for a divorce. I was. I didn’t want a kid to tie me down. I don’t want to raise a kid in this kind of environment. We are two women raising a child – it was just so cliché that a marriage should have a child to complete a family.

 

But Tiffany was so upset. She wanted to be a mother. She wanted to have a baby growing in her. She wanted to have that connection between me, her and our baby. So she suggested surrogacy; she would carry my baby in her.”

 

“Wow, that’s really huge.”

 

“It was. And I didn’t want that. But we fought too much; we quarreled like crazy. Then one night she returned home drunk; her knuckles were completely red and there was some dried blood on it. She must have punched something hard somewhere and then went on a drinking spree. She asked me a question in her drunkard stupor.

 

Why did we get married, Kim Taeyeon?

 

I told her I love her. And then she said I love you too. Then she fell asleep on my lap.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes softened as she recalled those heart-breaking moments. Her heart was aching even though that happened like months ago. Yongsun noticed that expression. She knew Taeyeon never liked to appear weak in front of others. She nudged Taeyeon in the arm.

 

“You’re not going to cry, right?”

 

“No, not in front of you.”

 

“Good, don’t. I will strangle you if I see a tear rolling down from your eyes.”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Yongsun giggled and Taeyeon let out a soft chuckle. Then Yongsun reached out and held Taeyeon’s hands tightly.

 

“So what happened? Why is she pregnant now?”

 

“Because I recalled the day I went down on my left knee; in front of Eiffel Tower and asked her to marry me. I promised that I’d treat her good; give her everything she needed and never to see her cry. And I promised to love her for better or worse.

 

That’s when I knew; she is going to be happy if we have a family together. She will be extremely delighted if she’s going to carry my baby. She’s going to be a wonderful mother and I know I should not be afraid of anything because she’s Tiffany.

 

She’s the woman I love. She’s the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life.”

 

Yongsun was completely moved with the way Taeyeon loves Tiffany. It’s so simple and Yongsun knows that her love for Wheein is not a game. It’s not a lie. She loves Wheein because she loves everything about her.

 

And Taeyeon’s love story has solidified her decision to be Wheein’s wife. To be Wheein’s everything and to be Wheein’s guardian.

 

“I want to marry Wheein. I want to make her happy. And I want her to be happy.”

 

“Good. Now, get her.”

 

-

 

Jessica was busy with Wheein, Moonbyul and Seulgi. The 3 ladies offered to clear out her boxes of clothes that came from Seoul. Wheein almost died when she realized Jessica had 300 pair of shoes.

 

“Unnie! 300 pair of shoes?!”

 

“They are too pretty to be ignored on the shelves. They were calling out for me.”

 

“Yes, but you don’t really wear them all the time, right?!”

 

Jessica bit her lower lip before giving Wheein her puppy eyes. Wheein rolled her eyes.

 

“I wear one pair every single day.”

 

Wheein raised her hands in the air. She gave up but nevertheless dragged the boxes of shoes into the study room. Moonbyul was digging into the boxes; she almost fell in but Seulgi rescued her.

 

“You’re such a klutz!”

 

“Baby, I think we can find Alice in the Wonderland deep down these boxes.”

 

“Shut up and hang these up.”

 

Moonbyul took the hangers of dressers and followed Wheein into the study room. Jessica looked around the house; there were so many boxes lying around.

 

“Wow, no wonder Wheein is annoyed.”

 

“Yeah, looks like you wiped out the whole shopping centre, Unnie.”

 

“I never realized it. How can I stuff all these clothes into the room?”

 

“Yoona unnie has cleared a lot. She is confident we can stuff everything in that room and close the door; never to be opened again.”

 

Seulgi grinned while Jessica rolled her eyes. But she had to agree with Seulgi. There was just too much.

 

“Should I throw out some of them?”

 

“Unnie! These are expensive!”

“I think I should organize a flea market. Maybe you girls might want to buy.”

 

“Oh, that’s a better idea. I can organize it for you.”

 

“Okay! That will be great.”

 

Seconds later, Seulgi could hear her girlfriend’s voice laughing away with Wheein. They must be doing something stupid because she could hear groans after that.

 

“YA! You’re not supposed to kick in the middle of me!”

 

“You stuffed those Styrofoam peanuts into your pants. And they are like collected in the middle. Shouldn’t I be kicking in that area?”

 

“I don’t have a , Wheein. I won’t feel pain.”

 

“You did groan.”

 

“Let me kick you in the middle and let’s see if you will groan.”

 

“HAIYAHH!”

 

“Are you going to karate chop me or something?”

 

“Come nearer, I might kick you somewhere else.”

 

“You have short legs, Jung Wheein. Remember Christmas Tree with No Face?”

 

“SHUT UP! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO ERASE THAT MEMORY!”

 

“You cant even reach me! You can stop flagging your legs at me.”

 

“YA! MOON BYULYI! YOU’RE ITCHING FOR IT ARENT YOU?!”

 

-

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes and Jessica pretended she has no relations with the two children.

 

“I’m sorry, Unnie. Moonbyul is a child at heart.”

 

“It’s okay. I think Yoona is equally the same. The chodings. That short legs Wheein is the same too. They are seriously dorks.”

 

“Talking about Yoona unnie, are you planning to stay here with her for the longest time?”

 

“I want to propose to her.”

 

Seulgi’s eyes grew larger. Jessica pulled out a ring from her pocket. It was beautiful.

 

“Wow, that’s really pretty!”

 

“Yeah, my father bought it for me.”

 

“YOUR FATHER?!”

 

Seulgi knew the reason why Jessica rejected Yoona was also partly because of her father. He wasn’t too keen that Jessica is swaying to the other side. Thus, she was surprised when Jessica mentioned her father.

 

“I know. You should know him. I was equally surprised too. But one day, he told me that he wants his girl to be happy. And I have been smiling a lot ever since I got together with Yoona. So he urged me to put a ring to Yoona’s finger and make her mine legally.”

 

“Awesome! That’s so neat! Yoona unnie will be really happy!”

 

“But you cant tell her yet. It’s a surprise.”

 

“Don’t worry, I will keep my mouth shut. But you might want to refrain telling those two chodings inside.”

 

“I rather die.”

 

Both women laughed but they could still hear those two monkeys outside. The two of children were still fighting with one another; the short legs and the short upper body.

 

“I might have short legs but I have long upper body. Unnie, your legs are ¾ of your height.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Unnie, you do realize that when you’re sitting down; you’re on the same height as me, right?”

 

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

“COME AND GET ME!”

 

God help us.

 

-

 

YOONSIC

 

“Leave me alone. I can finally breathe properly.”

 

“Baby, you’re going to stay here?”

 

“Of course not but I could hardly move, sweetie. Can we just stay here for another hour before heading back?”

 

“Seulgi ah, you can use my room to rest. I’m heading out with Jessica. She said she wants to bring me somewhere.”

 

“OKAY! PLEASE GO! WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!”

 

“Kang Seulgi, why are you so excited out of sudden?”

 

“Baby, are you okay? Your voice went a pitch higher.”

 

“Shut up, baby. Let’s move you to Yoona unnie’s room. Unnie, I will clean up before I head home.”

 

“Sure, just don’t have in there.”

 

“YOONA UNNIE!”

 

Yoona laughed out loud and Moonbyul was having that look on her face. Yoona shook her head and smacked Moonbyul’s forehead.

 

“Not on my turf, you hamster.”

 

“I wasn’t thinking of it!”

 

“Right, I will launch my black light on my bed for any evidence when I get home.”

 

“You’re such a creep, Yoona unnie.”

 

“Try me.”

 

Moonbyul stared at her unnie before sticking her tongue out. She ran off even before Yoona could get hold of her. That woman was too fast.

 

“MOONBYUL!”

 

“I WILL JUST SLEEP AND THEN HEAD HOME! YOU ARE SUCH A CREEP!”

 

“GOOD!”

 

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!”

 

-

 

Jessica was waiting for Yoona in the car. She was getting nervous. The house was finally cleared up. Wheein was grumbling her head off but was soon smiling widely when Yongsun appeared at the doorstep with food. If not for Yongsun, Wheein was probably going to whine at her for making her work on Saturday afternoon.

 

Jessica knew Yongsun had plans to propose to Wheein tonight too. They already had decided to do their own thing; so when Yongsun whisked Wheein away; she gestured GOOD LUCK to the younger woman. Yongsun reciprocated with a FIGHTING hand gestures to her.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were aware too. Earlier in the evening, Tiffany texted her. She had purposely told Tiffany to bring Yoona out for lunch. She wanted to prepare for tonight. The two friends had a conversation the night before.

 

“TOMORROW?! YOU GONNA PROPOSE TO HER?!”

 

“Yes, scream louder. Let your sister finds out about the proposal.”

 

“Oops, sorry! I was just too excited. Taeyeon told me Yongsun is going to propose to Wheein too!”

 

“Get out! Are you serious?!”

 

“Yeah! Omg! Two proposals at the same time! This is so romantic! I’m sure Yoona will agree to it!”

 

“I’m not sure about that. Yoona has never mentioned about marriage to me. She has never hinted that she wants to be married. Sometimes I cannot read your little sister’s mind.”

 

“Are you backing out from this relationship again?”

 

“Tiffany Hwang, can you focus? When did I ever say that?!”

 

“Never mind, I’m just a little sensitive lately.”

 

“Oh, right. How long have you been going now?”

 

“I just found out about the pregnancy a week ago. I think it’s like less than 2 months.”

 

“Is Taeyeon happy?”

 

“If this happened 5 months ago, she would have walked out of this marriage. But she was so ecstatic about it. I guess she has changed.”

 

“I told you to give her some time. Taeyeon is such aloof kid. She’s like a spastic child.”

 

“HEY!”

 

“You gotta admit; your wife is rather cold.”

 

“Ok fine, but she’s not spastic!”

 

“I said she’s LIKE. I didn’t say she IS. Can you focus or not?!”

 

“Fine, fine. So, why do you need my help for?”

 

“Can you bring Yoona out tomorrow and like sound her out?”

 

“Sound her about?”

 

“What does she think about marriage?”

 

“You’re not going to ask?”

 

“MIYOUNG! FOCUS!”

 

“Okay, okay! I’m totally focus now because you called me by my Korean name!”

 

“Help me out, please?”

 

“Fine, fine.”

 

-

 

“Jessica, green light. Go ahead and ask Yoona. She’s apprehensive because she wasn’t too sure if you’re serious about her.”

 

“She really said that?”

 

“You broke her heart.”

 

“Ok, point taken.”

 

“Go on, propose to her. And then take good care of her.”

 

“I will.”

 

-

 

The couple drove downtown towards the beach. Yoona wanted to dip her feet into the sea water so Jessica had found the perfect place. Yoona was in her blue jeans and white top. She looked extremely beautiful but what the hell. Yoona looks good in everything.

 

They reached the beach after a long drive. The younger woman immediately unlocked the car door and sprung out almost instantly. Jessica was stunned at first but soon a smile crept on her face. Yoona was kicking the waves beneath her feet; her child-like laughter and her doe-eyes sparkled under the sunset.

 

Jessica could watch forever as her girlfriend ran along the beach; chasing the waves and pretending to run away from it as the tide pulled them in. She might be reaching in late 20s but Yoona’s still a child in Jessica’s eyes.

 

She wants to protect Yoona so badly. She wants to cover Yoona from anything that is bad or disastrous for Yoona. She could do anything to keep Yoona safe.

 

“Baby! Come over here! The sea breeze is getting warmer now! Hurry before the darkness falls.”

 

Yoona was shouting for her and waved her arms frantically. God, it is so easy to make her baby happy. Jessica felt dumb that she let this woman go before. Nevertheless she ran towards her sweetheart and jumped into Yoona’s embrace.

 

Yoona caught her in her arms and then twirled Jessica around. The older woman squealed in delight but held on tightly. They were so blissfully happy. After a short while, the couple finally stopped their craziness and just basked in each other arms.

 

Yoona held Jessica from her back while Jessica rested her arms ontop of Yoona’s. Yoona tightened her hold around Jessica’s waist and Jessica then leaned against Yoona. Beautiful couple and Jessica wanted this to last forever. The ring is still hiding in her cardigan pocket.

 

“This feels like heaven.”

 

Yoona whispered softly. All Yoona wanted to have Jessica in her arms all day long; all night long; every single day; every night still; 24 hours 7 days a week. She could do this again and again and Yoona swore she wouldn’t get tired of it.

 

“You’re heaven-sent, Yoona.”

 

“You caught me in your web, Jessica. You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”

 

“I’m glad you’re caught. If not for you, I’d still be lost; broken and in misery.”

 

Yoona smiled and kissed the back of Jessica’s head. While she was getting lost in Jessica’s sweet lavender smelling hair; Jessica digged into her pocket. She pulled out the ring and then held it tightly in her palm.

 

She was getting ready. She wanted Yoona so badly and she couldn’t care anymore. She is ready to spend her whole lifetime with this woman she loves so much.

 

She turned herself around and looked up. Yoona glanced down and her eyes bore into Jessica’s. That warm smile; that sweet gaze – god, Jessica wants it all. She took a deep breath and left everything to God.

 

Help me, God. Bring this girl into my life.

 

“Yoona, I love you.”

 

“Uhm. I love you too.”

 

“And I love everything about you. I love the way you look at me; I love the way you tuck my hair behind my ear; I love the way your lips linger on mine; I love the way your voice calls out for my name; I love the way you tell me you love me; I love the way you make me feel each time you’re next to me.

 

There are no other words that can describe my emotions and my feelings for you. All that I have inside – they drive me crazy and it kills me when I realize that I need you with me; by my side all the time. The distance between us for the last few months made me realize that I cannot do without you.

 

So, before this craziness gets into me; I need to do something about it.”

 

Yoona’s gaze was still on Jessica. She was a little confused with Jessica’s confession. Was it too much for them to live apart?

 

She had no idea what was coming.

 

But Jessica knew. She knew she had to end this perfectly because Yoona is her life. She pulled out the ring from her palm and then took Yoona’s hand. She didn’t go down on her knees.

 

She just wanted a simple proposal.

 

“I bought a ring for you. I have the intention to tie you down with me so that we can spend our lifetime together. I’m not going to be so romantic and kneel on one knee. I just want this to be special for the two of us. Yoona, be my wife?”

 

Yoona was stunned. She kept glancing at the ring in front of her and then back to Jessica’s teary eyes. There was so much love; so much passion in Jessica’s eyes. But Yoona had never thought that Jessica was willing to be married once again.

 

She had always thought that marriage was a bad memory for Jessica. She had wanted to spend a lifetime with Jessica but she was worried that marriage might not be ideal. Never did she knew this woman in front of her wanted to marry her all along.

 

“Jessica, are you serious about this?”

 

“I want to make you mine legally. I want this ring to bind you with me.”

 

Tears brimmed in Yoona’s eyes. She had never dreamt of this but it was happening. She thought she would be the one getting down on her knees but no, Jessica beat her to it. She never thought Jessica wanted to settle down despite of her disastrous marriage with Tyler.

 

“I always had this thought that marriage would put you off after what Tyler did. I was afraid that you might disagree if I ask you to marry me.”

 

“What makes you think that way? I will never say no to something that allows me to share my whole entire life with you.”

 

“Then let’s get married! I just want to spend my whole lifetime with you.”

 

Jessica put the ring on Yoona’s finger and the younger woman leaned in to kiss her forehead. This was a perfect night. And Yoona is hers.

 

“You’re my fiancée now!”

 

Yoona laughed heartily; Jessica looked on with awe. Yes, she’s hers now.

 

-

 

“Unnie, where are we going?”

 

“Let’s get some fresh air.”

 

“Awesome! Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Can I keep that a secret?”

 

“Sure!”

 

Yongsun drove with just one hand while the other was holding on to Wheein’s hand tightly. The younger lady was looking out of the window with a smile on her face the whole time. It was so easy to please Wheein. Just holding her hands would make Wheein smile like a silly fool.

 

“Wheein ah, are you happy?”

 

“I’m so blissfully happy, unnie. I have you in my life.”

 

“Thank you for being with me, Wheein. I can never thank you enough.”

 

“I love you, darling. So much; with my entire heart.”

 

Yongsun was grinning from ear to ear and Wheein leaned in to kiss Yongsun on her cheek. The couple drove past town and settled somewhere near the gardens in the city.

 

They walked hand in hand; not caring about the world; just themselves. Yongsun was still caressing the ring in her pocket; waiting for the right time to pop the question. Somehow they were in the middle of the garden; people were lying down; waiting for the lighting show. Yongsun picked a secluded area and laid down. Wheein followed through but sat next to her instead.

 

The display of lights on the tall trees were fascinating. People were taking videos and photos of it while Wheein looked around in awe. Yongsun was watching her the whole time; that smile on her baby girlfriend’s face was the greatest gift Yongsun have ever received from anyone.

 

She sat up and then pulled her girlfriend closer. Wheein settled in between Yongsun’s legs and the older lady wrapped her arms around Wheein’s waist.

 

“Beautiful.”

 

“Yeah, but you’re more beautiful.”

 

Wheein’s cheeks glowed in redness but she managed a quick glance at her older girlfriend. Yongsun was smiling. Wheein loves her smile; her cute little dimples and that trademark apple cheeks. Wheein cupped her hands on Yongsun’s cheeks before declaring that all of Yongsun is hers.

 

“These cheeks are mine. These lips are mine. These hands are mine. These fingers are mine. This face is mine. This heart is mine. This woman is mine.”

 

Wheein was possessively declaring and Yongsun was completely smitten with her childish girlfriend.

 

“Yes, baby. All of me is yours.”

 

“Yet people want to sleep with you all the time.”

 

Wheein pouted. She was referring to Yoona and Jessica.

 

“But you have the privilege to have all of me including Yongsun.”

 

Wheein blushed and then kissed Yongsun on her lips.

 

“Don’t say like that. You’re making me shy.”

 

“Aren’t you going to declare that Yongsun is yours?”

 

Wheein hit Yongsun on her arm before leaning backwards. Yongsun then put her hand inside her pocket and grabbed the ring. She firmly took a grip of it and pulled out slowly; not to alarm her girlfriend just as yet.

 

She then moved to face Wheein before pulling Wheein onto her lap. The younger woman just followed through and sat on her before looking up; she saw Yongsun’s teary eyes.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you crying?”

 

“No, I’m just moved to tears.”

 

“Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Wheein ah, I’m so in love with you. I cannot do without you and I cannot see myself without you. Every single day, every single morning I would wake up and wonder what you would be doing. Yes, we spent nights together but I want to spend every single night of my whole lifetime sleeping next to you and wake up every single morning of my whole lifetime with you in my arms.

 

I feel like I have been gifted the best love of all and I will do anything to keep you by my side all the time. So many things have happened since I was born but the greatest story I have ever wrote in my life is having you in my life.”

 

Wheein’s turn to get teary. Her eyes watered, and her nose was getting red. Nobody has ever told her she was special. I mean, all her ex-girlfriends told her they loved her but none took their time to sit down and held her close to declare their love like this.

 

Then her eyes grew larger when Yongsun pulled her hand up and she was blinded by a bright light shone in her eyes.

 

“I’m ready, Jung Wheein. I’m ready to take this chance and write the best story of my lifetime. Let me be the one who will take care of you; be the one who pick up you from work and be the one who provides you with everything you need in your life.

 

I wanna be your wife, Wheein. I want to spend my lifetime with you; with this ring on your finger and making you my wife forever. Jung Wheein, will you marry me?”

 

“Unnie, are you serious about this?”

 

“I’m serious, Wheein ah. I have never been so serious in my entire life. Let me be the one who will stay next to you; grow old with you; having a family with you and be the one and only love for you.”

 

“Then you better put the ring on my finger now before you change your mind.”

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Hell, I want to marry you tonight!”

 

And Jung Wheein lunged forward before kissing Yongsun hard on her lips. She didn’t care about those peering eyes. In her world, only Kim Yongsun matters.

 

-

 

“OKAY! LET’S PARTY!”

 

Both couples decided to have their engagement party together. Everyone was invited including Kwon Yuri. She stood in front of Yoona; hands crossed and her eyes narrowed at Yoona.

 

“Okay, you beat me to this.”

 

“Stop taking me as your rival!”

 

“At least you have a girlfriend. Wait no, YOU HAVE A WIFE! I HAVE NONE!”

 

“KWON YURI! STOP BEING WITH ME!”

 

Jessica shook her head. Yuri and Yoona are totally arch rivals. No matter how hard she tried to understand them, it was futile.

 

“Don’t bother about that two. They may quarrel and yell at each other but once they team up together, you’re deadmeat.”

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes and Wheein threw a cushion at Yoona. They were supposed to have dinner not rivalry competition.

 

“Yuri, behave. It’s Yoona’s engagement party. I’ll find you a girlfriend soon.”

 

Seulgi attempted to persuade her boss while Wheein dragged Yoona away from her.

 

“Boss, you need to stop arguing with Yuri. It’s your engagement night!”

 

“It’s yours too!”

 

“Exactly! Stop embarrassing me!”

 

Yongsun and Moonbyul looked on; Wheein was busy reprimanding Yoona even though that woman is her boss. Chorong was busy with the caterer and Hwasa was busy eating. Taeyeon and Tiffany were sitting next to Jessica; they were watching Yuri and Yoona going at each other.

 

“Unnie, how do you feel?”

 

Moonbyul suddenly spoke up. Yongsun tore her attention away from her fiancée and faced her best friend of many years.

 

“I feel great, Moonbyul. I’m so excited to start a new life with Wheein.”

 

“I feel happy for you, Unnie. You have finally found the one you love and you’re settling down way earlier than I do.”

 

Yongsun understood where Moonbyul came from. Moonbyul has been there for her; through her ups and downs. She has seen the worst of Yongsun and the best of Yongsun. She sighed before pulling her best friend closer. She hugged her tightly.

 

“Thank you so much for being there for me, Byul ah. I could never thank you enough.”

 

“I’m just glad that you have found her. You know how worried I was when you kept falling out of love.”

 

“I know. That’s why I’m thankful that you never turn your back on me. I was really problematic back then.”

 

Moonbyul smiled widely before turning to her side. Wheein was watching them. She was glaring at Moonbyul. The woman got mischievous. Yongsun couldn’t see Wheein’s reactions. So, Moonbyul took advantage.

 

“Can I have a kiss from you?”

 

“What the heck.”

 

“Oh come on! You used to kiss me on my cheek all the time!”

 

“When did I ever?!”

 

Moonbyul didn’t wait. She leapt forward and kissed Yongsun on her right cheek. Then she silently counting down before Jung Wheein started screaming.

 

“HEY! WHY DID YOU KISS MY FIANCEE!!??”

 

Yongsun rolled her eyes when Wheein started chasing Moonbyul around. These two are her favourite people in the world yet they could never settle down peacefully in one place.

 

“I WANTED TO KISS HER FOR THE LAST TIME!”

 

“WHY DO YOU NEED THAT FOR?!”

 

“WHY ARE YOU SO POSSESSIVE?! ITS JUST A KISS ON THE CHEEK!”

 

“I HAVE ENOUGH OF PEOPLE WANTING TO SLEEP WITH MY FIANCEE OR KISS MY FIANCEE!”

 

“OH GEE, JUNG WHEEIN! YOU’RE SO OVERPOSSESSIVE!”

 

“COME BACK HERE!”

 

The rest looked on as the two kept running around the house. Everybody couldn’t be bothered with them anymore except for Tiffany. She was such a disciplinarian. She wanted to stop them so badly but was confused when Yongsun just stood there; not caring about the two idiots.

 

“Kim Yongsun! Are you going to do anything about your wife and your best friend?”

 

“Nope, let them be. We can have our dinner.”

 

“Seulgi ah, are you going to pretend Moonbyul doesn’t exist?”

 

“She will stop when she is hungry. Come, Yongsun unnie. I will eat dinner with you.”

 

-

 

Dinner went smoothly. Everyone was happy. The two couples have decided to get married together. It would be a double celebration.

 

But Yoona needed to settle one thing with Tiffany.

 

“HOW COME EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY EXCEPT FOR ME?!’

 

“It is your engagement party! How could I be so bold and announce to everyone about my pregnancy?!”

 

“YOU COULD TELL ME IN ADVANCE! IM YOUR BABY SISTER!”

 

“Do you have to be so about this? Jessica was so happy for me!”

 

“BUT IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW!”

 

“Im Yoona, why are you so whiny?!”

 

“I’m your baby sister!!!! I should know first!!!!”

 

“Oh my dear god!”

 

Okay, it was a triple celebration when Tiffany announced her pregnancy. It was a new beginning for everyone.

 

-