Nice To Meet You Not

Facade of Sola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       THE SOUND OF clicking shots greeted G-Dragon as he exited the airport. However, the superstar is really not in the mood. His dog just died and its sickening how the media even knew about it. Out of all the things they can talk about in relation to him, this is probably the saddest. He is not feeling so G-Dragon right now. He wants to be alone and mourn -- he just want to be Kwon Jiyong.

“Can’t even own a ing dog.” Jiyong murmured behind his black mask, eyes straight to the car, ignoring his fans scarpering beside him. Even the usual shoving of their big cameras is annoying him.

Being a celebrity since he was 16, Jiyong is used to having his every move scrutinized in detail, learned how to ignore people’s eyes set on him wherever he go, though right now he feels like someone is watching him closely, even more than usual, something tells him this time its quite different -- a gut feeling he couldn’t shake. Weird. Or maybe he is just being paranoid. He has a murderous stalker after all.

“Do I have a schedule today?” He asked his manager as soon as he was comfortably seated inside the car, never once looking back to his fans saying goodbye on the window. His manager urged the driver to move before speaking.

“No. Your next sched is tomorrow. Let’s see – it is a fashion show. Nothing much to do. You just have to attend.” He eyed him, worry evident on his face.

Park Changyuk has been his manager since he was 16 years old. He respects him a lot as his hyung but right now he really doesn’t want to hear anything – from anyone. Not even from his mother who already called multiple times.

“ scratch that. Please proceed to SUN.” Yuk-hyung told the driver.

“The SUN? Why?”

“I almost forgot, the Seunghyuns want to see you.” He explained, carefully measuring his words.

“Seunghyuns? You mean BOTH?”

“Yes. Both of them.”

Jiyong took a deep breath. Looks like this day is bound to be ed up.

 

 

A smiling depiction of a sun greets everyone who steps inside one of the biggest entertainment agency in South Korea. It is quite humbling to see for others, for Jiyong however, it is a combination of embarrassing and hilarious. Not that he is ungrateful for the company that signed his demanding talented , he simply hates those tasteless twins for choosing that logo. The cringe.

Jiyong walked to the elevator, ignoring turned necks toward his direction. He is so busy thinking of the reason he was summoned by the Director and the CEO, or as he referred to them – S1 and S2 – like those banana twin cartoon but ten times more annoying.

 

“Welcome back.”

Lee Seunghyun started as Jiyong and his manager occupied the two crystal designer chair set to adorn the ends of the center sofa; the serious Choi Seunghyun just quietly watching them, serenely sitting at the Director’s table.

“What is it?” He asked instantaneously, not in the mood for idle chitchat. The two Seunghyuns just stared at each other, his manager meanwhile appears to be sweating at the edge of his seat making it hard for Jiyong not to roll his eyes. What are they up to?

“Spill it out.”

“We heard about what happened at your villa —”

“Thanks for your concern. Everything was taken care of.” Jiyong cut the older Seunghyun off.

“I’m afraid its not. You have a stalker Jiyong.” He tried not to cringe when Lee Seunghyun, S2, called him with his birth name. He is younger than him.

“There’s not much to go on. No evidence was left and its not like the police would even take this seriously. Celebrities having a stalker is not new.”

“That’s why we decided to take this matter into our own hands.” S2 said with a sigh.

Own hands? What does this bastard mean?

Yuk-hyung is suddenly avoiding his gaze.

“What do you mean by that?”

“We decided to beef up your security starting tomorrow. You will have a bodyguard with you 24/7.”

Jiyong’s mouth turned to a big O upon hearing the CEO’s response. I cant believe this .

“Come on guys you’ve got to be kidding me. 24/7? What am I? A crown prince?”

“Jiyong…” His manager, pleading.

“This is ridiculous. I don’t want to be bothered by a ing bodyguard even at my own house. You know how I value my privacy too mu–”

“The stalker killed your dog. Inside your villa.”

“I know. You don’t have to remind me. Thank you.”

“Then why are you complaining?”

“Because this is ridiculous!”

“Do you only think about yourself? Your stalker is not an ordinary sasaeng! Sooner or later, we don’t know when, that lunatic might go after people close to you. Or worse, do something to you directly. We cant let that happen.”, answered by an exasperated Lee Seunghyun.

“I am not a child. I can take care of—"

“Enough.” Cut the Director, his deep voice booming inside the large office. “This is not a consult GD. We are only informing you. You will meet your bodyguard tomorrow morning. End of discussion. Go rest.”

Jiyong’s protest drowned inside his throat. He knows that tone of Lee Seunghyun all too well. Even his arrogant cant say no to a direct order from the Director. Jiyong, contrary to popular non-fan misconception, is not disrespectful.

“By the way, the bodyguard will act as your new personal assistant. The only ones who know about this arrangement are the people inside this office right now. Changyuk, keep this contained.”

“Yes sir. Understood.” His manager agreed.

“Well then since I don’t have a say in this, I want to rest.” Jiyong stood up and bowed to the Seunghyuns.

“I am going now.” He went to the door after, his manager scurrying over to follow; His hand was already turning the knob before the older Seunghyun spoke again.

“Behave yourself with the bodyguard GD.”

What’s up with that playful sarcastic tone? Well . He’ll think of a way to take the bodyguard off his back tomorrow. He is so tired and stressed to think clearly. First day back in Korea after a month and he is already craving for a cig.

Jiyong waved without looking back and heaved the black door open.

Home sweet home.

 

_____

 

         “—” Mishil blew messy strands of hair out of her face; the phone on the bedside table still incessantly vibrating the morning away. Needless to say, she overslept. She hates being late. Hoping G-Dragon or Kwon Ji-something is not a punctual son of a , she hurriedly took a shower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter