Chapter 2

Listen!!

“He is not here!” Jaejoong come back to the throne room followed with Taemin in panic. “Siwon-ah, Heechul is gone, he is not in his room, none of his handmaiden or security knows where he gone or even when he even gets out of his room”

Siwon eyes widen at what his in-law said, there is no way his Chullie would leave him, “No! He won’t leave me hyung, maybe he just going out for a while, he said he would wait for me at his room”

“After what you did, it’s not a surprise he want to leave you hyung”

“Taemin!” Three older men scold the young men who can’t seems to hold his tongue when it comes to his brother in law

“No, Taemin is right, it’s all my fault. If only i...” Siwon couldn’t continue his words his face gets paler by second that make all the other men’s pity him. “I’ll call all my soldier to look for him, finding him is the priority right now”

Siwon was about to stand up and leave when his older stop him by putting his hand on Siwon shoulder

“No, we can’t looking for Heechul so openly, it will bring riot”

“But hyung....”

“I’m sorry Siwon-ah, but you have to face it, your people love Heechul, maybe even more than they will ever love any other royal member, if they found out Heechul was missing and it was because of you, people will start rioting.”

Of course Siwon could understand that everything his hyung said was true, he couldn’t have his people rioting right now. Especially not when his husband still out there and at the same time the peace treaty still on line.

“Hyung, if you want, i can call my troops for this search..” Minho who was the leader of one of the strongest military squad in the kingdom opens his mouth. It’s not just because of his cousin that he said that, but because he also knows his wife won’t be in peace if his hyung still not found.

Both Siwon and Taemin looking at Minho direction with hopeful eyes, “I, I’m counting on you Minho-ah. Please, bring my Chullie home. During that, Taemin can stay in the palace if you want.” Siwon look at his brother in law, even when they never able to see eye to eye, he still loves Taemin, besides his Chullie definitely would want him to keep his brother save.

“No, I’m sorry hyung, but i better go home.  Heechul hyung might go to my home right? I mean, there is no one else he can go to except me. I will also check the other place where my hyungie might go” Taemin get closer to Siwon and hug him softly, “Don’t worry too much hyung, Heechul hyung would be back to you. You might be stupid, but my hyung also stupidly in love with you.” Taemin kiss his brother in law in his forehead like how his hyung usually do before step back to his husband arm and tug him away, leaving so they could search for the beautiful man as soon as possible.

“Wow that must be the first time Taemin shows that much affection to you, Siwon ah. When Heechul back, i must report it to his.” Jaejoong chuckled softly after Taemin and Minho leave the room. “So, Taemin and Minho already have their job, what about us? Do you need us for anything Won-ah?”

 “Uh, I’m actually hopping Yunho hyung would stay and help me with all the peace treaty. I have to go to the north kingdom in 2 weeks and i really hope until then, Yunho hyung could stay here.” Siwon look at his hyung showing his puppy eyes that he know his hyung couldn’t resist

“Geez, how should i say no to that?” Yunho ruffles his brother hair playfully, “just because i already abdicated from the throne doesn’t mean i didn’t care about it, of course I’ll help you.”

“And if Jae hyung could help with Eomma, i will be very thankful” Siwon turn to look at his brother in law “All this time, Heechul is the one who always taking care of eomma, I’m afraid if i told eomma the truth, her health would get worsen.”

“Arasseo, I’ll take care of eommonim. Its fine, I can lie to her so she won’t know Heechulie is not here anymore.”

“Thank you hyung, I’m sorry i have to-“

“Family shouldn’t say thanks or sorry for something this trivial. We are here for you Siwon ah. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong cut his brother in law before he could apologize.

Siwon smiled at both his brother and in law, he knows he can count on both of them, and on Minho and Taemin as well. He still worried about his missing wife. But at least he has a good support team by his side.

ΩΩ

Two weeks have gone since the day Heechul went missing, and still there was no clue of his whereabouts. Minho has been looking all over the kingdom, Taemin have gone to every place where Heechul might go, but still, no one has ever seen him after that day.

On the other hand, the peace treaty was getting better chance. With the help of Yunho diplomatic skill, the North kingdom king agreed to another agreement that not involving Siwon taking another wife. So here they are, in the border of north kingdom and their kingdom, waiting for the officer there to let them in. Only Siwon, Yunho and less than 10 soldier that come with them, they want to make a peace not wagging another war after all.

“How do you think the North Kingdom’s king would be hyung? I mean, we have heard about the old king rumor ever since we were a kid. Do you think he will be as scary as his father?” Siwon open the conversation, getting bored of waiting

“Nah, i heard he is still young, around my age if the rumor that i heard was true. Besides if he as blood thirsty as his father, there will be no peace treaty discussion for us.”

Siwon nodded at this, “yeah, and he also won’t be as lenient as he is now when i refuse the original agreement to entwined the kingdom by marriage”

“King Siwon, Prince Yunho, we are sorry for the delay. Please follow us, we will accompany you to the palace. Our king have wait for you” one of the high ranking official based on the emblem on his uniform said, gesturing them to following him. Yunho and Siwon look at each other and nodded, following him along with their soldier.

The trip to the palace was quite pleasant. It’s not that long, only two hours from the border. On the way, the official that accompany them also talk a lot about their kingdom custom and tradition that was quite different from their country.

The palace building itself make both Siwon and Yunho mesmerize by its beauty, walled by black stones wall on each side, the inside was traditional palace that have a beautiful Zen garden. In the bottom of the stairs, some people were already waiting for them.  One man who wears the most ornamented robes catches their attention.

“Welcome to my kingdom King Siwon, Prince Yunho, i hope you have a pleasant trip. I am the king of the North kingdom, Lee Seunghyung, please, call me Seungri.”