GD stands for Great Disaster

Facade of Sola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MISHIL IS A professional, one of the best agents from NKBS, a company pride. She never had trouble with her assignments, all of it closed with excellent results, never failed her clients, never once lost her cool but this— this case is testing her patience. G-Dragon is getting on her nerves. Fast.

She kept her face devoid of emotion under his stare. The bastard is checking her out from head to toe, not even attempting to hide it. She wants to smack the out of him, instead she smiled to his manager.

“Can we have a briefing about this assignment please?”, she requested. The manager looked confused. She wonder how long has he been taking care of this jerk. What a patient person.

“Right. But we really need to leave. Lets do it quick.”, he agreed at last, stealing a glance to his boss still standing half in front of them.

“Ji, could you please, ahm, get dressed?”

G-Dragon’s face turned red. Mishil bit her lips to stop from laughing. Did he forgot he’s one towel away from being completely ?

“You two go on and talk. I’ll join in a while.” He said, attempting to redeem himself from embarrassment. He then disappeared fast to his room, leaving her and Changyuk relieved.

“Let’s sit please.”, the manager started.

“Mr. Park, am I right?”

“Oh please call me Changyuk, Yuk, Yuk oppa, however you want. You will pose as Jiyong’s assistant anyway. We have to appear comfortable to each other.”

“I’ll call you Changyuk if you don’t mind then. I’m sorry I don’t really use the word oppa.” She doesn’t even call her two older brothers oppa. The word has been globally erted enough she hates it.

“Its okay with me. So what will be our arrangement? Guide me with this, you know your job best.”

“First, I have to know every single schedule of Mr. Kwon. I mean every single one. Your company requested to provide security at all times. In fact, they were very firm with this. If I have to go out, you have to be with him. Are you aware?”

“Yes of course. Its fine with me. Schedule is easy enough to provide and arrange. Done. What else?”

“Second, we will investigate everyone who is closely affiliated with Mr. Kwon. Our firm is doing background checks as we speak. This will take a while and is out of our hands. I, on the other hand, will observe personally.”

“Ji doesn’t have a large circle of friends. All are mostly acquaintances.”

“Stalkers mostly are strangers but we can never be too sure. The fact that the stalker managed to get inside this house means he or she has inside knowledge. At least more than his usual fans. We have to check everyone.”

“He?” Changyuk appears to be revolted.

“Sorry?”

“Just now, you said he or she. The stalker.”, he explained.

“Oh. Again, we have to consider every possibility.”

“That’s disgusting!”

 

“What’s disgusting?”, G-Dragon is back.

“Its not sure if your stalker is a girl Jiyong. That is what’s disgusting. I think I might be sick.”

“What makes you say that?” He asked her directly, eyes noticeably challenging her. So annoying.

“There’s no evidence yet to confirm about gender so its safe to consider both. Its not unlikely, there has been numerous cases of male to male stalking.”

“Do you even know what I am?”

A jerk? Mishil was sorely tempted to answer. “A singer?”

“I am a soloist, a rapper.”, he emphasized in annoyance. “Most of my fans are girls.”

“Soloist, rapper or singer, it doesn’t matter. Again, we are just considering all the possibilities. But gender isn’t important. I believe if we focus more with how he or she managed to get inside this villa, we will get positive leads.”

“You don’t even know your client.” G-Dragon ignored her main point. Migraine is slowly crippling Mishil’s ability to reason.

“Wait. You don’t know him?” Changyuk joined, not helping a bit.

“I don’t. I have to read your bio and research. I’ll get myself informed later don’t worry about it. Again, this assignment was given to me yesterday. I apologize.” She said sincerely.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Changyuk once again, shock evident on his face.

“Nevermind Yuk-hyung. She doesn’t look the type who listens to my music anyway. Let’s go.”, G-Dragon answered, words thick with pettiness. Her ignorance must’ve hurt his ego.

A car horn saved Mishil from answering his whiny . The driver has arrived. They all hurried to get out of the house onto the waiting vehicle.

“Are you sure you don’t know him? Crooked? Untitled 2014? Good Boy? Obsession? Who You? Never heard of those songs?” Changyuk, still unrelenting as they take their seats.

“I’m sorry I really don’t know.”

G-Dragon pulled his seatbelt loudly.

“Did you perhaps live inside a cave for the last 10 years?”

“I don’t really listen much to Kpop nowadays. I’m sorry Mr. Kwon.” He only glared at her.

“Impossible! You must know at least one song. He is so popular!” Changyuk’s pride as a manager must be triggered but Mishil does not really know. She shook her head to him, careful to avoid the dagger eyes from the silent singer.

“How about this one?" Changyuk hummed a song, a melody so familiar to Mishil. “Heartbreaker! This is his first hit you must have heard it at least once!”

“Oh it’s the annoyi— I mean, the kpop Flo Rida song.” Mishil exclaimed before she could stop herself. Changyuk looked ashen with what she said. Mishil must’ve touched a forbidden subject.

“For sake you both really don’t know how to shut up? And you! Stop calling me Mr. Kwon. You are not my teacher, business partner, whatever.” G-Dragon snapped.

“Jiyong then?”

“You are not my friend either. GD. Call me GD.”

“Okay Sir.”, she relented. She is tired with the bickering and Changyuk is on panic, sending her warning signals from his seat.

I better get a grip and not fall into his trap before I dug my own grave. Furthermore, she cant afford to piss her father right now. Mishil pulled out the case file and read in silence.

 

_____

 

JIYONG TOOK A deep breath. His new bodyguard is comfortably seated on the sofa, quietly watching as his stylist fix his dull hair, meticulously painting it rainbow per his instruction. He is very particular with fashion, especially with his hair.

He is trying to ignore but there is something about this girl that requires attention from people; even the other staff are sneaking a look at her – What the was her name again?

“What did you do with your hair? It’s so dry.” Hana, his stylist noona, spoke.

“It is right? I don’t know either.”

“You must be under a lot of stress. It’s a wise decision for you to get a new assistant.”, she advised.

“Yes I guess it is. Except this girl is late for her first day of work. How very dependable.” He whined with a low voice. The is now quietly reading from a blue folder, totally oblivious to her surrounding. I cant believe the Seunghyuns are paying for this .

 “Aigoo. Look at this guy talking about being punctual as if your manager does not constantly complain how hard it is to wake you up in the morning.” Hana bravely , earning a few laughs around. This team has been with him since debut, they know him too well.

“How dare you?”

“Just saying..”, she giggled.

“Since I have a new assistant maybe I should get a new stylist too? What do you think?” Jiyong teased back.

“Its up to you Ji. I have been the stylist of the G-Dragon, a fashion icon, for a decade. I’m pretty sure I wont be jobless for long.”

“Wow. Your confidence!”

“Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter