Not Expected

Lets Ask Some Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me: Hello readers *smiles guiltily* Sorry for not updating yesterday. 

EJ: What is she talking about? And who is she talking to?

HY: Don’t know and don’t care

BM: Hey, everything’s okay? *Looking at me*

Me: Hmmm I think so?

EJ: Care to share?

Me: Share what?

HY: Why didn’t you update yesterday day *looking at my device*

Me: How did yo--- Yah! Why do keep invading my privacies!?

HY: It just happens that I saw it open

NJ: Wait what? Yesterday?

Me: Yup?

NJ: But we just meet today, how did you even update a chapter

HY: Nah~ It’s not just a chapter it’s a lot of chapters

NE: What are you!?

Me: A human? And that’s the loudest voice I heard from you Naeun ssi, it’s quite hurtful on the ears.

CR: I am starting to doubt you *glaring at me*

Me: *laugh nervously* Look it’s my story so no questions are allowed *gulps*

BM: Then tell us what happen to you yesterday

Me: Are you sure do you want to know?

BM: Why not we have minutes to listen

Me: Okay if you say so. Well it’s just that yesterday is my worst day of this year

HY: It’s just the first month duh? You will get more.

Me: *Ignores Hayoung* Well let me start, I sleep super late that day thinking I have nothing to do but f*** I didn’t ex—

CR: No cursing!

Me: Oh sorry, as I was saying I didn’t expect that I have to wake up early resulting me to have only a two and a half hours *sigh*

NJ: Well that’s nothing for us

Me: What do you mean?

NJ: Sometimes we have no sleeping days 

Me: That’s a big fuc**** sce—

CR: Didn’t I just said no cursing!?

Me: Sorry leader Nim, and there’s more to that

HY: Oh there’s more, you are a lucky person *laughs*

Me: *ignores Hayoung* In school, my two professors decided to conduct a two surprise quizzes and guess what the other one accidentally over lap my fu**ing seminar for internship! And to make it worst  two major projects have been announced on my different subjects, and I totally forgotten that next week is my examination week and I forget to tell my mom my payment schedule for midterm which resulting me to be scolded again because it’s needed a quite lot of money (13,000 Philippine peso) and guess what I have to pay it tomorrow and my mom give me a lot of scolding for not saying it earlier it’s not my fault though, my stupid mind forgot it. And I am a graduating student but I received a text message saying I have incomplete documents that needed to be pass urgently and one of those is my Form 137 and guess what I am studying in the capital city of my country and I attended highschool on my own province which is faraway. Fu** my life. Miss Park please let me curse just once please.

CR: *glaring at me*

Me: *gulps* Let me continue

HY: *Laugh* You have more?

NJ: Hayoung ah stop it okay?

HY: Okay *smiles innocently*

Me: *Rolls eyes* We got out from our OJT to advance our time to have a very good seat on the seminar but when I was about to enter my school the guards stop me because I was wearing a ripped jeans and snickers which is  a violation, causing me to not enter that godda** school and have a fight with the guards.

EJ: It’s your fault

Me: But I forgot

EJ: Still it’s your fault

Me: *mumbles* Okay if you say so. And that cause me to go home just to wear a formal attire causing me to be late for 1 hour and when I enter that stupid gate I gave the guards a “what now bitc***” because I felt like I won

HY: Woah~ that is cool

Me: You think so? Give me a high-five *high five*

CR: Yah! You two! It’s not appropriate!

HY: *gulps* I told you so author

Me: *gulp* *ignore Hayoung* Sorry leader Nim

NJ: So you have more to share

Me: Yes I have more

EJ: Ah! It’s getting too boring!

NE: Unnie! Stop it. Go on author Nim

Me: Thanks Naeun unnie *smiles* And here’s more, I formatted my laptop because of the bug that came from a network error, and sh** I back up 300 Gb files which is just a ¼ of my files *cries* And to make it worst while I am transferring my files that stupid laptop's battery becomes empty and I forgot to bring my Fu**ing charger and my friends have a different one. And this stupid admirer of mine that I don’t even know  keeps on bugging me though messages and when I snapped at him, he messages my friends saying that I am really rude, like what!? He is the one who keep on pissing me off! Yesterday is a Fu***ng day for me, I swear it all happens to me on one day! A whole day of unluckiness. I hate my life!! *Cries*

BM: It’s okay, it will be better today *hugs*

Me: *stunned* all the negative thoughts flow at my mind *This is what I need*

CR: *start walking toward us*

Me: Let go unnie, let go please! He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter