Chapter 3

Nervous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I heard you asked about me through a friend
My adrenaline kicked in
'Cause I've been askin' 'bout you too
And now we're out here in this room

 

 

 


As Sakura entered the place, a staff approached her almost immediately.

 

 

"Good morning Ma'am! Welcome to The Sanctuary, may I know who you are and if you have a reservation?"

 

 

The female staff kindly asked, though she can see that there's worry on her eyes, probably thinking that a 'normal' person discovered this place.

 

 

"Uhm, no sorry, I didn't know I need to have a reservation."

 

 

Sakura hesitatingly said as she took her mask off, earning a gasp from the female staff and all the nearby employee of the café who can see them.

 

 

"I'm IZ*ONE's Miyawaki Sakura"

 

 

"I-I'm sorry for not recognizing you at first Ma'am. May I know if this is your first time here?"

 

 

"Y-Yes, this is my first time going here." She nervously said.

 

 

"Then, let me assist you and ensure that your first visit will not be your last Ma'am." The staff cheerfully said, also looking relieved that their secret café remained a secret.

 

 

Sakura chuckled, "It's okay, and yes please do, I'm not familiar at how things are like here." she said, finally loosening up and giving a reassuring smile paired with her shining doe eyes all pointed directly at the female staff, who can't help but blush.

 

 

She was wearing an all-black outfit but she looked so bright, how is that possible. How is Miyawaki Sakura even possible?

 

 

The staff thought to herself.

 

 

After waking up from her trance, she started assisting Sakura.

 

 

"Since it's your first time and I suppose you don't have anyone with you, I'll show you the other side where you can have time for yourself away from the other customers."

 

 

"This part of the café made with glass walls and bright lightings is called The Dawn, while where I'm going to take you has the opposite feel of the interior here, The Dusk."

 

 

The staff explained while guiding her through a what looked like another passageway, a dark passageway.

 

 

 After a few steps, she let out a gasp, again, for the second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter