The Vision

Sending you off

 

WayV’s dorm was full of people and that was not what Kun wanted when they were packing up for their scheduled flight the next day. In the living room, 127 members, Johnny, Taeil, and Yuta were talking to each other while Taeyong joined Xiaojun in his room to pack. Kun raised a brow at the three and they sighed and dispersed, opting to help their boyfriends with packing. Johnny wrapped and arm around Kun’s waist and peck his cheek before leading him towards Hendery’s and Ten’s bedroom where Lucas was also packing.

 

 

“Hey!” Johnny greeted the three and they all stopped to hug and in Ten’s case kissed, Johnny. “Can’t believe you’re starting promotions in China.” Johnny remarked, handing Ten a couple of shirts for the younger to pack. “I didn’t even get to spend time with my babies.” Johnny looked at Hendery and Lucas who nodded at him and scooted closer, then eventually hugging him tightly. “Will you be okay” Johnny asked worriedly and Ten threw a pillow at him.

 

 

“You do know Kun is with us and he has a lot of practice being a mother.” Ten let out and earned a shove from Kun. “Don’t deny it, it’s not like you don’t call Johnny Daddy.” Ten smirked as Johnny coughed and the two 99liner raised a brow.

 

 

Pho please not so explicit.” Hendery said and Ten just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“You’re not packing?” Johnny asked Kun who shook his head.

 

“Already done.” Kun answered as he handed Lucas his undergarments to pack.

 

 

“As expected.” Johnny said and pulled both Ten and Kun to an embrace and kiss their cheeks. “Take care of our children okay?” Johnny said and both sighed and cuddled back.

 

 

“Of course.” Ten replied, kissing his lips and smiling.

 

 

“Of course.” Kun answered as well and kissed Johnny’s lips.

 

 

“Family hug!” Lucas announced and squeezed himself between Kun and Johnny while Hendery did the same with Ten.

 

 

“ers!” Ten hissed but soon laughed after.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

Taeil sat next to Sicheng and held the younger’s hand and kissed it. Sicheng would usually push the older away but this is a special occasion that Taeil gets away with affection. “Will you be okay?” Taeil asked and Sicheng nodded, of course he will be given that this is the country he grew up at.

 

 

“Yangyang-ah, don’t be a troubled maknae okay?” Taeil addressed the youngest in the room and the kid went to his side and nodded.

 

 

“I won’t, I promise.” Yangyang said.

 

 

“He already is.” Sicheng sighed.

 

 

“What did I do?” Yangyang feigned innocence.

 

 

“You teased Kun-ge for having grey hair.” Sicheng raised and brow and both Taeil and Yangyang laughed at the same time. “And your jokes are lame like Taeil-hyung.” Sicheng pointed out and that made the two look-a-likes high five each other.

 

 

“Hey, let our baby live.” Taeil hugged Yangyang who nodded. “You’ll do great, both of you.” Taeil smiled and kissed Yangyang’s temple before doing the same to Sicheng.

 

 

“What is Sicheng-ge? Your friend?” Yangyang pouted and both Sicheng and Taeil laughed and the younger leaned in to kiss Taeil on the lips. “Much better.” Yangyang chirped. “I’ll make sure Baba won’t cheat on you!” Yangyang said and that somehow reassured Taeil.

 

 

“That’s my son.” Taeil chirped and Yangyang dove to hug him.

 

 

“You better finish packing young man.” Sicheng warned and Yangyang pouted but Taeil patted his side to follow the other Chinese.

 

 

“Happy wife, happy life, you don’t want baba giving you the cold shoulder.” Taeil warned and Yangyang obliged.

 

 

“You spoil him to much.” Sicheng whined but Taeil just grinned at him then tackled him with tickles.

 

 

----

 

 

Taeyong was packing quietly while Xiaojun handed him the clothes. Yuta smiled as he sat next to the rookie, running a hand down the younger’s hair and kissed his temple. “You okay baobei?” Yuta asked and Xiaojun nodded.

 

 

“I would be fine if appa won’t be the one nervous for my debut.” Xiaojun replied and Taeyogn took offense at that.

