Chapter 2

Nervous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I get a little bit nervous
Around you
Get a little bit stressed out
When I think about you
Get a little excited
Baby, when I think about you

 

 

 

 

It was a nice, sunny, Sunday morning. 

 

 

Yena, Yuri, Chaeyeon, Minjoo, Wonyoung, Chaewon and Yujin already left the dorms the night before to spend time with their families. 

 

 

Eunbi took Nako and Hitomi with her as soon as the sun was up, wanting to give them a tour around Seoul.

 

 

Sakura was supposed to be with them, but she refused saying she wants to get a whole day sleep and maybe play games after.

 

 

Which is definitely not what will happen of course.

 

 

Hyewon on the other hand, offered to stay behind and join her as she will be left all alone, but Sakura convinced her that she'll be fine. She even added that she knows her gaming soulmate wants and needs to spend time with her own family too.

 

 

And perhaps also for her to finally be able to put her plan into action after a month of waiting and endless contemplating.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

When she was finally left alone, Sakura started preparing for her mission.

 

 

Wanting to avoid getting unwanted attention and get herself exposed to the public, she wore a black sweater with little frills which covers just until the bottom of her neck, a black trench coat, and a white mask– thinking she'll look suspicious if even her mask was black.

 

 

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she thought she actually looked like those grim reapers she saw at a drama that Wonyoung and Yuri was watching but looks cool regardless, she thinks.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 


She found the garden quite easily since it was actually popular to tourists and locals, the Azalea garden in Seoul.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter