The Tradition

Be My Girlfriend. Truth or Dare

 

It’s the 14th of February. Valentine’s Day.

You are on stage holding hands with someone you barely know, and the whole school is greeting you and him a happy valentines.

So you did the only sane thing you could think of.

You fainted.

Why exactly did that happen? Let’s use the time you are unconscious to flash back to this eventful morning at Valentine’s day...

 

Mr. Headmaster: Ne, annyeonghaseyo, students of Mushroom high!
Students: Annyeonghaseyo~~~!

Today is a special day. It is one of the few times the headmaster was greeted with such enthusiasm. Who could blame the students? The Headmaster never revealed himself but spoke behind a microphone with a booming voice.

Mr. Headmaster: Its Valentines! And what is our school’s tradition every Valentines?
Students: DARE TO TELL THE TRUTH!!
Mr. Headmaster: Ne! So today, normal classes are cancelled and replace with...D2TTT!
School: YAY!!
Mr. Headmaster: To all the students who have no idea what I’m talking about, let me explain the rules and regulations:

1)            Students will draw numbers and be assigned to different classes in groups of 30.

2)            One truth or dare session will go on for 1 hour. In that 1 hour, students may leave any time with permission from Teachers In Charge (TIC) to go to other classes or just the corridors to interact with other students to do activities in conjunction with out special day. **You must give your initials to the TIC when requesting to meet someone in a class and that someone has the right to reject meeting you.

3)            Repeat process 1 and 2 until the lunch break.

4)            If you are couples already, please register at the reception desk to proceed to the competition...

 

Then you muted the rest of the rules, you’ve already been there and done that (you’ve even skipped once with your best friend.) Plus, you didn’t need the rest of the rules, you’d be with nobody...except for him.

Mr. Headmaster: ...severe consequences if rules are broken. Please proceed to the lottery box and pick your numbers! So I, Mr.Headmaster, wish you all good luck and a very Happy Valentines! Dismissed!

Just as you were moving to the lottery box, you felt someone pounce on you.

???: BAH!!!
You: Aah!
???: Kekeke
You: Yah! Can you please stop doing that?
Your Best Friend: Mehhrong~ Ready to receive confessions from admirers? ;D
You: You mean yourself?
Your Best Friend: Meh, I didn’t even get one before.
You: ...That’s because you rejected everyone.
Your Best Friend: What are you talking about~? :D *innocent face*
You: ...
Your Best Friend: Gajah, don’t want to keep them waiting! ;D

Then she pulled you towards the lottery box.

You: *Admirers? Please, I’m so reserved and quiet, nobody would realize even if I suddenly turned into a mushroom and rot in a corner, much less say confess to me... You're the one people would be waiting for...*

2 years ago, she was asked for so many times, the rules of the game had to be altered; they decided it was too much when 5 out of 15 classes were empty and half was searching for the same person. She’s stunningly pretty, smart and perfect, if not a little childish. She’s an angel in the public eyes. But to you, she's an angel as much she is a little devil.

You put your hand into one of the boxes nearest to you.

You: *Hmm...7...July? Why did I suddenly think of July?*

Then you turned to shout for your best friend, and bumped into a wall, the number escaped from your grasp.

You: Ah!
???: Ah, Jwesonghamnida!

You scrambled to catch the paper, but the wall you bumped into caught it for you and passed it to you, smiling. He seemed very familiar... but you couldn’t quite remember why. Maybe it’s his smile...

Oh dear, you seem to be gaining consciousness fast, let’s speed up and get to the point – the first session of Truth or Dare.

Coincidentally, the guy you accidentally bumped into was in the same room. You were the one who got picked to start asking questions first, and when you twirled the bottle, it pointed to him. He picked truth and you didn’t feel like talking much, so you chose a harmless looking piece of white paper from the Truth box and gave it to the TIC.

Teacher in Charge: Right, Minwoo-sshi, if you were to be in a relationship with anyone in this room, ANYONE at all, who will it be? You don’t have to like them, just be in a relationship with her ;D

Everyone: Ooooh!
You: *Oh, his name is Minwoo? Why does he seem so familiar...?*
Minwoo: ._.
TIC: Well~?
Minwoo: Aigoo jinjja, how am I supposed to answer this? Aish! >.<
Everyone: You picked truth, so tell the truth!! ;D
Minwoo: ....o///o Will she...Will she be embarrassed..?

He glanced at you with puppy eyes...no wait, hamster eyes, no doubt hoping to worm his way away from this.

You: I...don’t know? *How would I know who he’ll pick?*
Minwoo: Can I just point at her? o///o
You: *nods* *It doesn’t matter anyway...*
Minwoo: ....Aigo jinjjaya... >__< This is so embarrassing!

Then the guys sitting beside him playfully punched him and told him to be a man. Then he stole one last quick glance at you bashfully then averted his eyes to the windows, and pointed......at you.

Everyone: OOOOOOOOOH!

Then he buried his face in his hands, trying to hide his burning face and a smile that he could not oppress, leading into more ohhs and ahhs.

Minwoo: Aigoo jinjaya! Next next next! >///<

Then he grabbed the bottle in the middle and turned it, and it finally stopped with its head...in your direction. Could this be fate?

TIC: Ah, this is getting very interesting ^^ So, truth or dare?

 

 

*to be continued*