Chapter 2

My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up because the light of sunlight hit her face. She opened her eyes and froze. Next to her was Dahyun who was still asleep whose face was only a few inches from Sana's face. Actually this is not the first time this has happened, but Sana can't hold a butterfly in her stomach. Sana saw Dahyun who was still fast asleep, she used this opportunity to look at Dahyun's face. Sana's finger starts moving from Dahyun's eyelids to her nose and stops at the corner of her lips. She looked at Dahyun's lips for a long time. Sana didn't even realize that Dahyun had awakened.

 

"What are you doing?" Dahyun said, now staring at Sana.

 

Sana was shocked but she did not try to stay away from their close distance. Sana just realized that her hand was still on Dahyun's cheek and immediately let go. "Uhh ... So-sorry"

 

They are still in a close position. Sana ventured into Dahyun's eyes after a pause between them and their eyes met. They stared for a few minutes and Sana's eyes fell to Dahyun's lips. Sana approached and she could feel Dahyun's breath on her lips.

 

"I have to go to the bathroom" Dahyun said suddenly. 

 

Sana saw Dahyun run away hurriedly to the bathroom and almost tripped over.

 

Sana sighed in frustration. "I think I'm crazy. Why did you do that Sana. Aishh"

 

 


On the other hand Dahyun was in the bathroom and holding her chest which was pounding hard. "What is wrong with me"

 

 

 

 

It's awkward when they have breakfast together. They don't even dare to stare at each other and don't even say anything. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Da-Dahyun, come in. I'll take you"

 

"N-no, I can take the bus" Dahyun said and ran away.

 

Sana saw Dahyun and sighed. She made a very big mistake. Dahyun must be angry at her. 

 

 


................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Hey, what's up with you? Why are you looking sad?"

 

"It's okay, Mina, I just don't sleep enough". Sana convinced Mina with a smile and Mina nodded.

 

If Sana can be honest, actually she's not fine. She still thought about the incident this morning.

 

 

 

 


Sana and Mina are currently in the library. Mina wants to find the book that will be examined for her assignment. Actually Sana didn't want to go anywhere but Mina dragged her, so she couldn't help but have to come along.

 

"Sana, isn't that student sitting last night with us in the canteen," said Mina.

 

Sana the one who heard it immediately jumped up and saw the direction Mina was showing. Sana saw Dahyun Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sitting by the window. They look very serious, maybe they are studying. Sana saw Dahyun frowning. Sana found it very cute and unconsciously smiled.

 

Mina saw that and grinned. Maybe Sana like one of them. Mina pulled Sana's hand to get closer to where Dahyun was. Sana stop it before they get closer.

 

"Mina. What are you doing?" Sana whispered. She did not want them to be expelled if she made a loud noise.

 

"Come on over, Sana. I saw you smile at them beforehand"

 

Mina did not allow Sana to answer. She immediately pulled Sana closer to the table where Dahyun was. Arriving there they immediately sat down.

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who felt someone who suddenly sat in her chair immediately saw the person and was shocked. Dahyun was also surprised at their arrival again. She saw Sana but Sana did not dare to see it. So Dahyun just let it go and continued what she had done earlier. 

 

"Yo-you!" Chaeyoung involuntarily strengthened her voice, Chaeyoung then realized that they were now in the library and she said an apology to the students who were staring at her irritably.

 

"Wh-why are you here?" said Chaeyoung who was now whispering. 

 

"We just want to study here," said Mina. 

 

"but there are still many other empty tables. Why should it be here?"

 

"it's up to us" Mina said indifferently

 

Chaeyoung can't say anything else. So she just breaks down and lets it go. 


They then continue what they did before and Mina also opens her book. Whereas Sana,  doesn't know what to do, she's too lazy to wake up and pick up some random books. So Sana kept sitting and playing with her fingers nervously. 

 

Mina on the other hand watched where Sana saw. Mina saw Sana who occasionally looked at her seat. Mina pulled her forehead, Mina saw who was sitting at her side. There is Dahyun and Tzuyu on the left side of Dahyun. Mina cannot ascertain who was looked at by Sana because of her position. But Mina was sure it was one of them.

 

Sana who felt Mina's gaze immediately looked at Mina. Mina who was caught immediately turned her gaze to the book she was holding. Maybe she should ask that later.

 


................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Sana"

 

"What is wrong? "

 

"I want to ask. Did you have a crush on Dahyun? A nerdy? 

 

Sana widened her eyes. How Mina knows. Is she too obviously?

 

"N-no! You know she's not my type. How could I like nerdy students like her. You're kidding Mina" said Sana laughing awkwardly. 

 

"If so, is that Tzuyu?" Mina said in a teasing tone.

 

"No!! "

 

"Come on ... honest with me. I know you have a crush on her. She's close to your ideal type"

 

Sana just laughed. She saw Mina with a guilty look." Sorry Mina I lied to you. Someday I will tell everything wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter