Kings Cross Station

Jung Wheein: Hogwarts adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stood on the famous 9 and 3/4 platform at kings cross station and my heart was beating like crazy. I was beginning to regret my decision of going to Hogwarts. Maybe it would be best if I just stayed at home and went back to living my life. 

“Are you okay lovely?”, I heard my mum say. I looked up to find her staring at me with love and encouragement in her eyes. I decided to man up. 

“Yeah of course I was just checking if I didn’t forget anything.” Lie. 

“Okay then lovely, this is it.” As soon as those words left my mum’s lips my heart starting beating faster. This really was it, a new beginning. Just as I was preparing myself to run trough the wall I heard loud chatter. Behind me there was a girl, my age I think. She had short black hair and from her bright pink coat alone i could tell she cared much for her looks. All of a sudden she stopped right next to me. 

“Well, aren’t you going to go trough it?”, she asked me. Her voice was husky. I felt like a complete and utter fool. Gathering my courage I answered her: “yeah of course just wanted to say bye to my mum for a while longer.” She smiled at me and immediately I felt more at ease.  

“Well hurry up then, the train is almost leaving”, at that she ran straight to the wall without any trace of hesitation. For a second I envied that girl, i wish I were that brave. I looked up at mum it was time to really say goodbye now. I hugged her tightly and she kissed my head. “Don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter