Sequel

Sending you off

a/n This brought to you by the blockers in all of Xiaojun’s selca posted by the WayV members when they debuted.

 

 

--  

Before the 127 members went back to their dorms, Taeyong asked Kun, Ten and Winwin for a favor, they had to look out for Xiaojun and that meant to protect him from homophobic contents especially with the rookies as they are still new and not used to it. The three agreed to protect them and Taeyong thanked them happily.

 

 

They were asked to take selcas to be posted on their official accounts and they were discussing among themselves how to pose and which pairs are to post which excited everyone. Kun was to pose first andwhat he did is took selcas of himself and with the others. He was taking one with Ten when they both noticed Xiaojun bounding of to Hendery. The two panicked so Kun called him and asked him to pose with them. Xiaojun did not think of it as any harm so he posed with him, playing faces and smiling wide because he really was enjoying his time with his gege. Yangyang called Xiaojun over and even before they can take a photo, Ten squeezed his way to take a selca.

 

“Okay, that’s all we got time for.”  Ten took the staff phone and returned it to Kun to start posting his content.

 

 

During their rehearsal, Xiaojun wanted to take a photo with Hendery but Kun pulled him over to take a selca, telling the younger that he’ll send it over to Yuta and Taeyong who would want updates of their son. Xiaojun nodded and posed for him, and Kun did send it to Taeyong and Yuta who sent over crying emojis at how cute their son was.

 

 

Xiaojun really wanted to take a selca with Hendery and Yangyang, they are boyfriends yet theydidn’t even have a picture of just them, not even a solo one with either one of them while the two had their solo shot. On their way back to Korea, it was Xiaojun’s last attempt to take selcas but as soon as he posed with Yangyang, Kun and Winwin were over to make it a group picture. Xiaojun pouted after but Yangyang just smiled at him and pointed to Hendery so the older smiled and ran to Hendery for a photo but even before he could pose, Kun had asked them to pose and Ten was also there.

 

 

 

That’s it, Xiaojun lost it.

 

 

“Ge! Why can’t you leave me alone? I just want a selca with my boyfriends!” Xiaojun whined and Kun nervously laughed.

 

 

“About that.. well your father wanted to protect you and he asked..” Kun was cut off when Xiaojun went to a corner and sobbed while calling his appa stupid.

 

 

--

 

Taeyong had missed his son so he went right from the airport to WayV’s dorm to congratulate his baby on his debut but when Xiaojun opened the door to find his father, he immediately slammed the door and went back to his room and locked it.

 

Taeyong was surprised as he knocked on the door, and Kun opened it this time. “What happened?” Taeyong asked and Kun rubbed his nape.

 

 

“He asked us why he couldn’t get a selca with his boyfriends and we said that you asked us to.” Kun answered honestly and Taeyong understood.

 

 

“I’m sorry I got you involved.” Taeyong said then walked towards Xiaojun’s room. He tried the door knob but it was locked. He tried knocking at the door but Xiaojun was not responding.

 

 

Yuta and the rest of 127 except for Jaehyun and Doyoung, came to the dorm and Kun welcomed them with a warm smile. He eyed Yuta who gave a curt nod then proceeded to walk towards Xioajun’s room, shoving Taeyong off and he knocked gently.  “Dejun, It’s Yuta honey.” He said and in a matter of seconds, the door knob clicked and Xiaojun let the Japanese in.

 

 

“I don’t want to talk to appa.” Xiaojun said as he buried his face on Yuta’s neck. “He’s mean.” He added and Yuta embraced his son tightly.

 

 

“What did appa do to you sweetheart?” Yuta asked and Xiaojun cried as he held on to Yuta.

 

 

“I asked Kun, Ten and Winwin to prevent him from getting selcas with Yangyang and Hendery.” It was Taeyong who spoke as he stepped inside the room and closed it gently.

 

Yuta turned to face Taeyong and his face was obviously that of a disappointed spouse.

 

 

“You did that? Taeyong how could you?!” Yuta was mad, Why would Taeyong do that?

 

 


‘I’m just looking out for him, we do not know how Chinese would perceive them. I can’t have people throw shade and hate over them.” Taeyong explained but Yuta was not having any of it. “I’m sorry. I know I did something wrong and I regret it. Dejun baby, please forgive me.” Taeyong called out and Xioajun pried himself off of Yuta’s embrace and faced his father.

 

 

“You mean it appa?” Xiaojun asked and seeing the tear stained face of his son teared Taeyong’s heart in pieces.

 

 

“I do baby. I am sorry.” Taeyong said and Xiaojun walked over to Taeyong to hug him.

 

 

“I wanted a selca badly.” He cried and Taeyong patted his son’s hair and led him to the bed.

 

 

“You’ll get one okay? We’ll arrange for it and you can have as many selcas and vlogs and whatever okay baby?” Taeyong said and Xiaojun smiled gratefully.

 

 

“I’d love that.” Xioajun replied snuggled to Taeyong. “Touchan.” Xiaojun called out and Yuta chuckled as he lied next to Xiaojun and kissed his temple.

 

 

“Great, family hugs without us.” Jaemin sassed as he entered the room and Xiaojun called him and Jungwoo over.

 

The two plopped themselves on top of the pile and they all laughed and giggled as they shared hugs as a family.

 

 

Later that night, Taeyong had to announce his acceptance of the trio and that they could take selcas as much as they want because he wants his baby happy and they make his baby happy.

 

 

a/n: I really need the XiaoYangdery selca T.T