First Meeting ( Part One )

My seven werewolf mates

The looming sight of the castle just confirmed Adrianna that she is in fact a witch in making, not that the episode of making the salad bowl float doesn’t tell her that. “ I wish I brought my camera for this. “ She gaped as they neared the entrance where a tall lady was standing. “ Welcome first years to Hogwarts School of Wizardry. I am Professor Rowan and I’ll be leading you to the great hall where the sorting will commence. Here in Hogwarts we have four houses named after the founding fathers and mothers of this school Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in which all of you will be sorted in. Now follow me. “

As they walked further into the castle, she can’t help but to gawk at every single place of the castle. From a normal Asian household to a grand European castle is a huge upgrade. She still remembers the day the owl came and it was a shock to the whole family. There are no owls from where she’s from and the sight of an owl in broad daylight was a shocker. Her parents thought it was a prank until we visited Diagon alley ourselves and then well, here she is with a wand in her robe. “ Hey, so are you a muggle-born? “ Adrianna flinched and looked to her left where a boy is standing, with dirty brown hair and wide smile. She swear she could feel her heart faster and did his eyes flash gold?

“ Umm yes I am, you? “ The boy shakes his head “ Pureblood actually, I could tell you’re new to all this. “ She blushed and nodded. “ Yugyeom “ “ Adrianna “ They shook hands and suddenly she felt an electric jolt, flinching from him. They both stared at each other wide eyed and then they arrived at the hall where students are seen bustling about and is that floating candles? “ I’ll see you soon Adrianna. “ Yugyeom smiled and walked to a boy at the front. She saw that the boy glanced back at her and did his eyes flash gold too? “ Welcome first years to Hogwarts School Of Wizardry! I am your headmaster Professor McGonagalls and to my left is the sorting hat. We shall begin the sorting immediately. Now as I call your family name please come forward and sit on the stool. “

---

“ So I have all the information to surviving hogwarts, courtesy of dear brother of mine. “ Lily said as they sat at their first Potions class. “ Sure thing, though I’m quite worried about this class since well the ingredients are so weird and all. “ Adrianna sighed looking around the room where she could see students in their gold and green robes. She then noticed two people sitting in front of her and it was the boy with Yugyeom. He looked back at her and smiled. “ Adrianna right? I’m Bambam, Yugyeom’s friend ?” She smiled and shake his hand, though noticing the gasps in the room.

“ Yea I am. He told you about me? “ He nodded, completely turned around his seat in front of her. “ Mhmm wouldn’t shut about you and all. Though I could see why. “ He winked and she chuckled. “ Hold your horses boy. “ Just then the memory of his eyes flashing gold resurfaced. “ What’s your class after this? “ Adrianna stared at him. “ Transfiguration why? “ His face fell and then he sighed. “ Well I thought of sitting with you in class but we probably only have this class together. “ She softened and patted his hand. “ Lunch time then? “ His face brightened and he nodded. “ I’ll bring Yugyeom too. That boy got into Hufflepuff. “ She nodded and then he turned around as the professor had just arrived.

Once class ended, Adrianna was quickly dragged by Lily to Transfiguration class. “ What the hell was that Adrianna, how do you even know him? “ She was confused with Lily’s behavior. “ He’s Yugyeom’s friend, you know the one I met before the sorting. “ Lily sighed and pinched his nose. “ He’s a Slytherin Adrianna, not to forget his family comes from the long line of Slytherins. Our houses don’t mix well with each other. “ Adrianna rolled her eyes. “ So what Lily it’s fine we’re just talking with each other not dating. “ This time it was Lily who rolled her eyes. “ Yea like I could see right before my eyes you two were flirting with each other. Adrianna frowned. Now that she think about it, she felt extremely comfortable with both him and Yugyeom who she just met with. To be flirting with him and talking so comfortably with each other is not normal even in her books.

Something isn’t right.

---

“ Why are we here in the library? We could do our homework in the common room you know “ Lily groaned, flipping through a book. “ With all the ruckus there? No thanks and I did not ask you to come with me. “ Adrianna retorted as she calmly wrote her essay. Lily whined, flopping her head down on the table. Adrianna snorted and went back to her essay. She sighed, hands feeling numb after writing only 5 paragraphs with another page of parchment left. Just then, she felt eyes on her and she looked up past Lily. A slytherin boy with soft black hair was staring at her, blatantly. However, instead of feeling uncomfortable or weird, she felt warmth and he even felt familiar somehow.

She laid her head on her left hand, staring back at him. The boy smirked and shake his head. “ What are you staring at? “ Adrianna quickly looked at Lily. “ Nah, just thinking about something. “ Then the boy got up and walked past her to the library’s door, leaving. She sighed and looked back at her essay. Now it’s three guys? Instead of feeling uncomfortable or feel like strangers, they felt comfortable, warm and it seems like she’s met them before. “ Are you really okay ? “ She looked up at Lily who was staring at her with a worried expression. “ Yea I’m fine. “ Too fine.

---

Adrianna has a problem now. A problem involving three boys who are constantly stuck in her mind and the feeling of being incomplete. The fact that she actually felt incomplete makes her feel scared. Three boys and still incomplete? Something is very wrong- “ AH ! “ She immediately feel the pain on her . “ I’m so sorry are you okay ? “ That voice. She looked up to see a boy with a face similar to an otter, concern etched on his face. There it is, the same feeling from where she got from Bambam, Yugyeom and that guy from the library. “ Are you okay? “ “ Oh.. Yea I’m fine “ She took his hand and stood up. Her hand tingling from the touch. The boy smiled and sheepishly rubbed his neck. “ I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention. “ Adrianna shake her head. “ No I wasn’t paying attention either. “ Then his eyes flashed gold but after she blinked it was gone.

“ Well I better get going now, you sure you’re okay? “ She glanced at his yellow and black tie and shook her head, giving him a small smile. “ Yea I’m okay. See you around. “ He nodded and smiled back. “ We will. “ He nodded his head and left, moving to the opposite direction from hers. We will? What did he mean with that? What is going on with gold eyes ? Why does she feel the same again as the other three? “ Something is definitely not right. “

---

“ So you’re saying that you’ve felt way too familiar and comfortable with four guys whom you’ve never met before? “ Lily asked, raising her eyebrow while munching on some bacon. “ Yes, I know it sounds weird but it just feels like that and I swear I’ve never met them before. “ Adrianna groaned, running her hand in her hair. She’s been thinking about this for two days and thankfully without Bambam, Yugyeom or the other two showing up near her. “ You know you just sound weird right? “ Adrianna glared at her friend. “ Obviously, but I can’t ignore it! “ She whined, banging her head on the table. “ Well, looks like you’re going to face your problems head on.” Adrianna looked up. “ What do you mean-”

“ Hey, thought that we would take up your offer for that dinner, but for breakfast of course. “ Bambam appeared next to her, with Yugyeom next to Lily and then wait- “ Youngjae?” He smiled, waving his hand. “ Hey, told you we’d meet again “ She nodded and gulped. “ Nice to know. “ Lily then stood up. “ Hey I forgot my parchments at the dorm so go ahead to class okay, I’ll meet you there. “ “ Wait Lily no-” “ Bye bye ~ “. Adrianna watched as her one best friend betrayed her and left her alone with her crushes?? “ Are we intruding something? “ Yugyeom asked, scooting so that he was right in front of her. She laughed nervously, tugging on her collar. “ What? No of course not it’s just I have a lot of parchment so she doesn’t need to-” “ We’re not making you nervous are you? “

Bambam smirked, leaning towards her. She gulped and shake her head. “ No you don’t, it’s just we haven’t talked in a while so I don’t know what to say actually. “ She smiled at him, albeit hand shaking with the proximity of them near her, and she could hear her own heart beating fast. “ You have flying classes today right? “ Yugyeom asked this time, leaning towards her too. “ Yeap, right after lunch. You too? “ He grinned and nodded. “ It’s not fair that you guys have classes with her.” Youngjae pouted, arms crossed and Adrianna laughed. “ We can still hang out during breaks, we still have it the same right? “ She patted his hand and he beamed, nodding his head. “ We’ll look forward to it. “ Yugyeom smirked and this is when Adrianna just realized that she just threw herself in front of a bus.