Sweet Morning

Lets Ask Some Questions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me: So Hello again *wave* I am back on the track!

CR: Oh you shock me! 

Me: Oh sorry?

CR: Stop popping up from nowhere would you *takes a glass of water* And where did you go?

Me: To school? I am starting to be a good student *smiles proudly*

CR: Or it's just that its the examination week that's why you completed your attendance.

Me: *clap* That could be also the reason.
Where are the others?

CR: They go home last night, and Bomi is in my room

Me: Your room huh? *wiggling eyebrows*

CR: So what *glaring*

Me: Ahmm~ Did Bomi unnie already woke up? *changing topic*

CR: Nope *drinks*

Me: Then I go wake her up *run to their room*

CR: *chokes* Yah! Wait no!!

Me: Why? Is she or something? *Joking* 

CR: Yah! Why are you so ert!

Me: Mianhe. If so then I will go wake her up *open the bedroom door*

CR: No! *run towards me*

Me: Bomi unnie! Wake up! Rise and shine *Smiles*

CR: Yah! Didn’t I already told you not to!? *glaring*

Me: Too late *smiles guiltily*

BM: Argh, my head is spinning

CR: *Rush to Bomi* Bom ah, are alright? *Holds Bomi’s head*

BM: *groaning* My head hurts unnie *resting her head to Chorong shoulder* 

CR: It’s okay *massage Bomi’s head*, it’s that author's fault. She woke you up before I could cook some hangover soup!

Me: Sorry I didn’t know. 

CR: I will be going back to the kitchen and cook some, sleep for now okay?

BM: But my head hurts unnie I can’t sleep *groaning*

CR: Try it baby *kiss Bomi’s head* I’ll be going okay? *Push Bomi gently on the bed* And you come with me *points at me* You will help me cook. That's an order.

Me: Me? But I can’t cook

CR: Well it’s time for you to learn

Me: Okay, if you’re the teacher why not

CR: Baby I will be in the kitchen okay? *Kiss Bomi’s head*

BM: Hmm~

In the kitchen

Me: You are quite a sweetheart leader nim *sit on the chair*

CR: You think so? *Putting an apron*

Me: Yup especially to Bomi unnie *smiles widely*

CR: *smiles sweetly* Because Bomi is the same to me, maybe I just learn it from her

Me: Tell me do you really love her?

CR: *glare at me*  it that even a question? Of course with all my heart

Me: What if someday you and Bomi unnie will be apart?

CR: Well I don’t know if that day will be coming but I will do everything to make Bomi stay, because now Bomi is my everything and I don’t have to wait for that day where she will walk out from our door because she will be mine forever and that I will make everything to make her not fall out of love for me.

Me: But what if unnie, just what if someday she really fall out of love to you?

CR: *silent*

Me: Are you going to let her go?

CR: No, as I said to you she is my everything. And if that really happen then I will make her fall in love with me again and show her why she fall in love in me. Make her remember how happy we were and how complete our life when we are in love to one another, how it feels to be on home because Bomi always said that I am her home and no matter what she will always go back home in my arms.

Me: Wow *wipe tears*

CR: Why do you keep on asking me that questions?

Me: I am just worried 

CR' Don’t be *chuckles* Bomi will never make that happen because she once said to me that no matter how hard the problem we will encounter, I just have to believe her and her love for me.

Me: That’s so sweet

CR: And why are you not helping m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter