Chapter 1

Listen!!

Fast step was heard before the royal meeting room was opened from the outside, showing their out of breath beloved ‘queen’ that was followed by his hand maiden and the guard that was supposed to let anyone in to the meeting room.

“I am sorry for the disturbance your majesty” The beautiful man bow to a low curtsy in front of his king slash husband that looking at him with amusement dancing on his eyes, “but i heard the rumors and i just really need to know the truth from yourself.”

Choi Siwon beamed at his life partner in front of him, “Its fine Chul-ah, and if by rumors you mean that we finally reach the peace agreement with our neighbor kingdom, then yes, finally years of war could be a history.”

“You did it” Heechul lips broke into a huge smile as he step up to hug his husband “Congratulation your majesty” he broke the hug, minding the audience of all the councilmen in the room, “if i may know, what is the agreement? I mean, no agreement ever going through before, so why this one is special?”

The answer however, was not something that Heechul would think he would hear as the Councilmen Kang open his mouth, “We just agree that one of the north kingdom sisters would be accepted as the king wives.”

Heechul froze for a while after hearing the answer, before trying to keep the smile on his face, “w- we need to have a celebration for this, and I’ll excuse myself for now.”

“I’ll go to your room after this Chul-ah, wait for me there” siwon said before he could get out of the room, Heechul only answer him with a little nod before leaving with two of his hand maiden back to where he came from, with a storm of insecurity and anxiety on his mind.

 

ΩΩ

 

The palace was swarmed with people saying their gratitude or congratulation after hearing the news that Siwon still wasn’t able to go back to his wife as he promised even after the council meeting was adjourned.

“Well, this is not what i thought when i abdicated from my throne” Siwon whipped as he heard a very familiar voice from behind him

“Yunho hyung..”

“We heard, about the peace agreement so we have to check on you, Siwon ah”

There they are, the original owner of the throne, Choi Yunho and his wife, Choi Jaejoong. Siwon let out a small laugh before hug his brother and in law.

“So, are you and Heechul ah both okay with this agreement?” jaejoong open his voice, looking at his little brother in law in front of him with worry

“Of course we are okay hyung, why shouldn’t we? Well, actually Chullie also just know few moments ago about the agreement since the agreement was made in the north”

Jaejoong hand palmed his face at his in law words, “See, i know this is what happened when i heard about the agreement Yun, gosh, I’ll check on Heechul now before anything blow out of the proportion.”

Siwon look to his in law retreating back with confusion but before he could voice that confusion, he got cut with another familiar voice, now with a lot of anger undertone to it,

“Yah, Choi Siwon, you bastard, how could you do this to my brother” Kim, now Choi, Taemin, Heechul younger and only siblings, storms into his throne room followed by his husband that also Siwon cousin, Choi Minho.

“Taemin, watch your word, you talk with our King here.”

“No yeobo, i talked to my bastard brother in law right now. Cih, i don’t even want to see your face right now, Choi Siwon.” Just as abrupt as he comes, Taemin now just abruptly leaving to the same path that Jaejoong take just few minutes ago.

“Sorry hyung, but you know how my wife is about his brother happiness” Minho said apologetically at his cousin who seems to be still in shock from his wife

“Its fine Minho-ya, but i just don’t understand why he become so angry at me, isn’t he happy that we finally reach the peace agreement?”

“You don’t remember siwon ah?” yunho asked and at the confused expression on his brother face he continued, “You promised heechul when you propose to him as one of your wedding vows”

“That you would never take another wives as long as you still married to heechul hyung” Minho finished

“!”