loving you was young, and wild, and free

consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

loving you was young, wild and free

-

jennie and chaeyoung are bestfriend since the first time they met each other in yg’s training room. she was the first one whom the australian girl talked to, because her korean at that time wasn’t that good and she could only speak english. from that first encounter, both of them learned that they have so many things in common; such as their interest in fashion, music, and many more that made them become inseparable eversince. they’d always spent their free time together, whether it just having lunch together or go to the mall to refresh their mind.

few years later, yg announced something that made the two young girls cheered happily. that was when he told them that they would debut as a group of four members, with two other girls whom they soon learned were jisoo and lisa.

there’s no need for taking a long time for those four girls to become bestfriends. same goes with chaeyoung and jennie, as they got much more closer after yg decided to put them into a dorm. as the time flew, their platonic friendship soon blossomed into a romance one.

it was two months before their scheduled debut when lisa and jisoo went to a nearby coffeeshop. jennie and chaeyoung decided to stay at home and watch some movies. they talked casually but then jennie was the first one who suddenly lean in and captured the younger’s lips. she was scared at first for her reckless action. but when she’s about to break the kiss, chaeyoung started to kiss her back. they kissed for awhile then.

“i like you, chaeyoung-ah.” jennie said as soon as they broke the kiss.

chaeyoung smiled at the older. “i like you too, unnie.”

since then they became more inseparable than before. they practically were glued with each other, because everywhere jennie go there’d be chaeyoung too and vice versa. whenever they didn’t have any practice, they’d go outside to have a secret date which wasn’t difficult for them because both are girls and under the same company, so that people wouldn’t think suspiciously. at night, eventhough yg has provided the four of them a room for each, jennie would sneakily went into her lover’s room and sleep there.

two months later, blackpink finally debut with whistle and boombayah. they were so happy that chaeyoung being a crybaby she is, crying because of happiness as soon as they stepped into the dressing room after made their debut stage. when they back to the dorm, jisoo decided that it’s best for them to celebrate their succesful debut stage and so they asked the manager to drop them off at a restaurant.

“cheers for our succesful debut!” jisoo said as she brought her wine glass high, signalling the others to do the same.

“and for our hardwork!” jennie said.

“blackpink jjang!” the four of them shouted together then tossed their glass and drank the wine.

they then started digging into their food. there were so many food on the table which other people wouldn’t believe if it was a girlgroup who ordered and ate them. they stayed there until it was already 1 in the morning and they really should go back to dorm, before manager started to give them lecture for staying out late.

a week had passed since their little celebration that day and today they were back in sbs inkigayo for their second week of promotion. no one of the members thought that they’d be receiving their very first win in music show and it resulted for them to cry when they’re given the trophy. after doing the encore with tears on their cheeks and a little shaky voice, they went back to the dressing room only to burst into another tears as soon as they saw their crew. chaeyoung gave each of them a hug and said her grateful. jennie who couldn’t bear seeing her girlfriend kept crying like that, pulled her into a tight hug. she sometimes would steal a kiss on the younger’s neck and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter