First Kiss

Lets Ask Some Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Me: Let’s proceed to the topic of “How’s your  First kiss”

CR: Why do you want to know about it? *blushes*

BM: Our first kiss is something that memorable for us *smiles widely*

Me: Should I ask you?

NE: I think we should skip this topic author Nim *blushes*

EJ: You should know how it goes author it’s quite wonderful to reminisce that scene *Smiles*

Me: If it’s okay with you then why not?

NJ: I think we better skip this part—

Me: Okay if you say so then ----

HY: Me and Namjoo unnie's first kiss is when we are both filled up with jealousies *excited to tell the story* 

Me: Okay? Continue then.

HY: I remember that when I am talking to my friends and suddenly got a message from Namjoo unnie saying that if I didn’t stop “flirting” with them it’s a goodbye Earth to me, which really got me confused that time. I didn't even do anything except for having a conversation with my friends.

Me: So you’re a jealous type Namjoo ssi?

NJ: No, I just don’t like the fact that her friends is occupying her time that supposed to be mine

Me: That’s call jealousy *rolled eyes*

EJ: No it’s not, it’s called attention seeker *laughs hard*

NE: *Cover Eunji’s mouth* Don’t mind her 

HY: And as I was saying, that time I am really confused why would she see it as flirting

NJ: You are just too dense and being a pabo for not noticing it!

HY: *smiles* You’re so cute. And back to the story, that time I am so nervous to face her but when I already have the braveness, I saw her talking to her admirers which made me so angry that time. I had a hard time containing myself not to do a scene there. It takes all my wills not to smash them all and kiss Namjoo unnie in front of a huge crowd. 

NJ: Aww~ come here you big baby *hug Hayoung* at least you feel what I felt that time

HY: Mine are my friends and yours are admirers, it’s different!

NJ: But that brings out the courage you have been hiding that time, so it’s worth it *smiles sweetly*

HY: Yeah you’re right, when we come back home that time. That’s when everything I am feeling explodes,  good thing that the unnie’s all have an individual activities or else I wouldn’t have any chances to tell everything about you.

NJ: It’s quite fun to see you in that state honestly.

HY: What do you mean? Is it fun seeing me being pathetic?

NJ: Nope, of course not. It’s not you looking pathetic to me, instead you are so cute that time pouring your feelings to me while crying and that makes me pull you in for a hug and kiss you to assure you that I am only yours. That moment give me a lot of feelings that I too shed some tears but for another reason which is happiness and love, I would never forget that feeling.

HY: That will never be forgotten to the both of us. That first kiss become my award that reminds me that Kim Namjoo is mine, just mine *smiles sweetly*

Me: *clap* *clap* That is a very beautiful first kiss.

CR: That’s so sweet *sobs*

BM: Yah unnie stop crying now please *sobs*

EJ: You two are pathetic, crying because of that *sobs*

BM: Says the one who already have a runny nose!

EJ: I am not crying! Something just got on my eyes.

NE: *sigh* You unnies are becoming emotional oldies *mumbles*. Here guys, wipe your tears please, it’s over now.

Me: That so cute HaJoo, I wish you guys a best life and a wonderful love life

HY: Even if you didn’t told that, we will surely have it without you wishing us *rolls eyes*

NJ: Yah Hayoung ah! That’s rude!

HY: Sorry unnie *smiles guiltily* But I am not sorry to you *glares*

Me: No one cares. And I am wishing Namjoo ssi not you loser! Ha! Take that!

CR: Will you two stop being too childish?

HY: Well we are the children here, and you are the old ajumma *laughs loudly*

EJ: Hayoung---

HY: Yes Eunji unnie?

EJ: Run

HY: Huh? Why---- Aahhhhh!!!! *Run wildly*

CR: You are going down Oh Hayoung!!!!!

Me: Can we continue the topic?

BM: Sure but let me get Rong unnie, you should ask 2eun first *leaves*

Me: So guys? 

NE: Well me and Eunji unnie's kiss is so simple

Me: Mind elaborating it?

NE: On the past, Eunji unnie like to kiss me on the cheeks, on the forehead and on the crown of my head but never kiss me on the lips. I get tired of waiting for her to advance her moves but it’s frustrating that she is so dense for not noticing what I like her to do.

Me: So I guess Eunji unnie and Hayoung is the dense ones huh?

NJ: You could always add Bomi unnie to that category *sigh*

Me: *laughs* Maybe I should huh? So Naeun ssi please continue *smiles*

NE: One time we came back from one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter