but loving you had consequences

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

but loving you had consequences

-

today blackpink was having their comeback after almost a year of hiatus.

and it meant chaeyoung already broke up with jennie the night before.

chaeyoung could still remember it clearly when she broke things off with jennie after they went on their usual dinner date. she remembered how jennie cried as she asked for an explanation from her as to why she wanted to break up with the older. she remembered the hurt look on jennie’s face when chaeyoung said that she didn’t love the main rapper anymore, that she fell out of love—which was actually the biggest lie chaeyoung ever told her. she remembered how jennie shouted that she hate chaeyoung and ran to her own room, not forgetting to slam the door as hard as she could. she remembered how she just stood still not bothering to chase after the older—like what she usually did whenever they got into a fight—and cried her heart out.

they both hurt.

the next day which was the day for blackpink’s comeback, chaeyoung and jennie would try their best to avoid each other. for example, when jennie was about to call jisoo and found out that the oldest was talking with the aussie girl, she shut and walked away. jisoo and lisa who didn’t understand what exactly happened with their other two members could only pray for them to make up with each other soon. fortunately both chaeyoung and jennie were professional when they’re on stage. they’d perform like nothing bad happened to them. but as soon as they went to backstage, the cold war started again and no one could be brave enough to ask them about what happened.

weeks had passed and they finally finished their comeback promotions. yg decided to give them three days to rest before preparing for their world tour. jennie and lisa decided to spend their holiday with their respective family, as lisa’s family was coming to korea and staying at a hotel. meanwhile chaeyoung stayed at the dorm and jisoo joined the latter, after spending the first day off with her family.

“here’s your sandwich, chae.” jisoo said as she handed the younger her sandwich. “no objecting or giving me your ‘i’m not hungry’ reason at me please, chae.” she continued when the latter was about to refuse the sandwich.

“but i’m really not hungry, unnie.” chaeyoung whined.

jisoo shook her head. “nah. hungry or not, you’re still gonna eat it. look at yourself, chae, you’re getting skinnier because you always skipped your meal. i am worried for you, chaeyoung-ah. we all are.”

chaeyoung heaved a sigh and finally ate the sandwich. it was true though, chaeyoung had been skipping her meal eversince their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter