Get your hands off my son

Sending you off

a/n: This is brought to you by that Xioadery moment in the radish pulling game.

 

---

 

 

Taeyong was happy as he watched the episode even without the subtitles. He was happy that WayV really represented NCT in China. The styling was on point and he had to thank the stylist for making Kun look like a chunky piece of alpha though they both know he’s putty in Johnny’s big hands. And is that Winwin and Lucas being mature and giving advises? Wow, they really were groomed for this.

 

He had laughed his off at the whisper game, why did they even put Lucas and Ten together? They are bound to lose. Taeyong chuckled at how cute Xiaojun looked, his son was innocent and cute, and smart! Xiaojun is pretty smart when he got the phrase Hendery told him, his brain really works like Yuta’s.  

 

 

But when the radish pull game came out, he was gripping the edge of his phone and Ruby had to bark at him to calm down. “I can’t tolerate this.” Taeyong said and ended the video to video call Kun.

 

 

“Why did you allow Hendery to glomp on Xiaojun?” Taeyong asked and he gasped when it was Ten who answered and not Kun.

 

 

“What is wrong with you? My son did nothing wrong!” Ten shouted back.

 

 

“You allowed Hendery to koala hug Xiaojun! My baby doesn’t deserve the abuse!” Taeyong shouted back.

 

 

“Your baby? Oh for ’s sake Taeyong hyung, it was a game and Xiaojun gave Hendery the permission! He enjoyed it too so give your son a breather!” Ten huffed and then a commotion was heard while the video became a blur of hands and ceiling before another voice spoke and a familiar face popped up; this time Taeyong paled.

 

 

“Appa!” Taeyong gulped as he heard his son spoke. “You promised me! Come on, why are you even mad about it?” Xiaojun whined.

 

 

“Baobei, I can’t help it. I was worrying about what people would think about you and Hendery. You looked too intimate!” Taeyong argued.

 

 

“I did not complain when Touchan announced that he had weak inner thighs then you grabbed him and practically showed the entire world how flexible his is; his looked good too.” Xiaojun sassed and they heard Ten laugh at the back.

 

 

“But baobei.” Taeyong whined.

 

 

“No appa. Let me have my moment. We made a great team and were sailing so please let me have this.” Xiaojun begged and Taeyong sighed as he agreed.

 

 

“Love you baobei.” Taeyong finally gave up and XIoajun smiled at him.

 

 

“Love you too!” Xiaojun said and then took another phone from Ten and showed it to Taeyong.

 

 

Taeyong paled even more as Yuta’s face was shown, lips set into a frown and eyes glaring at him. “Hi love!” Taeyong panicked.

 

 

“I told you to let Xiaojun be but you don’t listen!” Yuta was clearly mad. “I’m not talking to you when I get back from Osaka!” Yuta then hanged up and then Kun appeared with an apologetic smile.

 

 

“I’m sorry Taeyong hyung.” Kun said but the older shook his head.

 

 

‘It’s my fault. Oh and great job Kun! You’re so charismatic out there and I loved that serious side of yours! Really great work!” Taeyong never failed to praise his dongsaeng and this reassured Kun that he was doing a good job.

 

 

“Thanks hyung!” Kun then ended the call, leaving Taeyong to deal how he’ll face an angry Yuta.

 

Ruby barked at him and Taeyong made a face but the dog just ignored him and left him to wallow in his self-induced misery.