Chapter 1

My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kringgg ,,,,, Kringgg ,,,,, Kring ,,,,,,


The sound of an alarm shattered the silence in the room of a pale-skinned woman. But it seems that the woman is not disturbed at all by the sound of the alarm. Not when a pillow landed on her face and shocked her. The skinned woman immediately sat glaring and screaming.

 

"Damn !!! Who dares to throw a pillow at my face !!!"

 

"I" said another woman who was now sitting at her dressing table combing her hair. She saw the pale-skinned woman from the mirror and continued "What time do you think it is?" "Do you not remember this is the first day we entered after the holidays" Said the woman who now took her bag.

 

The pale-skinned woman processed what she said and immediately widened her eyes "Damn" She grunted before she ran into the bathroom in a hurry.

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Hey Dahyun, get in the car if you don't want to be late"

 

"No," Dahyun said.

 

"Ok, if you don't want to. I left first," Said the woman and the engine.

 

"Sa-Sana is waiting" said Dahyun. "I came with you but didn't get to the front of the campus," She said. She saw the previous hour, and she thought if she waited for the bus she would be late. So there is no choice but to join Sana.

 

They sat next to each other in silence with Sana who was driving while Dahyun stared out the window. After a few minutes of driving. Dahyun told Sana to stop."Sana, bring me down here" Dahyun said. She took her thick glasses and Sana watched them until Dahyun got out of her car. After Dahyun got out of her car, Sana continued her journey which was only one block away to her campus. 

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Dahyun sighed in relief when she got to her class and hadn't found her lecturer in her room. Dahyun sat in her chair located near the window and took out her book.

 

"Hi Dahyun"

 

"Hi Chaeyoung"

That's Chaeyoung, Dahyun's best friend

 

"Hows your holiday??" Chaeyoung said curiously. 

 

"There is nothing fun," Dahyun said indifferently.

 

Chaeyoung frowned "Hmm ... I heard you were abroad. Why is that unpleasant?"

 

Before Dahyun answered her friend's question, their lecturer came. Dahyun is grateful not to have to answer her friend's question because she is not ready to tell her and Dahyun hopes her friend will forget and not ask that question again.

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Dub, let's go to the cafeteria. I heard the food this time is jokbal" Said Chaeyoung with enthusiasm and attract Dahyun with her. Dahyun just shook her head and let himself be taken by her best friend.

 

"Damn, it's very crowded here. Where are we going to eat Unnie?" Chaeyoung said.

 


"Chaeyoung !!" A tall woman waved to both of them and the two of them headed straight to where the woman was.

 

"Hi Tzuyu" Dahyun said after they both arrived in front of Tzuyu.

 

"Hi Dahyun Unnie" Said Tzuyu and smiled.

 

"Luckily you have Tzuyu, we don't know where to sit anymore" Said Chaeyoung.

 

The three of them are friends. They have been friends from their high school years. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are first year students while Dahyun is a second year student. But sometimes they have the same class. And if they have time, they always spend time together. 

 

The three of them eat and once talk about random things. A few minutes later they were disturbed by the commotion made by other students.

 

"Not anymore" said Chaeyoung with a sigh.

 

Dahyun is not bothered or finds out who the students are talking about in her collage because she already knows who it is who is none other than Minatozaki Sana. Who doesn't know her ?? All students at JYP University know who she is. She is the goddess of JYP University, that's what Dahyun heard about her.

 

"Hey, look," said Tzuyu and pointed behind Dahyun.

 

Dahyun frowned and looked back. Dahyun was surprised to see Sana and her friend Mina standing behind Dahyun with a smile.

 

"Wh-why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked in a stuttered tone. She was shocked why from the students why did she come here? But then she remembered that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter