It starts with a smile

Is It a Sin To Fall In Love?

28/1/2015

WHEEIN

“unnie, I am so nervous”

“It is okay Wheein, I believe we can do a great job today” Solar said although she also feel really nervous.

They have to perform Piano Man today. The will perform for Gaon Chart KPOP Awards. Solar and Wheein will dress up femininely but Hwasa and Moonbyul will wear suit which is really cool for their performance. They are still in waiting room and still preparing beform the award show starts and they practice lightly in order not to make any mistakes.

“Mamamoo, the show is about to start. You guys can go out and sit at the place prepared for you” manager nim said.

“do your best, kids”

“Fighting” solar, moonbyul, wheein and hwasa make cheer before their performance.

They went out of the waiting room and bumped into other idols and smile while bow at them. They are so introvert so they just smile without even trying to interact with them.

It is finally the time for Mamamoo performance. They really perform everything they prepared that night. They can hear all the people cheers for them after they finished their performance.

(THIS IS THEIR OUTFITS AND EVERYONE IS SO AMAZED BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE THAN ANY GIRL GROUPS)

guyssssss, we did ittt! Thanks god” wheein feel relieved because they have finished their performance.

“Good job kids, now let’s go to our seat” Solar said to all the members. She is really a good leader.

TAEHYUNG

Piano man.. this song is really amazes all the audiences no matter what group they stan. Mamamoo is really doing a great job eventhough  they just a rookie. When the music starts, all of them hype up. MAMAMOO vocals, stage presence is really something that is hard to find in other groups.

BTS sitting in a table watching Mamamoo’s performance. Taehyung gave the best reaction and dances along while all other members focus on MAMAMOO and feel the urge to dance along but they do not want to make it obvious since the know all their fans are watching.

‘they are so amazing, daebak’ taehyung said in his head. ‘ They are so different and their vocals. How can they have that stage presence’

‘But..wheein looks cute tho with that dress…’

They do know each other they never talk with each other. All the members in Bts knows MAMAMOO but they are not close enough to call each other as friends.

After the award show ends, the went back to their waiting room and on their way back , they once again bumped into Mamamoo and they bowed with each other.

‘You guys are amazinggggg, great job’ jin said cheerfully. ‘thank u sunbaenim’ they said it shyly ‘you guys are great too’ solar said it.

Mamamoo really adore BTS as their sunbae and their ceo is a good friend with BigHit ceo so they feel connected with each other because they came from small companies. Wheein smile friendly to Taehyung when they accidentally made eye contact and bowed with each other.

 

( Waiting room)

‘The piano man…..’ jin sings line in piano man.

‘I think their stage presence is so amazing’

‘their vocals too’

‘they are so different tho. I mean look at how hwasa and moonbyul dressed’

All bts members talking about how amazing Mamamoo performance was meanwhile taehyung…

‘Her smile is so bright…’ said taehyung in his head. ‘yah, she was smilling because you are his sunbae. Don’t think otherwise. You are bts. You are not suppose to fall in love now. No. not now'. He tries really hard to deny the fact that he falls for wheein's smile.