002

One Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was far from what people would call a . Baekhyun liked to call himself a party animal, but everyone knew he was joking. He didn't go to many parties, only tried alcohol and a little bit of weed and nothing more, and he rarely showed up to parties. Especially frat parties. He liked to remain competitive academically at Berekely which not ony held a large student body, but a very intelligent, large student body. 

So when Baekhyun showed up to a frat party, decked in a crop top and some skinny jeans, Jongdae was beyond shocked. However, his surprise soon dissipated when he became aware of Chanyeol's attendance at said party.

"You are a ," Jongdae screamed in their drive to the frat house.

"I am a self-proclaimed and I am ing proud." Baekhyun screamed in return.

"It amazes me how you never get pulled over for a DUI test even when you guys are sober," Sehun said, who was also showing up to the party.

Once again, this party was hosted by none other than Junmyeon, which somewhat annoyed Jongdae because to this day, his mother wonders why he can't be more like Junmyeon when he's actually busy hosting parties. Regardless, Jongdae was immediately aware of Chanyeol's attendance to the party when he found out that a) it was Jun's party and b) it was a Stanford frat party. Baekhyun was glad that Jongdae refrained from wearing his Berkeley merch this time around, but the pride and spirit was still there. However, all of that went out the window when they met up with the rest of their usual friends. Once again, Chanyeol was all smiles and laughter, but still, like always, clarifying he was straight when anything remotely affectionate occured between him and another dude.

"So... how have you been?" Chanyeol asked, swirling his cup around.

"I've been doing fine. Exams season is almost around the corner so I'm kind of scared, but I think I'm somewhat prepared for it. How about you?"

"I'm just chilling... I think I'm all set for exam season and my transfer to Berkeley is set in stone now so one can only hope that exam season goes in my favor."

"You gonna miss basketball?"

"Mixed feelings. Basketball is obviously my favorite sport, but it's kind of a hate love relationship. Like I've only kept it up because my parents told me it would be good for my college resume and eventually it came to a point where it would be a waste to quit. But there's also a part of me that genuinely wanted to keep going because it's always been a big part of my life. I think I'm ready to let go of it, though. Plus, it's not like I can't even play basketball ever again."

"There's a lot of people who would want to play basketball with you. Trust me... I think Jongdae will be thrilled to take on a former Stanford player any day. He's convinced that even a mediocre basketball player can crush a Stanford player. He's too driven by this rivalry."

"I'm looking forward to this matchup," Chanyeol said chuckling.

"Hey, I'm gonna grab a beer, do you want one?"

"Sure thing... Also do you know where the rest of the guys are?"

"I think they all headed outside. Do you wanna go look for them after I grab the beers?"

"Sure. Meet you there."

Baekhyun sighed, heading over to the closest cooler, grabbing two beers. He was honestly tired of his conversations with Chanyeol these days. Their conversations, well, to be honest... were kind of dry. Whenever he got close to flirting with Chanyeol, he would always get met with the usual "I'm straight." Most of the times, he wasn't actually flirting, and it was just Chanyeol taking it the wrong way. Baekhyun wanted to respect Chanyeol's uality, but all this denial made him question it. It didn't help that Chanyeol was a cuddly drunk. He would always cuddle with anyone next to him or try to get a hug out of everyone when he was -faced.

-¤-

Once again, Baekhyun was the closest person to Chanyeol when he was -faced. Eventually, Baekhyun was given the task of taking Chanyeol back to his dorm because the kid couldn't even walk straight. On top of that, Jongdae was -faced, so he wouldn't be driving. Baekhyun was the closest to being sober, and even then, he wasn't sober enough to drive, so he had to call and Uber, take said Uber to Chanyeol's dorm and then go back to his own dorm. That was going to be one helllll of an uber bill. Chanyeol's going to owe him a meal after this. Not that it would count towards anything because he's 'StrAIghT. The party was disappointing at best and was simply a blaring reminder to Baekhyun as to why he was not a large fan of parties. They were loud, crowded, stuffy, and boring. He didn't want to get -faced because he had classes the next day and would have a ton of studying to do, and there was really no fun to be had when he wasn't -faced.

Sighing, Baekhyun shivered out in the cold with a Chanyeol in tow.

"Baekhyun.... Baekhyun."

"Hm?"

"I wanna go home."

"I'm taking you back to your dorm."

"No. I mean home home. I wanna go see my parents."

"You can see your parents later."

"But I want a hug..."

"I can give you a hug if you can be quiet."

"But then that would make me gay even though I'm straight."

"A hug does not make you gay, you ing idiot."

"Even if your heart starts speeding u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter