Chapter 3

Listen!!

“Please, take a seat king Siwon, prince Yunho, let’s discuss everything while having lunch. You both must be vamished after the long travel” Its seems like King Seungri have prepared a feast to both of his guest, the table was full with food that the maid keep bringing on.

“We are very thankful for the accommodation, King Seungri.” Siwon who sat on the other king right side smiles “and please, drop the formalities, just called me Siwon would be enough.”

“Then you need to call me Seungri. Or hyung if you want since I’m at the same age with your brother Yunho here.” Seungri chuckled lowly, “we would be a brother in law if only you never reject the original term to marry one of my younger sibling. If i may ask, what was the reason behind that rejection?”

“I hope you won’t take it personally, hyung. But i already have a wife, and one of my vow for our marriage was to never take another wife but him.” Siwon smiled sadly, reminded of his missing wife.

“Ah, right, the famous queen of south. Your wife beauty was so legendary, even i have heard about it.” Seungri grinned, “I’m actually looking forward thinking that you will bring him with you today.”

Siwon chuckled lightly, “Yeah, even now I’m still thanking god every day that He let me have a wife as wonderful as him.”

“You seems like you love your wife so much Siwon.”

“He is my life hyung, i cant possibly life without him.”

Some other man might think what Siwon said was only a bluff, but Seungri could see the sincerity and passion on the younger man eyes as he talked about his wife. “So, if i ask you to give me your wife as the terms of the peace, what would you do Siwon?”

Siwon growled, not liking the question even one bit, “Then i better declare another 100 years of war between our kingdoms.”

Hearing the answer from the younger men, Seungri burst into laughter. He laughs so hard to the point that he starts tearing up, make both of the south man looking at him warily.

“I’m sorry, I’m just so glad to hear what Siwon said.” Seungri stand up and pat the younger man in the back “You’re a good man. And don’t worry, all the term for the peace agreement was already fulfilled.”

“Have you done playing around with my husband and brother in law?” A very familiar voice come from the opened door making all the men in the room whipped their head to the figure that stood in the now opened door. There he is, the queen of south kingdom that was missing for the last 2 weeks.

“I just checking whether he really is a good husband for my dear younger brother, what’s wrong with that?”

“Brother?!” both Yunho and Siwon shout in confusion

“But that mean that Heechul is the lost prince of north?” Yunho eyes widen “That’s why when i first saw Heechul i felt like i have meet him somewhere before”

“Yeah, that was Yunho hyung said when you first meet me right, you ask whether we have met before.” Heechul reminded, now sat down beside Seungri and directly in front of his dear husband.

“Wait, can anyone please tell me what happened here? Lost prince? Heechul? What?” Siwon ask, completely confused at what they talked about

Seungri sighed, “Let me tell you the story from the beginning then. This Kingdom, just like yours, has two crowned prince. Both born from the crowned queen of this country. But the thing is that this kingdom has weird tradition that the crowned prince must sent to live among civilian right after they weaned from their mother milk. I was sent to live with a healer since i was 2 years old, never knowing that i am the future king of the kingdom until that tragedy happened.

I was 10 at that time, when suddenly i got escorted to the palace, because apparently my little brother who just supposed to be arrived at his destined house got kidnapped. Apparently some maid telling someone where the prince would be sent off and something just go downhill from there.”

Heechul take Seungri hand and squeeze it, knowing it must be hard for him to talk about it, but Seungri still continue his tale

“My father quickly blames the South for all of it. My mother gets sick after hearing the news, and then passed away soon after. I never get back to my foster family. Mourning for the mother i just met and a brother that i never knew i had before.”

“And that baby was Kim Heechul?” Siwon asked even when he already knew the answer.

“Yes. It seems like the kidnapper got flustered that the kidnapping got found out so soon that he just leave Heechul on the orphanage. When 2 weeks ago, Heechul suddenly appear on my doorstep, i couldn’t help but notice the similarity he have with our mother.”

“But just because he look like your deceased mother doesn’t meant that he is your sibling right?”

“No Siwon ah, not just that. Do you remember the Sakura branding on my lower back?” Siwon nodded, remembering thinking that Heechul must really love Cherry Blossom flower to have that kind of branding on his body, “It is the royal branding. Apparently all babies that born from the king have the same branding on their body.”

“Besides we also have our healer do a blood test and it come positive. Heechul is my lost brother.” Seungri added to Heechul explanation. “But, Yunho ssi, you said you thought Heechul look familiar. How?”

“Siwon was still too small to remember this, but we both have met with Heechul and your parents before. When Heechul was a mere baby. During the peace agreement meeting just like this. The queen was not the forgettable once you see her kind of woman even after years. And Heechul now is her exact copy. That’s why he look so familiar” Yunho chuckling in reminiscence “Actually i thought that cute baby was a girl until i heard the story about lost prince years later”

Seungri clear his throat, watching both Siwon and Heechul that keep glancing on each other direction as Yunho tell his story. “Yunho, how about we step away from this room and let the couple reunited properly. Come on, I’ll show you around the palace.”

When both Yunho and Seungri finally disappear from the room, Heechul scooted closer to where his husband sat down, “Yeobo..”

Siwon grab Heechul hand and pull him to his embrace, “Never disappear on me like that again. Don’t you know how worried i became?”

“I’m sorry. But if that wedding actually happened, the ministry would have to nullify our marriage. I love you too much to let that happened.” Heechul caresses Siwon cheek, finally able to have a good look at his husband after 2 weeks “You lost some weight Yeobo”

“Not hard thing to do when you don’t have your wife to take care of you.” Siwon snorted seeing a flash of guilt in Heechul eyes “So, you are not Kim Heechul but Lee Heechul?”

“My real name was Lee Heenim. The orphanage matron got the Hee right because my pendant that i wore when i got kidnapped.”

“Choi Heenim.” Siwon said Heechul real name along with his surname “I don’t know why but i think it’s suited you more than Choi Heechul. Are you happy, finally meeting your real family?”

Heechul nodded while smiling softly, “I do. You know how much i treasure a family. Taemin will always be my little brother. And of course i also have you and your family to called as mine, but knowing there is someone out here that share the same parents as me is a great feeling. Ah right, Siwon ah, i have something to tell you..”

“Hmm, what is it?”

“You know when the healer test my blood, the one that show positive result was not only the parentage test.” Heechul guide Siwon big hand to his stomach.

Siwon who quickly get what Heechul implying widen his eyes, “Is it mine?”

“Yak!” Heechul hit Siwon quite hard and push him away “do you think i slept around huh?!”

“W-wha.. NO!! Sorry, it comes out wrong.” Siwon pull Heechul closer again, his hand keep hovering around Heechul stomach

“The healer said it’s already 3 months” Heechul look closely at his husband eyes, “Hey, are you crying?”

“N-“ sniffs “No, I’m not” he said when he obviously cried making Hecchul laugh at his husband silliness “I’m just so happy.”

“I know. I know. You silly man.” Heechul can’t help but give Siwon a little peck on his lips “Let’s go home. I also want our family to know about the baby.”

 

 

 

Epilogue:

7 months later

5 men hovering over few minutes old baby boy that sleep soundly on one of his uncle arm when the baby parents just sat on the bed watching their newborn baby get dotted by his uncles and aunties.

“Look at him, he really look like Siwon isn’t he?” Jaejoong caressing the baby cheek that sleep on his husband arms

“Yeah he is, the only thing that look like Heechul hyung is maybe just this cute lips.” Taemin answering Jaejoong question, sulking because the baby look more like his sworn enemy than his lovely hyung.

“Well, as someone who know how Siwon look as a baby, i can say, this baby look exactly like the baby i hold 28 years ago.” Yunho who have holding the baby for quite a long time now give the baby back to his mother arms.

“You already have the future king of south, so make one more for the north for me as well Siwon-ah, Heechul-ah. I need a little prince too, so the council would stop bugging me to get married” Heechul older brother said, make all the room occupant laughs at his misery.

“So, any name for the little prince hyung?” Minho ask the two new parents

Siwon and Heechul look at each other and Heechul nodded, let Siwon announce the name that they already prepare months ago

“Rui, Choi Rui.”