Chapter 1

Nervous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I saw you on a Sunday in a café
And all you did was look my way
And my heart started to race
And my hands started to shake

 

 

 

After hectic schedules because of Korean debut and Japanese debut preparations, IZ*ONE finally got some time off.

 

 

Normally, the great sleepyhead Miyawaki Sakura would just spend a day-off like a hibernating bear but for some reasons, she decided to go out today.

 

 

And she thinks it was because of the information she– no, they heard from Chaeyeon a while back.

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

"Hey, are you guys aware of that secret café?" Chaeyeon said while they were eating their lunch.

 

 

"What secret café?" Eunbi said, her beautiful brows creasing.

 

 

"Sounds fishy." Yujin said, with the support of a nodding Yena with a mouth full of food.

 

 

"No it's not. You know how I'm close with some Twice members right? Nayeon-unnie told me about it. Apparently, it was a café that is only known and is exclusive for idols."

 

 

"Woah, so it's like a meeting place for idols? I'm surprised it managed to stay out of media's radar." Eunbi said, amused at what she just heard.

 

 

"Well, it's because even though it is only known by idols, not everyone are aware of it's existence due to two main reasons; 

 

 

1. The information about this café is only shared to chosen idols. Meaning those who either came from known companies or those who are popular. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter