Chapter 3

My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana Unnie, Mina Unnie! Here!" Tzuyu shouted and waved her hand.

 

"Hi Dahyun, Chaeyoung" said Mina after they arrived in front of them.

 

"Sana Unnie, Come here. Sit beside me" Tzuyu pointed at her empty left side, Sana obeyed, she sat beside her and Dahyun in front of her.

 

"You two seem to be getting closer" Mina said teasingly.

 

"Yes. Right Sana Unnie?" Tzuyu looked at Sana. Sana nodded. She looked at Dahyun who lowered her head, playing the food in front of her.

 

It's been days, Tzuyu and Sana are close, and it's been days too Dahyun and Sana have avoided each other for days, precisely Dahyun. Because when at home, Dahyun always comes home late at night when Sana is asleep and when Sana wakes up in the morning, Dahyun is not in her bed. Sana was sad, Dahyun had avoided it for days without Sana knowing the reason. Sana also sometimes thinks what is her mistake. But then Sana thought maybe she was angry because Sana was still close to her or her group of friends.

 

"Wow. Don't you have a relationship that we don't know about?" inquired Mina.

 

"Maybe" Said Tzuyu smiling.

 

"Are you guys dating!" Chaeyoung asked suddenly. Mina and Chaeyoung looked at her expectantly. Even Dahyun also looked away from her food to Tzuyu and Sana.

 

Tzuyu grinned at Dahyun. "Maybe?" Tzuyu said and returned to her food. Dahyun furrowed her brows, confused. 'Why is he looking at me like that?'

 

"Hey Tzuyu. How is that possible? You have to answer it clearly!" Urged Chaeyoung.

 

"That's right," continued Mina. But Tzuyu ignored them and was busy with her food.

 

Dahyun is still staring at Sana, she is waiting for her answer. But it seems like she won't, because Sana doesn't seem to deny or not be interested, even she doesn't look at Dahyun at all. And that made Dahyun very upset.

 

.

 

 

"Sana Unnie. Sana Unnie?!" Tzuyu waved in front of Sana. 

 

"Tzuyu! Sorry I didn't hear" Sana invited Tzuyu to sit next to her. They are now in the park behind the school.

 

"Sana Unnie, what's wrong? It seems like you have a lot of thoughts?" Said Tzuyu who looked at Sana.

 

"No.. It's okay. I'm just thinking about my college assignment," Sana said, smiling.

 

"I know you lie, Sana Unnie. It's not about your job. It's something else."

 

"N-no. You're wrong Tzuyu"

 

"Do you know Unnie? You might be able to lie to others. But you can't lie to me. Did you forget. I'm majoring in psychology?"

 

"Ah, right" Sana looked down. She thought, whether she should talk to Tzuyu or not. But they even only knew for a few days.

 

"You can tell me, Unnie. Even though we only knew for a few days. I will definitely keep your secret. I promise. So you can trust me" Tzuyu said convincingly.

 

"Looks like you know how to read your mind" Sana sighed. "I actually like someone, but she always avoids me lately," she continued.

 

"Is that Dahyun Unnie?"

 

Sana raised her head, widened her eyes. "How do you know ?!"

 

"It turns out my guess is right. Actually, the first time I heard Mina Unnie said you like me, I doubt. So I sometimes see you Unnie, but you don't see me, but Dahyun Unnie" Tzuyu explained.

 

"I think. I'm too clear." Sana sighed.

 

"Yes, you are too clear to me. But not with those two fools. Mina Unnie and Chaeyoung" Tzuyu laughed, then looked at Sana again. "but why don't you admit to them Unnie?  asked Tzuyu curiously.

 

"I don't want Dahyun to be angry with me. That's why I'm silent." Sana answered sadly.

 

"So, have you expressed feelings to Dahyun Unnie?"

 

Sana nodded. "but she doesn't like me"

 

"I will help you Unnie"

 

"You don't need to, Tzuyu. She has no feelings at all with me"

 

Tzuyu sighed. they were both stupid and turned out to be. Sana doesn't even know that Dahyun likes it too. Did she not see from Dahyun who saw them both together? Dahyun is like wanting to eat Tzuyu alive. Tzuyu shook her head thinking about it. At least she must help them.

 

"Believe in me, Unnie. I'll just help Unnie. You just follow what I do"

 

Sana looked at Tzuyu and then nodded "Alright" 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Dahyun Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were in front of the Campus gate. Dahyun wondered why they were still here. But Tzuyu only answered that she was waiting for someone and did not tell her name.

 

"Oh. That's them! Unnie !!" Tzuyu waved enthusiastically. Dahyun was curious. So she turned and was surprised. Dahyun saw Sana and Mina approaching.

 

"Tzuyu, I think I should go," Dahyun said, getting ready to leave, but Tzuyu held her hand.

 

"Unnie ... come on please. Just this one time. Please," Tzuyu said, pleading.

 

"Dub, come on. It's rare for Tzuyu to treat," Chaeyoung said.

 

Dahyun sighed. She can't refuse if it's her best friend. So she nodded.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

"I am still curious about their relationship, they both must be dating. Look at them. Forgetting the three of us and laughing at each other in front of us. Like we are not there" said Mina dramatically, still looking forward, precisely Tzuyu and Sana.

 

They are now heading to the bakery that just opened. Tzuyu insisted on wanting to go there because of her love of bread. And because the place is only a few blocks from their Campus, so they only walk. Tzuyu and Sana are in front, Dahyun Chaeyoung and Mina are behind them.

 

"I also agree Mina Unnie, they must be dating" Chaeyoung said, confirming.

 

"I know that. What about you Dahyun? Dahyun?" Mina called Dahyun. But like she did not hear. So Chaeyoung who was beside her patted her shoulder and made Dahyun aware.

 

"Oh! What were you talking about earlier? Sorry. I'm a bit sleepy." Dahyun laughed awkwardly.

 

"I asked. What do you think about Tzuyu and Sana's relationship? Do you think they are both dating?" said Mina.

 

"No !! They don't!" Dahyun said, shouting. Dahyun didn't even realize she was raising her voice. That made Tzuyu and Sana stop walking and turned to face her.

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter