First Meeting (Part Four)

My seven werewolf mates

It was like any ordinary day, minus the addition of multiple essays needed to be hand in by the end of the week. “What in the world gave the professors ideas to give 3 parchment essays and to hand in by the end of the week?” Lily groans, grabbing and ruffling her hair. Both girls have been stuck in the library, one for the sake of materials needed and the ambiance and the other, her best friend. “I have no idea but sitting there grabbing your hair is not going to help finish it.” Adrianna speaks, as she tries to finish an essay on Herbology. “It’s almost lunch time, why don’t we take a break?” Lily asks, hoping and praying that she agrees, stomach rumbling. “I’m fine, I can manage till dinner. Go ahead and eat. But snag me a toast or two.”

Her best friend sighs, knowing Adrianna she’ll be in the library the whole day, even between classes. “Okay then, I will see you in Charms then.” She nods and waves at her best friend as she leaves the library. There were only a few other students in the library, since it is just Tuesday and most of the students are either having lunch or are in classes. Which is why Adrianna was mistaken to let her guard down. She scans the books on her desk, she realizes she needs to find another and walks over to the history section. As she looks for the book she needs, a boy with black hair looks up from his desk, his arms crossed as he looks her over. Adrianna was not aware of his stares, using magic to get the book from the top shelf.

She turns around and immediately locks eyes with the boy, his eyes flashes gold and she immediately knew who he was. He’s one of the ‘others’ she hadn’t met yet. She gulps and wonders if she should walk over to him or wait another day. The boy looks at her, patiently waiting for her and not making a move forward. He has shaggy black hair, cat-like eyes, twin moles above the left eye and broad, very broad shoulders and his green and silver tie sat around his neck crookedly. “Are you going to come over here or do you want me to?” His deep voice shocked her and she jumped slightly, making him smirk. Adrianna looks around and then remembers her books and parchments. “Are you busy?” She asks abruptly and he blinks, not expecting that response. As he shakes his head, she went over to her desk and picks up her things and moved them to his desk.

She sits down on the chair and looks up at him. “It’s really nice to finally meet you but I have a deadline to catch and two more 3 parchment essays to write.” She states and with a final smile, opens the history of Hogwarts book and starts to write the essay. The boy sits there, still in shock that she outright told him to stop talking to her. He’s stunned yet simultaneously impressed. He shrugs and continues to read his book, occasionally looking up to stare at her, awed at her beauty and attitude, no doubt she’s going to fit in their lives. Half an hour passed by and a chime rang, both Adrianna and the boy looks up. She quickly packs up her things, using magic to return the library books to the shelves. Before leaving to class, she walks over to the boy and he looks up at her. Suddenly, she kissed him on the cheek and grins up at him. “I’m Adrianna Lee but I’m sure they told you everything. It was nice to meet you Jaebeom.” with that she exits the library, leaving the stunned Slytherin behind.

---

 

Adrianna reaches the Charm class with a pounding heart, immediately looking for her best friend. Once she spotted Lily, she practically ran to her and collapsed next to her shocking the girl. “Woah! What in the bloody hell happened? You look like a tomato!” Adrianna coughed and slumped on the table. Her younger boyfriend was not here yet so she takes the chance. “I met one of the ‘others’ at the library.” Lily’s face turn from worry to a splitting wide grin. She bend closer to her friend and smirked. “So, I’m guessing that he’s really hot?” Adrianna blushed but shakes her head. “They’re all hot not that, but I-I I kissed him on the cheek as I was leaving.” She squeals and buries her head in her arms. The whole class turned to look at them as they heard Adrianna squeal and Lily laugh out loud, half red and half yellow.“Wow! I know you are a Gryffindor but you’re this brave to kiss a guy you just met?” Lily guffaws, shaking her head at her best friend.

Adrianna whines and continues to bury her head in her arms, waiting for her youngest boyfriend to come and continue the teasing knowing he would know already. Just then, a shadow loomed over Adrianna and she looked up to the grinning face of Yugyeom. “So, I’ve heard what happened.” He laughs as she pouts and kissed her cheek in greeting. “Bambam was right when he said you’ve gotten bolder.” He goes to at the desk in front of her. “Who else knows?” He grins and shrugs. “We send letters to each other whenever something big happens if we’re not together. I bet everyone knows.” Adrianna whimpers and decided to wallow in her misery. “Oh come on don’t be sad, he must be grinning like a mad man by now.” Lily nudges her and Yugyeom nodded. “Just be aware, Jaebeom hyung isn’t the type for PDA but the other two hyungs? They don’t know the meaning of PDA and will be far worse than any of us.” Lily sighs, patting her head. “Be ready my friend.”

---

Adrianna had a thought that the other two would want to meet her one on one, but not a day after meeting Jaebeom. “Jinyoungie told me you’re a good kisser for a beginner.” Jackson grins, his chin resting on his fist in front of me at the lake. She narrows her eyes at him and looked around at their surroundings. “How did you know I was here?” She was finally done with her essays and figured it was a nice day out to relax. “Well, I just asked Lily.” This time she leans in closer to him and he smiles wider. “Well I know for a fact you’re lying. I did not tell her where I was going.” His smile falters and he chuckles nervously. “oh.. you didn’t?” Adrianna shakes her head and leaned back against the tree, her favourite spot. “No so spill.” He shakes his head, and scoots over to sit next to her. “I swore an oath not to say anything about us.” She an eyebrow at him and smirks.

“So, it’s a you guys thing?” He freezes and closes his eyes with resignation. “They did not tell me you were smart.” She laughs and pats his thighs, holding back the urge to squeeze those tight muscles she felt. “They didn’t. I was lying by the way about not telling Lily.” Jackson sighs and squints at her. “You’re really dangerous.” She smiles at him innocently. “Now you know its hard for you to lie to me.” He laughs, then looks at her, with soft beaming eyes. Now Adrianna had gotten quiet, as she watches him stare at her slowly relaxing back onto the tree.”They were also right about one thing.” He says softly, hand curling a strand of hair behind her ear and he smiles when he catches her blushing. “What is it?” Her eyes fluttering. “You’re very beautiful.” with that he leans in and kisses her passionately and roughly one hand supporting him on the ground and another curling around the beck of her neck. Adrianna tried to keep up with his speed, gripping tightly onto his robe.

 

He must have felt it and drew away, but not without a ‘pop’ sound from her lips. “I’ve tried so hard to control myself, they better let me have my with them next.” He growls softly, leaning into her neck and inhaling deeply. Adrianna shivers as kisses were laid down on her neck, no longer doubting the warnings the others gave them. Sometimes she forgot that more than half of them were at least 2 years older than she is. “W-wait Jackson.” She pulls on his robe and he pulls away, his eyes has specks of golden in them. “I really want to get to know each one of you. Before..” She bites her lip but his fingers brushes on top of them. “I get it.” This time, he softly kisses her instead before pulling away few seconds later. “I understand that. It’s just been hard waiting for months and then watching the others get closer to you.” Her face dropped, guilt filling her. “I’m sorry for making you guys wait.” He shakes his head, pulling her closer.

“It’s better this way, so that we don’t overwhelm you at once.” He smiles and pecks her cheek. “Yeah 7 boys against one girl isn’t really fair.” Jackson laughs, hands wrapping around her to pull her close. “Nah not really.” She grins as he pulls into his lap. “You do know we’re out in the open?” He shrugs, enjoying her weight on him. “Nope, I never minded about that. I’m wild and y.” This time she laughs and wraps her arms around his neck. “You know they told me that I should prepare myself when I meet you three, said something about you guys loving the PDA and showing them.” He grinned, admiring her beautiful sun-kissed skin, brown eyes and thick black hair spilling around her. “Yeap. We love them, sometimes the others says its too much but I know they secretly love it. Liars they are.” Adrianna smiled and leaned in closer. “Well unfortunately for them, I love PDA.”

---

“So how come you haven’t been sitting with your boyfriends this past few days and have you been starving yourself?” Lily asks, staring at her friend piling her plate with food after food. “You know I haven’t been eating lunch because of the essays so I’m really hungry most of the time. I haven’t been sitting with them because I miss my best friend.” Adrianna flashes her biggest smile at her but she blankly stares back at her. “Spill it.” Adrianna pouts. “I really do miss sitting with you besides classes. We haven’t been hanging out lately because I’m always with the boys.” Lily softens and cooed at her. “Awww, I miss you too!” They both giggle and laugh at each other. “Have you met with all of them yet?” She shakes her head. “No, I’ve met Jaebeom but only briefly, haven’t really talked to him properly. I’ve already met and talked with Jackson-” “You mean made out with him?” Adrianna squeals and quickly shuts her friend’s mouth with her hands.

“How’d you know?” She whispers, looking beside them and noticing a few Gryffindors staring at them with confused faces. Lily rolls her eyes and pulls down the hands on . “You came back from the lake all blushing and dopey. It’s not hard to figure out.” Adrianna blushed deep red. “What about the red-head one? Mark is it?” She nods and took a quick peek at the others sitting at the Slytherin table but quickly turns around when Mark’s eyes caught hers. “Not yet, haven’t even bumped into him yet.” Lily coos at her, patting her head. “There there, you will meet each other soon.” Adrianna scowls and swats her hand away. “He must have been waiting for a long time, poor guy. Hearing all those steamy details from the others and having to wait-” “Stooooopppp!” She whines at her friend, once again her face blushing. “How did I know that I would be friends with someone who just lovessssssss kisses. Godric forbids the amount of times I’ve been kissed myself-”“Lily!” Both girls squeal and laugh together, failing to notice two longing gazes from behind.

---

“I can’t wait for the game to start! Look at the amount of people here!” Lily shouted, trying to reach to her friends ears as people around them were yelling and shouting too. High with house spirits and some were even holding banners with players names. Adrianna laughs at her friends excitement and shakes her head, smiling fondly at her. This is their first quidditch game, with half the year spent on getting to know the nooks and crannies of the large castle and with the assignments the professors were giving out even as first years. Finally the assignment days were over and the final quidditch game was about to take place. She looks around for her boyfriends, knowing they would be here as they said the three oldest were players for their houses. They were standing at their house spot, the game between Gryffindor and Slytherin. What if others heard her cheering for them? Well Jackson is in Gryffindor but Jaebeom and Mark are in Slytherin too.

“Lady’s and Gentlemen! Welcome to the final match between Slytherin and Gryffindor!”

The crowd cheers as the commentator finally spoke, people chanting Gryffindor and Slytherin over and over. “Don’t worry! Just cheer for them!” Lily comes closer to her and whispers, winking at her and Adrianna laughs and nods at her.

“Today we will find out who gets the quidditch cup! Is it Slytherin or Gryffindor?!”

“My name is Edward Yates and I will be your commentator for today!”

“Here comes Madam Hooch! And finally the teams enter the field!”

Flashes of red and green emerge from the side of the field, floating in the air as Madam Hooch walks to the middle of the field with the crate behind her. She looks around and sees Jackson smirking at the Slytherin team but stops to wink at their boyfriends. Unfortunately, the Slytherin team’s back was facing them so she could not see their faces but she recognizes Jaebeom and Mark. As her eyes lands on Mark, she jumps slightly when she sees him looking at her. “Why is Mark looking here?” She hears another student mutter next to her but ignores it. She smiles at Mark and he nods his head, turning to look back at Madam Hooch. Adrianna could feel her heart beating fast, Lily nudging her as she too notices. She looks back at Jaebeom and he was looking back at her too. She waves at him and smiles, Jaebeom smirking at her. Finally her eyes land on Jackson and he gives her kissing faces and she laughs, waving at him.

“Madam Hooch finally releases the golden snitch! The quaffle in her hand as she talks to the team captains, Royce of Gryffindor and Finnigan of Slytherin!”

She sees both Mark and another boy from Slytherin keeping a lookout for the snitch, as Jaebeom eyes the quaffle in Madam Hooch’s hand. Madam Hooch finally releases the bludgers and throws the quaffle high into the air.

“And the game BEGINS! Im from Slytherin has his hands on the quaffle as he races to the goal post with Royce following close behind him!”

“Oh! Looks like Wang decided to start with the bludgers as he aims for Levil from Slytherin!”

Adrianna eyes flies around the game, watching Jackson, then to Jaebeom and to Mark who was still floating up with the other Gryffindor seeker looking for the snitch. Her eyes caught onto something yellow from opposite her and smiles when she sees Youngjae with Yugyeom and Jinyoung with Bambam standing with the Slytherins and Hufflepuff house. Both Yugyeom and Youngjae waves at her and she smiles happily waving back as Jinyoung smirks at her.and Bambam giving her kissing faces too. “Who do you think will win?” She shouts at Lily and she shrugs. “I don’t know! I haven’t been at the other games to see how they played! But alot of the others said that Mark is especially good with spotting the snitch fast! But so is Ricky!” Adrianna nods and looks back up at Mark but then flinches when she saw a flash of gold go past by her. It seems that Mark noticed too and quickly races to the snitch with Ricky following close behind him.

“It seems that the seekers have finally locked eyes on the snitch! With the Slytherin seeker, Tuan in the lead followed by Alexander close behind!”

“10 points for Gryffindor! The score is now 70 and 50 with Gryffindor in the lead!”

Adrianna continues to cheer for the Gryffindor team, shouting Jackson’s name occasionally and then shouting Jaebeom’s and Mark’s name too, earning some side eyes from her fellow Gryffindors. Her eyes look back to Mark’s flying figure, his green robes flying trying to close in on the snitch and the other seeker Ricky flying to catch up with him. But it looks like Mark is really good on the broom. Lily nudges her and she turns to look at her. “Want to bet? If Gryffindor wins you’d have to stop going to the library for a whole week. If Slytherin wins, you get to drag me to the library and I would not complain even once.” Adrianna grins widely and nods at her. “You’re on Lily!” Lily laughs and points to the score board next to the commentator. Gryffindor is still leading 90 to 70. “If Mark catches that snitch in time then you’ll win.” She looks around for Mark but she could not find him. Just then, something shiny catches her eye and she gasps when she looks in front of her, the golden snitch. The rest of the Gryffindors around her yelled and pointed at the snitch. Suddenly, a hand snatches the snitch and she looks up to see Mark grinning at her.

“Tuan has caught the snitch! I repeat Tuan has caught the snitch! Which gives Slytherin a total of 220 points as they win the game!”

Mark smiles one last time at her and zooms away to his team, waiting for him to bring the snitch. She smiles and ignores the stares and glares from her fellow Gryffindor. “Hey, there’s a note.” Lily points to a note at Adrianna’s feet and she takes it.

Meet me at the lake tonight after dinner.

-Mark


Hi everyone sorry for the very late update..... I finally finished my fourth semester so I have some free time now. I'll try to update more soon!