First Meeting (Part Three)

My seven werewolf mates

“So, you’ve met Jackson hyung then.” Youngjae said, flipping through his Care for Magical Creatures textbook. “Yeah, and since he said that the others who told him to stay away for a bit are not you guys, I’m guessing there are more of you.” Youngjae smirks at her, accepting the piece of turkey from Bambam beside him. “Smart.” Adrianna snorts, leaning on her fist. “I know, when am I going to finally meet you guys and get some answers?” Yugyeom hums next to her. “When you finally agree to go out with us?” “ Depends, you finally telling me you guys are dating each other too?” The three male in front of her stops eating and stares at her. “How’d you find out?”

JInyoung appears on her empty side at the Gryffindor table. “Power of observation. You guys aren’t that subtle.” He nods, coming closer to her. She flinches when he uses his thumb to wipe the gravy at the corner of her lips. He casually them off and gives her a smirk. “Good then, we don’t have to lie anymore.” Adrianna huffs and took a long sip from her juice. “Seriously, why won’t you agree to go out with us yet?” Bambam whines. “Because I haven’t met the rest of you to suddenly start dating you guys. Besides, I’m not even sure of my feelings yet.” This time Jinyoung flicks his finger on her forehead and she yelps.

“You’re flirting back with us and don’t lie about being comfortable around us.” She scoffs. “Being comfortable and flirting back is one thing. I still don’t understand why it happens and sure there are some heart fluttering and blushing but I’m not sure if I actually have real feelings besides just a crush.” She argues back and for a while, they kept quiet thinking it through. “How about this? We go on individual dates, every weekend or maybe Friday. Maybe just eat together one on one and see how it goes?” Yugyeom suggests. Adrianna smiles, agreeing to his idea. “But we’re not official yet, just date.” She justifies and they all sighed, agreeing with the idea for her sake.

“We’ll make you fall in love with us, not just a crush before you can meet with the others officially.” Bambam says and she whines, earning a smile from all of them. “You do know the others and I would have to wait to meet?” She tries to persuade them but failed. “Oh, don’t worry, you falling in love with us won’t take too long.” “Not since we fell a long time ago.” Both Youngjae and Jinyoung states and she blushes. “Besides, the hyungs wouldn’t want to wait that long either.”

“Either you fall for us quick.” Bambam grins at her.

“Or face the hyungs head on. Trust me, they’re more intense than we are.”

---

Lily laughs, clapping her hands loudly and almost breaks her back. “Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.” Adrianna deadpans, glaring at her best friend. “I’m sorry, but it’s kind of funny.” She wipes the tears from her eyes. “Shouldn’t you be looking forward to the dates?” This time, Adrianna blushes deep and she whines. “I am! It’s just I really want the answers and to meet the rest of them!” She groans, flailing on her bed in the Gryffindor tower. Lily sighs, staring at her friend with a pitiful gaze. “You should just look forward to the dates then. How is it going to be any different than how it is though?” Adrianna shrugs, pouting. “They won’t tell me anything.” Lily snorts. “Good luck.”

--

Adrianna was really feeling up the stares at her back, daggers from Slytherin but still the stares. Though the reason is very obvious with Bambam holding her hands as they walk together to the great hall. She could still remember the shocked faces of her fellow Gryffindors as they witness Bambam waiting and talking to the fat lady. “You really like to put on a show huh?” Bambam smirked at her. “Quite like it, besides it makes sure the people know not to mess with you.” She snorted, clearly the word about Bambam and Jinyoung threatening those Slytherins have gone around. “Anyways, we’re going to have breakfast together. Then walk to Potions together.” Adrianna nodded and as soon as they enter the great hall, she could feel everybody’s stares.

Instead of the Slytherin table, he dragged her over to the Gryffindor table and sat down opposite her. Her puzzled face must have been clear and he laughed. “I know you’re still uncomfortable with them.” She smiled and was grateful for his thoughtfulness. She then saw Jinyoung walking in with a red headed male next to him, and there goes the feeling again. She locked eyes with the red head and a gold flash in his eyes made her turn her eyes away. She watched as they sat with Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jackson and another male with their back to her. “So you’ve seen Mark hyung.” Adrianna jumped and turned back to look at Bambam who was smirking at her.

She huffed, stabbing at her scrambled eggs. “Mark huh?” He laughed and took a swipe of the sauce at the corner of her lips. “They’re glaring at me so hard now I could feel it.” She smirked back at him. “How exactly did you guys decided?” “Rock, paper, scissors” She guffawed, staring at him unbelievably. “Are you actually serious?” He nodded, laughing. “It’s how we decide on things or order since we were kids. It would be unfair to always stick to the age order.” Adrianna’s face soften. “You guys knew each other since you were kids?” Bambam nodded with a soft smile. “We grew up together, our parents knew each other even with their different houses and because of our circumstance we bonded with each other quickly.”

“You’re from a family of Slytherins right?” He nodded. “My parents and their parents and so forth. But we’ve never been like that stuck up others. It’s just that, well our personality and traits is like a Slytherin and never changed so, here I am. You’re from a Muggle family, I imagine the shock when you found out.” Adrianna snorted. “Shock would be an understatement. When the letter arrived looking like letters from the olden days and all, and when my dad opened it he was like ‘What it the world is Hogwarts?!’. “ Bambam laughed. “My mom was more of like ‘can’t be must be a scam’. Then the owl came along with the letter with Professor McGonagall’s voice, we pretty much couldn’t deny it. Especially when she mentioned how I made my brother float in the air when I was 7”

He chuckled, occasionally stealing her bits of bacon. They sat there for a while, eating and chatting together, ignoring the stares from everyone around them. “Where is Lily?” Bambam asks, looking around for her. “Right there” She nodded down at Lily who was talking with another fellow Gryffindor girl. She noticed them staring and grinned at Adrianna, wiggling her eyebrows. “I like her.” Bambam grinned, saluting back at her. Adrianna shook her head, wondering if she really had a best friend to begin with. “Anyways, after potions we won’t be meeting each other till dinner so try not to miss me so much.” She stuck out her tongue at him. “Shouldn’t I be saying that?” “I have 6 others to keep me occupied.“ Adrianna gawked at him and he smirked at her reaction. “I have 7 boyfriends?”

 

Bambam smiles at her. “This is the first time you called us your boyfriend.” She blushed deep red and he coos at her. “Quiet you.” He slowly takes her hand in his and pulls it up to kiss her on her knuckles. “We call you our girlfriend too. Our soulmate.” She couldn’t help but to smile at him and she could feel her blushing from top to bottom. “You know they’re kind of glaring at me now, quite jealous.” She laughs and glanced behind Bambam. She could see Jinyoung and Youngjae’s face hard with a glare. Yugyeom on the other hand is pouting. She wanted to see how the other 3 reaction was but she restrained herself. “Come on, potions class is kinda far so we better get going.” They both got up, they met together at the end of the table with Bambam immediately taking her hand in his.

Once in front of the classroom, Bambam turns to her and kissed her on the cheek. Adrianna stood there gaping at him, blushing hard again. “See you soon, pretty.” He winks at her and then goes to sit at a table. She continues to gape at him until Lily arrives and pulls her to sit. “What did he do?” She asks, eyes glinting with amusement. “He kissed me on the cheek.” Adrianna whispered, hand caressing the said cheek. Lily laughs and looks over at Bambam who was grinning at their direction. “If this is your reaction, I wonder what will be when he kisses you.” She groans and hides her face in her arms. Both Lily’s laughter and Bambam’s could be heard.

---

“It’s unfair that he kissed you first.” Adrianna rolled her eyes, ignoring the pouting boy in front of her. “It’s only on the cheek Yugyeom.” He pouted further. They were both sitting at the Hufflepuff table for dinner. “I met you first.” She sighed and patted his hand. He grabbed the hand and kissed it. “He kissed here too.” Adrianna ignored her blushing ear. “He’s your boyfriend too. I bet he kisses you all the time.” She whispered and he smirked at her. “You jealous? You want in on the kisses?” She blushed another time and snatched her hand from his. She ignores his whines as the food arrives and watches as the table is filled with food and drinks galore. “You know the hyungs are getting impatient on waiting.”

Adrianna looks up from her meat and he chuckles, wiping sauce from the corner of her lips. “Not my fault. They’re the ones who wanted to wait.” Yugyeom smiles and watches her pout at her food. “Well fall for us faster then.” She stucks out her tongue at him and he chuckles. Suddenly, another Hufflepuff boy came and stopped to sit beside her. “Hey, Adrianna right?” Adrianna briefly looks at Yugyeom who went silent and stiff. “Yeah and you are?” “Andrew Lohan, first year we share Care for Magical Creatures together?” She just nodded and glances at Yugyeom, sure enough he was glaring at him and flaring his nose? “I was wondering if you have a partner yet for the paper about the three creatures?” “Ah no, I already have one.” She side eyes Yugyeom who was still glaring at him. She slowly glances at the Slytherin table and notices Mark and Jinyoung there looking at their direction.

“Oh you do? I thought you don’t since Lily partnered with someone else.” Adrianna sighs and smiles at him. “Yes, I do. He is.” She nods at Yugyeom and Andrew finally took notice of Yugyeom, flinching slightly due to the glare he was given. “Right, see you around then.” He finally walked away and Adrianna looks at Yugyeom. He deflates and she finally notices the tiny flecks of gold in his eyes. “You want to go to the lake?” He looks suprised but Adrianna takes no notice and gets up, waiting for him. He quickly got up and walks down the table to meet Adrianna. Hand in hand, they both make their way to the lake, him catching up with her fast pace.

Once they got there, she points to the tree and she forces him to sit down while she remains standing. “Did I do something wrong?” He asks slowly, trying not to anger her. She sighs, looking around before plopping down on his lap, making him yelp and stare at her wide-eyed. “You know you’re not even trying to make sure no one notices.” She places her finger underneath his eyes. Yugyeom was still frozen and trying to make sense of her sitting on his lap. Adrianna smiles and pinches his cheek. He snaps out of it and wraps his arms around her. “You’re sitting on my lap.” “Yes, but listen.” She puts on a serious face and pokes next to his eye. “Your eyes flashed gold when we first met.”

His eyes widened and she could feel his grip tightened. “I noticed, and earlier your eyes almost glowed full gold. If there was sunlight everyone could notice.” Yugyeom bit his lips and sighs. “I’m sorry. I was just really jealous.” She snorts and knocks his head. “Why in the world would you be jealous? I didn’t even know he existed before.” He whines and rests his head on her shoulder. Adrianna smiles and runs her hand in his soft, brunette hair. “I saw Mark and Jinyoung looking at us earlier. I think they were worried.” Yugyeom pouts and snuggles further to her neck. “I’m so getting yelled at later.” She pats his head and slowly, kisses his head.  His head pops out so fast, she almost fell back. “You just kissed my head.” She blushes hard, kisses him on the cheek this time and got up from his lap. “Come on, lunch is almost over and your eyes are back to normal now.” She quickly walks back to the castle. Yugyeom squeals and yells for her but she laughs and quickly ran back to the castle, Yugyeom running after her.

---

“So, you’ve been hiding in here.” Adrianna yells and drops the book in her hands. Jinyoung stares at her, a hint of amusement in his eyes but kept his straight face. She apologizes to the rest of the students for the noise. She glances at him and he still hasn’t moved from his spot, leaning against one of the book shelves in the library. He an eyebrow at her, dressed in a simple white sweater and a pair of black jeans while she was in a same attire but with sweatpants and a white hoodie. She gives up and places the book back on the shelf, moving to stand when a hand stretches out. Adrianna sighs and held the hand, getting up to her feet. Jinyoung pulls her slightly and they walk out of the library, the librarian mouths ‘good luck’ at her and she gives a half-hearted smile. “ I can’t believe you avoided us just because of a kiss on the cheek.”

 “I was not avoiding you guys.” He snorts and continue to lead them further up the castle.“Where are we going?” “Somewhere private.” It is not helping that its the weekend and there were no classes so students were free to roam the castle and there were less private places. They finally came to a stop in front of a blank wall. She gasps as a door appears and he pulls her into the room, furthering making her speechless. “The room of requirements.” The room looked like a simple living room of sorts, a long couch in the middle of the room in front of the blazing fire place, a table at the corner with few drinks and snacks and a large bookcase. He stays quiet and sits at the couch, watching her admire the room.

“It suits you.” She says, slowly sitting down at the couch next to him. “Sorry there’s no television.” She shakes her head, knocking her shoes off and folds her legs. “I like it.” They both sit in complete silence for a moment, the only sound was the fire blazing in front of them. “Yugyeom kinda thinks its his fault. You noticing the golden eyes.” She looks at him, noticing that he’d been staring at her since the beginning. She shifts so that she was facing him, sliding closer to him. “If that was the case I would’ve avoided you guys way earlier.” He nods, hands coming out to grip hers.

“Then why have you been avoiding us for the whole week?”

 “It was only for two days.”

 “Answer the question.”

She sighs and shrugs. “I just wanted to figure out what you guys are actually. You guys asked me to wait until I meet the rest but I just couldn’t wait and so I wanted to figure it out myself. But if I continue to be with you guys all the time I know I wouldn’t get anything done so I just stayed away.” He sighs and pinches his nose. She bit her lips and poked his cheeks. “’I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings” Jinyoung looks at her with a glare. “We were worried sick that we made you leave.” She shakes her head and climbs into his lap. He was shocked for a moment but wraps her in his arms. “You guys made me more curious instead. I was worried that I was falling too quickly to stay sane.” He smiles at that, brushing her hair out of her face. “Falling too quickly?”

Adrianna blushes. “I realised that I do like you guys, I can’t say love yet but I do like you all. But I was still kinda conflicted with what you are and I didn’t like that so I tried to find the answers myself.” Jinyoung’s smile was so wide it was the first time she saw him smile like that, with the whiskers next to his eyes. She them, then she notices Jinyoung looking at her with the softest eyes she’s seen on him. He glances at her lips that were right in front of his, her lips parted slightly. Slowly, he leans in glancing up at her. She gulps, nodding and she felt his lips. His soft, plump lips that were slowly caressing hers and so she kissed him back, not knowing what to do but letting instincts guide her. She swears she could feel something pulling her to him, and warmth starts to feel her body.

The kiss grows more passionate, his one hand on the back of her neck and the others around her waist. She whimpers when he bites her bottom lip and he groans. They both pull away just as they needed to breathe again. Jinyoung kisses her again, a short kiss and pulls back before temptation calls him again. “They’re so going to be jealous.” She laughs and slaps his chest, leaning back but he pulls her in. “Let’s stay for a while.” “I need to go apologize to them.” He ignores her and lies back down on the couch, pulling her with him making her lie on him. “They can wait till dinner. Let me have you for a little longer.” She smiles and lies back down on him, enjoying the quiet and calm moment, slowly falling asleep.

---

“Finally!” Youngjae yells and quickly pulls Adrianna to sit next to him, gathering her in his arms. The other two younger ones whines, glaring at Youngjae while Jinyoung merely sips at his pumpkin juice, smirking into the glass. Her face blushes deep red but the grin on her face shows how happy she is. She notices Yugyeom glancing at her though, bitting his lips and with apologetic eyes. “Sorry I kind of avoided you guys. It’s not the reason why you are thinking.” They all stopped what they were doing and looked at her. She looks around the great hall, making sure they were not near everyone else. “I’ve realized that I really like all of you, each and one of you equally. I really do but when I realized that, the more I wanted to find out what you guys really are because I have no patience and wanted to know if my future boyfriends were human or not.”

Yugyeom sighed in relief, smiling at her and even Youngjae was relieved, the latter squeezing her slightly since she was still in his arms. Bambam on the other hand, “I don’t see why you needed to avoid us then.” He scolds, arms folded. “I know I’m sorry but I know myself and if I spend most of my time with you guys, I wouldn’t have found anything or tried to find out so I avoided you guys. I’m sorry about my behaviour really.” He softens this time and sighed nodding his head. He reached out his hand and she immediately took it. “Adrianna, we would have understand you needed space if you tell us. I’m mad with you for that.” She nodded. Youngjae smiles and pecks her cheek. “But we also understand that we really didn’t give you any information about us. So we forgive you.” He finishes and the other 3 male agreed.

She smiles at them and nods her head. “Thanks you guys.” She pecks Youngjae’s cheek this time and he blushes deep red, smiling from ear to ear. “You’ve become bolder in showing your affection.” Bambam smirks and Jinyoung as well, he knows very well how. Adrianna glares at Jinyoung silently asking him to be quiet. “Quite the good kisser too.” The other 3 snaps their head at him. “WHAT?!” She face palms herself and glares at him, murdering him in her mind. Both Yugyeom and Youngjae pouts at her while Bambam frowns, jealously brewing in him. “Just so you know I’m a very affectionate person, just took me a while to be brave enough to kiss you guys.” Bambam nods, already plotting ways to finally kiss her.

“I expect tons of hugs and kisses.”

“Especially the kisses.”

Adrianna giggles and nods at the two hufflepuff boys, ears red but eyes shining with happiness as she glances at all 4 boys. “You do realize something right?” Jinyoung adds and this time, the 4 boys smirks at her, pitying her but excited simultaneously. “What do you mean?” With their faces like that she grew worried. “Be prepared to meet the others, they’re far more worst than we are.” Yugyeom says, a playful smile on his face. “I wish you good luck.” Youngjae kisses her cheek this time. “You’re in for a lot of blushing and running.” Bambam adds, patting her hand affectionately. “You guys make it sound like I’m heading into a war zone.” Jinyoung shakes his head. “Not really, but once they make their move,

“You’re in for a big bang.”