 

 

“I can’t help it, you’re going to China on your own, without your parents and it’s concerning!” Teyong said and it made Yuta laugh as Xiaojun rolled his eyes.

 

 

“I did the same but you were never this nervous.” Yuta replied but Taeyong pouted at him.

 

 

“I was beside you when you debuted, Dejun is going to China to debut. We won’t be there to hold his hand or cheer him on!” Taeyong stated and Yuta chuckled even more.

 

 

“Kun, Ten and Winwin will be with him.” Yuta assured Taeyong.

 

 

“But it’s not the same, the other got their dads with them but Dejun doesn’t have anyone.” Taeyong added.

 

 

“But I do! I’ve got Hendery and Yangyang.” Xiaojun blurted out and both Yuta and Taeyong gaped at him. “It’s not what you think!” Xiaojun rose from his seat and ran after Taeyong who barged into Ten’s room where the five were in a cuddle pile.

 

 

“Appa!” Xiaojun screamed but it was too late.

 

 

“You!” Taeyong pointed to Ten.

 

 

“Me?” Ten asked with a raised brow.

 

 

“How dare you take my son! My son is too young to have a boyfriend!” Taeyong glared as he shouted.

 

 

‘Taeyong, you’re pointing at Ten.” Johnny said and Taeyong looked at the two and panicked.

 

“Tae, could you just calm down.” Yuta pulled his boyfriend towards him. “Sorry, Xiaojun slipped and outed his relationship.” Yuta apologized.

 

 

“You what?” Johnny looked at Hendery.

 

 

“Oh, yeah that.” Hendery laughed nervously and hid behind Ten.

 

 

“So what about it?” Ten asked.

 

 

“They are too young!” Taeyong remarked.

 

 

“Oh and you allowed Jungwoo to date Lucas.” Kun raised a brow as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

 

“yeah.. but…” Taeyong tried to come up with a reply.

 

 

“And you even urged Jaemin to pursue Renjun and Jeno.” Sicheng walked into the room along with Taeil and Yangyang.

 

“But…” Taeyong bit his lip and turned to Yuta.

 

“Xiaojun is going to be okay, and both Hendery and Yangyang will make sure that he’s going to be okay, even if we weren’t there for him.” Yuta said and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek.

 

 

“Will you two really do that?” Taeyong turned to Hendery and Yangyang who both smiled and nodded happily.

 

 

 

“We will!” The two said in unison.

 

 

“Promise you won’t let Dejun get hurt or harmed?” Taeyong asked and the two nodded again. “Okay.” Taeyong said and in the instant, Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang tackled him to the bed to hug him.

 

 

“Do well okay, I want you guys to shine bright!” Taeyong muttered and the three nodded and kissed his cheek.

 

 

“You’ll do well.” Johnny announced and kissed both Kun and Ten while Taeil did the same with Sicheng.

 

 

“And you’re just gonna let me hang here?” Yuta asked and Taeyong immediately got out of the cuddle pile to kiss his impatient boyfriend.

 

 

“Wayv Jiayou!” Taeil chanted and everyone repeated them.

 

 

---

 

a/n: Please support WayV. I know not a lot is happy about their title track being a supposed Chinese version of Regular but I am optimistic about it. SM would be diving into a new market after a long time, the last venture they had would probably EXO and it had its fair share of complications.

 

I think their strategy for WayV is like SJM who was supposed to sing Chinese versions of SJ songs on their debut but later on had their own songs that had Korean versions. It is a bit vague at the moment what the Strategy for WayV but I strongly feel that they will be releasing an original song after this debut EP

 

Anyway. I feel that everyone is falling in love with the clones and it is especially cute how Ten and Hendery bonds the most, like they are meant to meet and debut together.

 

For reference:

 

Lucas – Johnny x Kun (because Lucas labelled Johnny as his dad and kun as mom in Japanese profile)

Hendery – Johnny Ten (Hendery is Ten’s clone)

Xiaojun – Taeyong x Yuta (Dejun is like a clone of Taeyong, bonus: Jaemin is Yutae’s son bec Na bros)

Yangyang – Taeil  x Winwin (pictures tell it all and bonus: Renjun is Sicheng’s son)