loving you was sunshine. but then it poured

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

loving you was sunshine, but then it poured

-

after that night when they celebrated new year with yg family which ended with them making love for the first time in chaeyoung’s room, their relationship grew stronger and they still couldn’t stay far from each other for a long time. they would always being lovey dovey when cameras were on or off and no one got suspicious at them, because others knew they were bestfriends and fans just love the chaennie couple so much.

or maybe that just what they thought.

until one day, chaeyoung got a call directly from yg himself and told her to meet him at the company. chaeyoung’s mind was busy thinking of different reasons as to why the sajangnim himself wanted to meet her, all by herself which was never happened before. when she told jennie about this, the latter just told her to relax and thought that maybe it was for another collaboration or even better—a solo debut for the main vocalist, since the other time he already promised to give them a solo debut once blackpink became three years old. chaeyoung chose to believe in her lover’s words and started to calm down. she then gave a kiss to the older—which a simple kiss turned into a heated one, thanks to kim jennie—before going to the company with the manager.

“goodbye, love. i'll miss you.” jennie said as she walked the younger to the door and waved her hand goodbye at her.

not long after, chaeyoung arrived in front of yg building and walked straight to his room. she still thinking about many possible reasons as to this calling and when she asked her manager about this, he said that he didn’t have any idea about this. so, with a sigh and so much prayer inside her head, she knocked on the door which answered by yg almost immediately, telling her to just come inside.

“good morning, sajangnim.” chaeyoung greeted as she walked closer to yang hyunsuk who was sitting on his table, with his hands on the table and his chin was on it. he looked like he’s been stressing about something lately. “may i know as to why you call me alone and not with the others?”

yg sighed heavily before grabbing an envelope from the drawer and threw it on the table angrily. “open it.” chaeyoung flinched when he threw the envelope.

she then picked up the envelope and opened it. there’s so many photos and no need a long time for chaeyoung to realize who the persons on the photos. her breath fastened as her eyes widened in shock when she looked at them. those photo were about chaeyoung and jennie when they had their (thought) secret date. she might be denied all of those by saying that those were just some random two girls that look like her. but when she saw the last photo, all of the scenario that already made up inside her mind were immediately vanished because in there everyone could see that it was indeed chaeyoung and jennie. to make it worse, jennie was sitting on chaeyoung’s laps and they were kissing each other passionately.

“do you want to ing explain to me what’s all of this about, park chaeyoung?!” yang hyunsuk asked angrily.

chaeyoung hung her head low and answered him with trembling voice. she was so close to cry right now. “i-i’m sorry, sajangnim.”

yg stood up abruptly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter